RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Blackery the Feast - IC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Elowen Steren
Poster
Poster
Elowen Steren

RPG Tokens : 3923

Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:35 pm

xfaithyx123 wrote:
Amrit suddenly spun Lystra upside down, hanging her up with just on arm, watching as weapons fell from their sheaths and he tutted. ''All these pointy things, so dangerous and life threatening.'' He looked at her with the up most seriousness. ''You should be careful~'' She then slapped a pair of hands onto her face and moved her face around playfully. ''All I need is a name~ Your real first name little liar~''

She put a hand to her mouth, so she wouldn't scream and as touched her face, a few tears fell. "L-ly... L-lystra.." she whispered, barely audible. Her body was shaking with fear and she felt naked, but when she heard the shattering of a poison glass her eyes widened. "No! My belladonne..!"
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

RPG Tokens : 3860

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:45 pm

Amrit started to walk down into town, now spinning the woman around into his many arms, sniggering before he sighed. ''Don't cry Lystra... It doesn't suit you~'' He used his long tongue to lick away the salt tears, his many eyes locked in hers that he bumped back into Egeria and a stranger than he beamed a smile to. ''Oh hello~ Don't make my appearance scare you, and don't mind Lystra, she is just emotional~ That is why I am giving her..'' He sighed most whimsical. ''A biiig hug~''
Back to top Go down
Elowen Steren
Poster
Poster
Elowen Steren

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:50 pm

xfaithyx123 wrote:
Amrit started to walk down into town, now spinning the woman around into his many arms, sniggering before he sighed. ''Don't cry Lystra... It doesn't suit you~'' He used his long tongue to lick away the salt tears, his many eyes locked in hers that he bumped back into Egeria and a stranger than he beamed a smile to. ''Oh hello~ Don't make my appearance scare you, and don't mind Lystra, she is just emotional~ That is why I am giving her..'' He sighed most whimsical. ''A biiig hug~''

Lys winced, crying hysterical and trying to et free. "D-don't call me that..." her voice disappeared, and she began hyperventilating
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8467

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:56 pm

Egeria sobered quickly. The smile fell from her face which quickly changed to one of disgust. She was so worried that the girl, Lystra, would have harmed the guy, but she should have been worried the guy would harm the girl.
"Put her down." Egeria said with disgust. "I don't think anyone being emotional would want a hug from you." She knew better than provoking something that could be more powerful than herself.
She took out her dagger, pushing down the fear inside her. If this thing attacked her, what would be the best way to fight it. Egeria considered different techniques that would work best against this spider beast without harming Lystra.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4663

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:58 pm

He sighs. "My name's Stelios. Yours?" He uncrosses his arms, telling himself to relax; being overly suspicious of others tends to make one seem overly suspicious.

He stares, no, glares at the other two strangers; they seemed rather suspicious.
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:02 pm

Amrit squealed with excitement in seeing the woman hold a dagger, jumping up, hugging Lystra into him more firmly before stepping back, pouting. ''My little light.'' He said in a passive obsessive tone almost like a child claiming a toy. But he bit one of his own hands, blue blood coming from it and he stretched a arm out, monstrously longer than a limb should and he wiped his blood on the woman's nose. ''Such a pretty colour, isn't it~? He then wiped the blood on Lystra. ''So pretty~''
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:07 pm

Egeria quickly whipped it off before it began to hurt. She did not reply. She knew they thought of her to be a child who would not know what to do, but her training with her dagger was extreme, making her quite capable. She wanted to wait for him to make the first move though. She knew that this thing was crazy and his skewed perception of the world would make everything he did okay.
Back to top Go down
Elowen Steren
Poster
Poster
Elowen Steren

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:09 pm

xfaithyx123 wrote:
Amrit squealed with excitement in seeing the woman hold a dagger, jumping up, hugging Lystra into him more firmly before stepping back, pouting. ''My little light.'' He said in a passive obsessive tone almost like a child claiming a toy. But he bit one of his own hands, blue blood coming from it and he stretched a arm out, monstrously longer than a limb should and he wiped his blood on the woman's nose. ''Such a pretty colour, isn't it~? He then wiped the blood on Lystra. ''So pretty~''

Lys whimpered, wiggling and crying in his grip. She did not need any help from the annoying seelie, she could manage just fine on her own. "Leave us be," she stuttered at the woman, before pulling away from the blood, being smeared on to her. "L-let go of me, you moron!" She was paralysed with fear, even her natural instincts worked against her.
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:14 pm

Amrit looked to the stranger that spoke and he put out a hand. ''Hello Stelios! Such a pretty name~ Every light has a pretty name~ My name... not so much.'' He mused waiting for the man to shake his hand while one of his other hands petted Lystra's head. ''Sh sh sh Lystra, me and the other lights are communing.''
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:16 pm

Egeria was taken aback by the woman not wanting her help. Stupid hard headedness. If she did not care so much about people's well being she would have left this woman on her own. Instead she finally spoke to the beast. "What are the lights you speak of?"
Back to top Go down
Elowen Steren
Poster
Poster
Elowen Steren

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:19 pm

xfaithyx123 wrote:
Amrit looked to the stranger that spoke and he put out a hand. ''Hello Stelios! Such a pretty name~ Every light has a pretty name~ My name... not so much.'' He mused waiting for the man to shake his hand while one of his other hands petted Lystra's head. ''Sh sh sh Lystra, me and the other lights are communing.''

