RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Blackery the Feast - IC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Elowen Steren
Poster
Poster
Elowen Steren

RPG Tokens : 3914

Blackery the Feast - IC Empty
PostSubject: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 9:30 am

If you've made a character in my OOC area, welcome to the feast, where we eat, drink and act foolishly. You are hereby invited to the Feast.

It's a cold and wet evening for Lystra, her hair is hanging down her back, wet and cold. She's been observing the Castle for hours now and still no sight for the man who she is about to assassinate. She lets out a breath of cold air, pulling the wet cape around her better than before, yet with no luck. It's too cold, and no man will abrupt in the window. Not even the child of the Emperor.
She takes a deep leap down from the roof, splashing water everywhere, but there's no need for hiding in this part of town. People fear the unknown and when it rains.. only the bravest dares to go out. This is the sick part of town.. get a cold and you die. Lys cannot help but to smile, this is her kind of time, the silence of water and her being the only one in the sick part of town, bu as she emerge close to the middle class, she can hear talking on the streets.
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

RPG Tokens : 3851

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:53 pm

Amrit walked the dirty, wet and cold streets, hands on his hips. His skin was deathly pale with a silver shimmer to it and his hair was black and down to his lower back, silken and soft to the touch. His eyes were blacked out with golden red irises and slits for pupils. Black lip stick, leather skinny jeans with dressy black leather boots with steel claw like fitments on the tops. He had a belt with chains over it and he wore a corset with chest and shoulder guards. He also had braces and a chain harness but that was it. He didn't need to worry about the cold after all and normal he didn't even wear shoes... this was just for politeness due to his destination.

He continued to walk on to find a woman in a cloak and he just casually walks up to her from behind and spoke out to her with a french accent to his smooth voice. ''It is cold for your kind to roam in this part... Not to mention sickness is a all time high here... I would be careful. Most are not friendly here either.''
Back to top Go down
Elowen Steren
Poster
Poster
Elowen Steren

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:10 pm

xfaithyx123 wrote:
Amrit walked the dirty, wet and cold streets, hands on his hips. His skin was deathly pale with a silver shimmer to it and his hair was black and down to his lower back, silken and soft to the touch. His eyes were blacked out with golden red irises and slits for pupils. Black lip stick, leather skinny jeans with dressy black leather boots with steel claw like fitments on the tops. He had a belt with chains over it and he wore a corset with chest and shoulder guards. He also had braces and a chain harness but that was it. He didn't need to worry about the cold after all and normal he didn't even wear shoes... this was just for politeness due to his destination.

He continued to walk on to find a woman in a cloak and he just casually walks up to her from behind and spoke out to her with a french accent to his smooth voice. ''It is cold for your kind to roam in this part... Not to mention sickness is a all time high here... I would be careful. Most are not friendly here either.''

Lys stopped, swinging gracefully around, placing a knife on his solar plexus. It was easy to see this form of selfdefense was a mechanism planted in her mind. She sent him a low, warning growl. "I do not believe that's a way of a approaching a lady." she was talking in a quiet voice, so it would be harder to place on a person, later on, in fear of meeting strangers again. Her eyes blinked, the wrong way. Finally, after standing there, with the knife, she agreed to herself, that he wasn't as big of a threat, than he could. Lys pulled away, though still ready to defend herself..
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8458

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:26 pm

Egeria was in town for the Feast. Osboren is a high noble and is always sending for her advise and wants her present at any dinner. He is not that wise and does not pick up things quick. He was smart in hiring an advisor and when Merial died, he hired Egeria immediately. Osboren is getting older and is loosing political standing in his old age, though he will not admit it.
Egeria was looking out her window in the middle class apartment when she gave into her need to play in the rain. She got into one of her forest outfits, a pair of tall brown boots, a pair of green pants, and tight brown shirt. It was chilly out but it did not bother her. She was running through the streets, trying to get to the closest wooded area outside of the poverty huts, when she saw a woman holding a knife to a man's throat. Before she could do anything, the woman took the knife away.
Egeria called out "What is going on?" as she walked her small frame across the street ready to grab her dagger at any moment hidden behind her neck and her thick mane of hair.
Back to top Go down
Elowen Steren
Poster
Poster
Elowen Steren

