RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8508

Pantera's Death - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:24 pm

Kai looked at Kara and smiled. "Don't worry. It's on me." He always kept money with him. He looked at the fire tribe clothes and grabbed a few shirts and pants. He turned to Kara, and watched as she looked at things. These trivial things reminded him of River, his girlfriend. He was worried about how she would take his death. They have dating for a few years, and though she did not like the idea of him being a warrior, she knew it was something he would never give up.
Two air tribe ladies walked into the shop. "I can't believe they are all dead." The blonde one said.
"Yeah, they couldn't do a body count because they were all hacked to pieces." The brunette said.
Kai filed this fact away and looked at Kara, looking for her reaction. Maybe she didn't hear them.
"I wonder what is going to happen to all of now that they are all gone." The blonde one continued.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10502

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:28 pm

Kara's eyes filled with tears as she heard the hacked to pieces part but she kept still, not allowing them out, after a moment to collect herself she walked over to Kai with her clothes. "I'm ready to go now." She said in a low, shaky voice.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:33 pm

Kai gently took the clothes from her hands and gave the cashier the money. He still had some, but if they needed anything big they were out of luck.
As the walked out of the shop the brunette said, "I heard the world was going to destroy itself because there were no earth benders to maintain it."
They walked into the street with their bags. "I'm going to change, you should too. I'll meet you," he looked at the shops near by. "at the tea shop. If you're not back in 5 minutes, I am going to come and find you."
He took his bag and went to the restroom and put on his fire bender clothes. People often thought him to be a fire bender, but his clothes always gave him away. Now he can pass for a fire tribe member except for the fire bending part.
He went to the shop and took a seat and watched the street for Kara.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:42 pm

Kara quickly hurried over to the ladies restroom and took her Earth Bender outfit off, she stared at it for a long moment then held it close, like it was precious and placed it in her bag, she'd brought her bag with her when she'd gone out for her walk, it had a canteen of water, some snacks, her doll that her mother had made her that she carried everywhere, and her lucky rabbit's foot that her brother had given her for her birthday. Around her wrist she wore a charm bracelet that had best friends carved into a heart that her best friend Jenny had given her and on her neck she wore the choker necklace her father had given her to show that she would be the leader of the earth tribe some day. She couldn't bear to take it off so when she got dressed she brought her collar up to hide it. She hurried out of the bathroom, now looking totally air tribe.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:47 pm

Kai denied any tea when a server came by. He did not want to waist his money. It has been four minutes. She had one more before he would come looking for her. He was anxious, what if something happened to her? He jiggled his legs, thirty seconds.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:52 pm

As she walked back Kara was stopped by a little girl. "Ooooh, that bracelet is so pretty miss! Where did you get it?" Kara looked down at her and forced a smile on her face. "Me and my... best friend made it together, we each... have one." The charm bracelet consisted of the heart with the best friends carved on it and one symbol for each tribe, a fire, a water droplet, a circle with wavy lines for air and a rock. "Miss, why do you have Earth tribe on there? They're all gone now aren't they?" Kara's lip trembled slightly but she tried to make it not noticeable as she smiled at her. "Yes, yes they are." The girls mom hurried up to her. "I'm so sorry! Shana, come along and stop bothering the girl." "Mommy I want a charm bracelet too!" Kara watched them go, feeling on the edge of tears.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:00 pm

Times up. Kai got up and scanned the crowd. He did not see her upon first glance. He went toward the restrooms.
He finally spotted her standing in the road about to cry. "You were late." He wanted to scold her, but the tears were too much. He put his hand on her lower back, guiding her through the streets.
A random guy, a water tribe, stopped us. "What did you do to this girl? Why is she crying?" He asked like a tough guy.
Air did not like Earth and Fire did not like Water and vise versa. Most did not go by that old tradition, but some still acted on it. These days are more for unity of all the tribes.
Kai looked at him, appalled. He thought that he did this to her. "Dude, it's none of your business. Calm down."
The guy did not like that response. He got in Kai's face. "You better apologize to this lady. She does not deserve your abuse."
Kai was about to shove this jerk to the ground. He thought he was helping a girl from her mean boyfriend, but really he was making a scene.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:04 pm

