RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Blackery the Feast - IC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

RPG Tokens : 3889

Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:02 pm

Amrit grinned, his eyes glowed and he hung his head back, spreading his many arms out and a surge of power came from him in a form of purple and black flames coming from him and as it disbursed the hut was pushed apart and turned to ash from such quick decay of the wood. Only leaving the floor and the people unharmed.

He lifted his arms up to the sky and dead started to rise from the earth that was quickly becoming barren but they were not decrepit corpses but undead, strong and of all mortal races. Elven, human, reptilian, feline, wolf and so on.... They even had armour and weapons... Clearly Amrit was stronger than most believed and it was his madness that shrouded this fact... Until now.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8496

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:34 am

Egeria watched in horror as the decay spread. What have I done. She watched as Amrit left and resurrected the bodies of the dead. She didn't know what to do, to fight or run. She decided that if she was the one to do this, she needed to be the one to stop it.
She ran to Amrit, trying to get his attention. "Amrit." She shouted. "Stop." Treating him like mother would treat a child, incidentally. He clearly was above that sort of treatment now.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4692

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:53 am

Stelios took a few steps back, holding his staff in front of his body."What... why...." he muttered, summoning blue sparks around his staff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackery the Feast - IC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6