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:31 am

FallChild wrote:
Egeria was in town for the Feast. Osboren is a high noble and is always sending for her advise and wants her present at any dinner. He is not that wise and does not pick up things quick. He was smart in hiring an advisor and when Merial died, he hired Egeria immediately. Osboren is getting older and is loosing political standing in his old age, though he will not admit it.
Egeria was looking out her window in the middle class apartment when she gave into her need to play in the rain. She got into one of her forest outfits, a pair of tall brown boots, a pair of green pants, and tight brown shirt. It was chilly out but it did not bother her. She was running through the streets, trying to get to the closest wooded area outside of the poverty huts, when she saw a woman holding a knife to a man's throat. Before she could do anything, the woman took the knife away.
Egeria called out "What is going on?" as she walked her small frame across the street ready to grab her dagger at any moment hidden behind her neck and her thick mane of hair.

((Miss, I'm no where near his throat, actually, I'm halfway to his crotch. So.. right under the ribs, where the softest area is...))

Lys looked to the woman who was calling out, but she still stood her ground, as the Seelie kin came close. As an assassin she hated drawing attention to herself and she had no idea how this person, could have found in the darkest place of the middleclass and in the icy dripping water, where no kind would go in. Of course.. If she was a part of the water court, it would make more sense, yet her fingers didn't have the swimming skin between them. Lys prayed to the water, that it would stop soon, and she didn't even pull away. She was ready to kill, if that was what would happen... Lys was so happy, that she wasn't from this part of the country, making it sure nobody would actually know who she was. For them... she could be a werefolk passing, or maybe just a lousy daughter of the smith.
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:16 pm

Amrit looked at his rib cage to where the knife was and he looked at it rather amused by it rather than fearful and he spoke rather smoothly if not lightly playful. ''Oh, you can if you want, my blood is a nice colour. But I would advice you not to do it now, since well... we have company.'' He looked to the new comer and smiled. ''Hello young one. Don't worry about this, I can assure you, it will be quite entertaining.'' He smiled a slight show of his unstable mind coming to light.
Back to top Go down
Elowen Steren
Poster
Poster
Elowen Steren

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:44 pm

xfaithyx123 wrote:
Amrit looked at his rib cage to where the knife was and he looked at it rather amused by it rather than fearful and he spoke rather smoothly if not lightly playful. ''Oh, you can if you want, my blood is a nice colour. But I would advice you not to do it now, since well... we have company.'' He looked to the new comer and smiled. ''Hello young one. Don't worry about this, I can assure you, it will be quite entertaining.'' He smiled a slight show of his unstable mind coming to light.

Lys hissed at him. "Why would I, when you.. oh, so beg for it." she put the knife away, to make ready for a hand-to-hand combat, as she could that the man was unarmed. "Why are you sneaking up on defenceless women?" Lystra had a voice dripping with poison and she was ready to use it at him. Again she looked at the Seelie, but did nothing, but to stare. Maybe she was just a youngster, who had been protected from the unnatural kind of living and now.. had found a way to here. Lys looked back at Amrit, hissing shortly.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:17 pm

The man may have told Egeria that there was nothing to worry about, but the woman looked fierce and ready to attack at any moment even with her weapon away. She was aggravated by his use of 'young one', she is not that young. But standing in the presence of these two, she felt small and helpless. Egeria tried to shake those thoughts out of her head, she was not weak.
The rain was falling lighter than it was earlier, but it had another wave coming soon. The longer she stayed here, the less time she had to play in the rain. She did not want to just leave with the possibility of one of them being harmed.
Egeria sighed unsure of what to do, but knowing she couldn't leave yet. She looked to the man who was accused of sneaking up on this helpless woman. She doubted that the woman could be snuck up on let alone defenseless.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4654

