RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

world of warcraft?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18953

world of warcraft? Empty
PostSubject: world of warcraft? world of warcraft? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:47 am

[wow]World of Warcraft?[/wow]

Do you play or have played a world of Warcraft game?
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Cyrus
Galactic Boss
Galactic Boss
Cyrus

RPG Tokens : 5068

world of warcraft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: world of warcraft? world of warcraft? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 2:40 pm

I've never play WoW, and likely never will. Not my kinda game. They ask too much money for the game they give.
Back to top Go down
GSquadron
GSquadron

RPG Tokens : 3966

world of warcraft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: world of warcraft? world of warcraft? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:45 pm

I like the game but I don't want to waste time with it.
Back to top Go down
Kaynil
Kaynil

RPG Tokens : 3990

world of warcraft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: world of warcraft? world of warcraft? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:44 pm

I tried to play it when my roommate had the subscription going. I made a werewolf character but I didn't really got far with it. Too much grinding and being by myself, so I really didn't get the chance to feel hooked to it.
Back to top Go down
Snobothehobo
Snobothehobo

RPG Tokens : 3940

world of warcraft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: world of warcraft? world of warcraft? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:38 pm

I've played it, but it's definitely not my style of game. I played Ultima Online, the first true MMORPG, so it spoiled me for the ubiquitous EverQuest clones of our time. I doubt that any MMORPG will ever replicate the magic that was Ultima Online.
Back to top Go down
XLR8
XLR8

RPG Tokens : 4054

world of warcraft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: world of warcraft? world of warcraft? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:19 am

I used to play World of Warcraft when I was about 14? Maybe 15? But I repidly lost interest in the game. I do like to check out the WoW forums once in a while to see the recent announcements or such. Other than that; I don't play it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

RPG Tokens : 4002

world of warcraft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: world of warcraft? world of warcraft? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:25 pm

I've played it, but I've stopped due to lack of time. I was a wow addict, so is my friend.
Back to top Go down
Karateninja
Karateninja

RPG Tokens : 3904

world of warcraft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: world of warcraft? world of warcraft? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 10:46 am

I used to want to play the game years ago, but now I don't think I'm missing out on much.
Back to top Go down
Chuckles the Genie
Active Poster
Active Poster
Chuckles the Genie

RPG Tokens : 4130

world of warcraft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: world of warcraft? world of warcraft? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:51 am

I used to, not much every now and then I hop on My grandad usually plays it so theres no time for me to hop onto our account. We have 5 max level characters with end game gear.
Back to top Go down
Kirito
Kirito

RPG Tokens : 3892

world of warcraft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: world of warcraft? world of warcraft? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:43 pm

I never played it. By the time I was interested in it there was so much talk about the constant grinding to get gear and vertical progression that I wasn't interested anymore tbh. I liked how it was in GW, you got your last set at max level and be done with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

world of warcraft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: world of warcraft? world of warcraft? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

world of warcraft?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1