"S-stop calling me that or I have to kill them!" Her words didn't have the same amount of confidence as they could use, yet she meant it anyhow. Her cheeks where stained and the wig she wore we're a little out of place. All in all, her cover as middle class Madeleine was falling apart and Amrits - the spider - had way too much fun about her fear. She felt the need to throw up
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:20 pm

He reculantly shakes hands with the other man while looking at the woman next to him... What was going on?
He tried to swallow down his fear and opened his mouth to ask a question; better know about them before you make any judgements.
"Well, it can't be that bad; what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:25 pm

Amrit giggled fondly as he poked everyone in the centre of their chests with as he sounds. ''Boop!'' While doing it before he returned to Lystra and began to rock her back and forth. ''Little lights~ Or as you would call it, souls~ Little small lights... so full of life, how I wish I could pluck the strings of fate from them~'' He spun around, almost like a twirl, revealing his back that the arms came from before looking at them all again and he sighed longingly. ''But of course I can not, that would be rude~'' He giggled lightly... Truly the more he spoke the more unhinged he seemed. And he turned to the sir. ''My name is Amrit~ So very nice to meet you little light~''
Back to top Go down
Elowen Steren
Poster
Poster
Elowen Steren

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:29 pm

Lys hit him in the chest. "P-put me down... I need my weapons back. They are expensive..!" She was still crying, but no sound came from her lips and she couldn't see a thing because of all the tears in her eyes. She hate fear and fearing a big monster like him.. Ugh..
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:31 pm

"Uhh... Same..." he takes a step back, unnerved by Amrit's... everything. His arms, his blood, even his attitude scared Stelios.
Not really sure what to do next, he directs his attention to the lady, and pulls her away from Amrit's arms."Youshould be treating ladies with respect.... it would be nice if you could give her back her stuff... Please..."

Last edited by Shibe on Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:33 pm

(Which lady?)
Egeria put her dagger away, but was prepared to use it if need be. This man was crazy, and he would be unstable if she attacked him.
"Are you wanting some of the light?" Egeria looked at Amrit. She felt bad that he was so far gone mentally.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:37 pm

(I was referring to Elowen's char.)
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:46 pm

Amrit's playful, almost child like innocence was replaced with a obsessive, cruel and harsh man, his claws extended, his eyes on everyone and his form suddenly burned with purple and black flames and at his feet as he spread his arms out. Rotten arms and the stench of the dead rose, his eyes now blacked out with gold rings for his eyes and he tilted his head, grinning with many sharp teeth and fangs. Insects skittering on the floor and his playfulness came back as he spoke. ''Care to... give her back to me? I would love we all rather drink tea together~ Or you can discover much more about me and I assure you, my fame is not for the faint hearted..'' He smiled as his dead started to climb out from the cobble stone and surrounding green areas...
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:51 pm

Egeria was flabbergasted by the change in appearance and disgusted yet again. She wanted him to leave and stop harassing them. She prepared herself to fight because he seemed to be getting angry and she did not know why. Give what back to him?
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:54 pm

He lept back, and pulled out a staff before summoning a wall of electricity between him and the two ladies and Amrit. "How about no..." he struggled to catch his breath, and then he noticed the zombies.
"Say... I'm sorry, but could you ladies hold them off? Im afraid I cant keep up the barrier and attack at the same time..."
Back to top Go down
Elowen Steren
Poster
Poster
Elowen Steren

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:56 pm

Lys looked at the man who'd pulled her away and As Amrit stArted to freak out like the unstable person he was she pulled away and ran back to the square where her things were though she wasn't fast or anything like that. She would stumble her way as the fear in her body made it shut down. Lystra fainted on the street.

((I'm going to bed as my eyes hurt. See you tomorrow))
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:13 pm

Well great. Egeria thought as she say the lady pass out. She was already amazed at Stelios's power and his willingness to attack a creature for someone he doesn't even know.
Egeria got over it quick because the zombies were making there way over to the lady's body. She drew her dagger and ran to the closest zombie and punch the dagger through the skull and into the brain. Egeria used his shoulders to propel her jump to the next one. The next had a buddy. One scratched at her and she dodged slashing into the arm. The other grabbed her hair and pulled causing her to cry out. It did not take her long to recover and get the jerk in the head. She turned her attention the one that had her arm earlier. She kicked it in the throat and jabbed the dagger into his skull after he fell to the ground. The last one left was at the woman and Egeria ran to it. It was about the sink its teeth into an arm before she kicked its head followed by a quick jab to the head.
Egeria turned to look and see what was going on with Stelios.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:29 pm

Stelios intently stared at Amrit, keeping up the wall, while summoning a cylinder of electricity that slowly crawled up to the sky. He seemed very dangerous, so confining him was the top priority for Stelios. However, even if it would make it build faster, he never got rid of the original wall separating him from the necromancer-- he feared that Amrit might somehow make it over the cylinder surrounding him.
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:34 pm

Amrit smiled most... pleasantly and as the 'cage' was up he just... walked through it, it burned his skin but his skin continued to rebuild, now he was interested in the young man and as he passed through continued to walk to the man, his arms stretching to the man, with his claws out, swiping at him and a set of hands summoned fire, crouching down he slammed his fiery hands on the ground that man fire blast away from him and he only smiled still. ''Stelios. I like that name. I want to... fight you. I want to beat you. I--'' He started to laugh manically. ''I want to feel you~ I want to dress you~ I want to tattoo you~'' He giggled more now swaying about, slashing and throwing ice spikes at the man. ''I want your warm blood~''
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:43 pm

Stelios ducked, avoiding some of the attacks, but was knocked back by the rest; there were too many-- he shot out streams of electric energy, hoping that at least some would hit.

He somehow managed to get back onto his feet and pulled out a staff. He couldn't lose, no matter what. Who knows what he would do...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackery the Feast - IC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next