RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

World of Warcraft

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
teg
teg

RPG Tokens : 3976

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: World of Warcraft World of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:31 pm

Though I dont do much rping, I do play the heck outta some world of warcraft! It is by far my favorite game ever! I go through phases with it though and I only play it when I can afford the subscription. Does anyone else like this game? What servers do you play on and do you like pvp?
Back to top Go down
http://tegdesigns.com
Zawazuki
Zawazuki

RPG Tokens : 3901

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft World of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:42 am

World of Warcraft is a very dull game, if you ask me. From the boring grinding to the terrible PvP. :O
Back to top Go down
Mr.Panos
Mr.Panos

RPG Tokens : 4011

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft World of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:38 pm

I don't usually play World of Warcraft, but I like watching my friends who usually play it. I am not very keen on video games, because I don't have much spare time. I think that WoW is much better than League of Legends. However, it is a similar situation. You have to pay a lot of money in order to become one of the best players. I believe that this is annoying and companies create these games in order to have a better income.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fmsupport.net
Cyrus
Galactic Boss
Galactic Boss
Cyrus

RPG Tokens : 5034

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft World of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:24 pm

Mr.Panos wrote:
I don't usually play World of Warcraft, but I like watching my friends who usually play it. I am not very keen on video games, because I don't have much spare time. I think that WoW is much better than League of Legends. However, it is a similar situation. You have to pay a lot of money in order to become one of the best players. I believe that this is annoying and companies create these games in order to have a better income.
LoL is better than WoW with the whole paying money thing. The way League's system works is that every time you win a match, you gain their in-game currency. One match isn't enough to buy anything, but as you win more matches, you gain more, which you can in turn use to buy different characters to play as. You can pay money to get these characters faster, however, every character is unique, and if you play them right, they can be strong in their own ways, so there's not much of an imbalance there.
Back to top Go down
Noble, the Superb
Noble, the Superb

RPG Tokens : 3513

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft World of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 4:07 am

I know it is late and past due but I have no reason to repost something that is already here. I play WoW. As of right now, I am on the Horde side. Done mostly raiding, been trying to do pvp. If you o know anyone that can help with pvp that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://trueeden.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft World of Warcraft I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World of Warcraft

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1