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:32 am

He ran through the rain.
Yes, it was cold, and the chances of him getting a cold were pretty high, but he couldn't care less; he couldn't manage to get a carriage, nor did he want to get one, and through the streets was the only way that he knew he could manage to get to the palace on time without really being noticed.
Not paying attention to his surroundings, he accidently runs into something, and turns around; it was a person. He mutters a quick apology.
Back to top Go down
Elowen Steren
Poster
Poster
Elowen Steren

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:14 pm

FallChild wrote:
The man may have told Egeria that there was nothing to worry about, but the woman looked fierce and ready to attack at any moment even with her weapon away. She was aggravated by his use of 'young one', she is not that young. But standing in the presence of these two, she felt small and helpless. Egeria tried to shake those thoughts out of her head, she was not weak.
The rain was falling lighter than it was earlier, but it had another wave coming soon. The longer she stayed here, the less time she had to play in the rain. She did not want to just leave with the possibility of one of them being harmed.
Egeria sighed unsure of what to do, but knowing she couldn't leave yet. She looked to the man who was accused of sneaking up on this helpless woman. She doubted that the woman could be snuck up on let alone defenseless.

She looked at her, hissing. "Leave us be!" Lystra didn't want anymore blood on her hands. It wasn't that she couldn't handle it, she was just not as good in hiding areas, where a body would fit perfectly as a accident. She eyed Egeria, clutching her fist. "Go back to the little forest where your kind belongs."
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:40 pm

Amrit chuckled at both the women, looking in between them both he ended up putting his hands over their mouths and noses, his hands were ice cold, black claws threatening to pierce skin. ''Now now young ones, why must you all fight each other when you all have a common trait in you? Mm? With your little lights in your chest~'' He mused with a toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 5:04 pm

Egeria was practically growling with anger. Being called little, and now these derogatory words. These people were making her angry. They wanted her to leave them alone. She wanted to attack, to make these people pay for their mean words.
Then the man put his hand on her face. He had touched her and she felt a shiver run up her spine. This was not okay. She did not allow people to touch her, let alone like this. Egeria slapped his hand away and growled at him. She was sure he saw it as a kitten growling, but she was tired of this. She was ready to attack, to hurt them both.
Before she let herself act on those feelings, she took a deep breath. She did not like what feelings of anger did to her. She needs to stay calm and keep a cool head, but being around people who provoke her in such ways will not keep her calm.
"I will leave. If this man turns up dead, you will get reparation for your evil acts." Egeria veiled her threat to the woman and left. She slightly wanted her to kill him, for him touching her, but knew that was a petty reason and quickly corrected her thoughts. No one deserves to die for such trivial reasons.
She was sad that someone could have been hurt and she could have stopped it, but if she did not leave someone would surly be hurt. She did not want that kind of guilt on her hands again. If she had to defend herself or others she will, but she will not be the one to strike first.
Egeria ran with graceful speed, allowing her anger to melt into the rain.
She made it to the forest and sprinted around the woods. She quickly climbed a tree and the rough, wet bark felt warm to her hand. She was at ease when in the trees. Egeria let out a laugh of pure pleasure at being so close to nature. She jumped from tree to tree, and once allowed herself to drop to the ground to feel the squishy mud between her toes.
Back to top Go down
Elowen Steren
Poster
Poster
Elowen Steren

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:33 pm

xfaithyx123 wrote:
Amrit chuckled at both the women, looking in between them both he ended up putting his hands over their mouths and noses, his hands were ice cold, black claws threatening to pierce skin. ''Now now young ones, why must you all fight each other when you all have a common trait in you? Mm? With your little lights in your chest~'' He mused with a toothy grin.

