RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

World Constructing.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
validnr
Active Poster
Active Poster
validnr

RPG Tokens : 4108

World Constructing. Empty
PostSubject: World Constructing. World Constructing. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:16 pm

When constructing a world, how do you do it? Where do you get inspirations to make the world? I am just curious because I wanted to make a new roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

RPG Tokens : 4556
Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

PostSubject: Re: World Constructing. World Constructing. I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:49 pm

My sustainably populated worlds are usually nature-scenery-filled, unless of course they're desert lands. The under-populated worlds tend to look isolated and bleak (with lots of carnivorous plants). Basically, if I ever style a world, it depends on nature to look picturesque, not steel or stone.
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

RPG Tokens : 4448

PostSubject: Re: World Constructing. World Constructing. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 3:12 am

A lush, nature laden sprawl, thick with life. The smouldering, dirt stained scape, barely sustaining life. Or the steel plated future, clad in progression, and watching your every move. A world is just a painted backdrop your actors stand in front of. It's the life you breath into that world that makes it wonderful. When creating one, there is never such a thing as "to much" worlds are living things themselves, and should always be treated as such.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Tales_of_the_Equinox/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Constructing. World Constructing. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Constructing.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1