Kara stepped in between them. "P-Please don't say bad things about my friend..." Though she tried to act tough a tear still slipped down her face.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:10 pm

Then water tribe guy who did not keep a cool head shoved Kai. "Apologize."
Instead of doing that, Kai froze his tongue and lips. It was subtle enough that people would not notice, and would not harm the man in the long run.
The guy tried to open his mouth to speak but couldn't. He put his hand up to his lips and tried to pry them apart. It was comical.
"Let's go while he's distracted." Kai laughed out.
They walked past the guy and away from all the curious on lookers.
"That was hilarious." Kai chuckled at his comic genius. "Are you okay? I was going to ask, but that guy decided it was me who made you cry."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:11 pm

Kara nodded. "Yeah it's just..." She told him about her run-in with the little girl.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:18 pm

Kai looked at Kara just to make sure she was okay. "I think it is this huge Kingdom behavior. They seem very ill mannered here." Kai looked around and found a rock bench and sat on it with Kara. He was listening for any information these rude city people had.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:21 pm

Kara sat down with him and laid her head back, letting out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:31 pm

A group of friends walked by talking and it reminded Kai of something. "How would you like to go to the oracle?"
Jesper, one of Kai's friends, had told him about the oracle when he visited the Kingdom. The oracle is not part of any tribe and doesn't have any elemental powers, but has the power to see the future. Jesper learned that Chloe, his crush, was his future wife. They have been dating since then and plan on marrying next summer.
Kai did not know where to find her, but she could offer up vital information.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:44 pm

"The oracle...? Do you think they could tell us who's out there to kill me and my family?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:23 pm

Kai shrugged. "I have no idea what an oracle could tell us. All I know is that there could be information there. I just don't know where to find it."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:26 pm

Kara looked over at him for a moment. "Well... we could ask someone of higher standing. I'm sure they'd know."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:44 pm

Kai thought that was a good idea if no one asked questions. "Let's go find someone." They progressed to the center of the Kingdom. Kai guessed the further you went in, the more official people got. As he went he did hear one good thing. 'It was only a matter of time, people have been after them for years.' He thought that they were talking about the Earth tribe, be he was unsure.
Finally he found someone who could know something.
"Excuse me," He tried to get the Air tribe advisor. She had hair that fell to her hips and seemed friendly. "I was wondering if you could direct us to the oracle."
The advisor turned to look at them and rolled her eyes. "She only appears to those who she chooses."
Kai scowled at her. "Thanks so much for your help." As they walked away and still in ear shot he said, "People are so nice here." Sarcastically.
A puff of air made him stumble, but he expected as much and ignored it.
"So how are we going to find her now?" Kai asked Kara.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm

Kara thought, she was unsure, her thoughts were interrupted by a voice, the only thing was, the voice echoed in her head. "This way child... the young Earth bender must come this way to see me..." Kara's head shot up and she thought she saw a light coming from a ways away. She chased after it.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:49 pm

Kai was startled by Kara's sudden movement. He followed her without a word. What has gotten into her?
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:51 pm

Kara ran at full speed, urged on by the voice in her head. "'scuse me, pardon me, coming through." She said multiple hurried apologies as she pushed past people in the crowd. She finally made it to the light, as it faded she saw a large gate behind it.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:26 am

Kai fallowed in Kara's path, narrowly missing multiple people. He nearly ran into her when she stopped. He looked beyond Kara's hair and saw the gate. Kai stepped around her and went in to find a small hut that was being filled with singing. He slowly walked toward it and a voice came out at him.
"What ever happened to ladies first?" As young voice said. Kai stopped and waited for Kara.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:27 am

Kara looked a little confused, trying to remember how exactly she found her way there but nodded and walked toward the gate.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:34 am

"Kara, it is safe here, come." The young voice said. And then she appeared in the door way. Kai expected an old woman who was about to die, but the oracle was young. About his age. She had short white hair and translucent eyes.
Kai waited for Kara and then walked with her to the open door.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:37 am

Kara followed the woman passed the gates and found an old time like city inside the grand city, there were little houses and huts and everything just looked blissfully simple.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:39 am

Kai followed, watching. Unsure about what was going on. The place they were in seemed serene and he did not want to break it with words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next