FallChild wrote:
Egeria was practically growling with anger. Being called little, and now these derogatory words. These people were making her angry. They wanted her to leave them alone. She wanted to attack, to make these people pay for their mean words.
Then the man put his hand on her face. He had touched her and she felt a shiver run up her spine. This was not okay. She did not allow people to touch her, let alone like this. Egeria slapped his hand away and growled at him. She was sure he saw it as a kitten growling, but she was tired of this. She was ready to attack, to hurt them both.
Before she let herself act on those feelings, she took a deep breath. She did not like what feelings of anger did to her. She needs to stay calm and keep a cool head, but being around people who provoke her in such ways will not keep her calm.
"I will leave. If this man turns up dead, you will get reparation for your evil acts." Egeria veiled her threat to the woman and left. She slightly wanted her to kill him, for him touching her, but knew that was a petty reason and quickly corrected her thoughts. No one deserves to die for such trivial reasons.
She was sad that someone could have been hurt and she could have stopped it, but if she did not leave someone would surly be hurt. She did not want that kind of guilt on her hands again. If she had to defend herself or others she will, but she will not be the one to strike first.
Egeria ran with graceful speed, allowing her anger to melt into the rain.
She made it to the forest and sprinted around the woods. She quickly climbed a tree and the rough, wet bark felt warm to her hand. She was at ease when in the trees. Egeria let out a laugh of pure pleasure at being so close to nature. She jumped from tree to tree, and once allowed herself to drop to the ground to feel the squishy mud between her toes.

Lystra snorted when she saw the woman leave, and as she did, she would bite down in Amrit's hand. She hated to be robbed of one of her senses, if meant that he could make her weak. "You do not have the right to act as you pleases." she murmured into his hand, fearing that he had back-up the assassin let her eyes sort out the area for potential dangers. When knowing none was there, she looked back at the unknown spider demon.

Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:11 pm

Amrit pouted as his hand was slapped away from Egeria and he sighed as she left him with Lystra. ''Wh-'' He was about to speak when he was bitten, he carefully took his hand away, looking at her with surprise like she had done the unspeakable before looking at his hand that bleed rich blue blood and only continued what he was about to say. ''Why are little lights so aggressive...?'' He looked at Lystra. ''And you do not have the right to hurt me without a reason. Covering her orifices is not a reason little light... It is a petty one that does not condone such actions.'' He pouted once again. ''Making me bleed.'' He then wiped his blood... onto her face. ''But isn't it a lovely colour like I said? I don't lie.'' He laughed gently, it was clear his level of sanity was not with hers.
Back to top Go down
Elowen Steren
Poster
Poster
Elowen Steren

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:18 pm

xfaithyx123 wrote:
Amrit pouted as his hand was slapped away from Egeria and he sighed as she left him with Lystra. ''Wh-'' He was about to speak when he was bitten, he carefully took his hand away, looking at her with surprise like she had done the unspeakable before looking at his hand that bleed rich blue blood and only continued what he was about to say. ''Why are little lights so aggressive...?'' He looked at Lystra. ''And you do not have the right to hurt me without a reason. Covering her orifices is not a reason little light... It is a petty one that does not condone such actions.'' He pouted once again. ''Making me bleed.'' He then wiped his blood... onto her face. ''But isn't it a lovely colour like I said? I don't lie.'' He laughed gently, it was clear his level of sanity was not with hers.

Lystra looked at him, like he was the most horrendous creature in the world - and if she knew his true form, she would make her statement true - and as she felt the burning sensation of the blood, she wiped it away, hissing. "We might have our reasons!" the way she talked... she hardly talked with others than customers and her words seemed off, even if what he said was insane too. "Do you have a name?"she spat out some blood, that was placed on her lips and she felt digusting from his touch.
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:23 pm

Amrit smiled, bringing his hands to his face, the wound healed already. ''My name, little light, is Amrit~'' He didn't seem to register the hostility in her voice so he grabbed her hangs and swung them side to side. ''What is your name?''
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:29 pm

After playing for a while, Egeria decided that she needed to go home and sleep. She had to meet with Osboren in the morning and if she stayed out any longer then she would not be awake enough to be rational.
With dirty toes in her boots, she ran through the town again. Taking the shortest way, but avoiding the area she ran into the two people from earlier. She stopped at her building to wring out her hair and clothes, as to keep as much water from the building as possible. That was when a man ran into her. He apologized before her butt even hit the ground.
Besides her earlier anger, Egeria was in a good mood. Nature had that effect on her. She let out a quick laugh before getting up and asking, "Where are you off to in such a hurry?"
Back to top Go down
Elowen Steren
Poster
Poster
Elowen Steren

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:32 pm

xfaithyx123 wrote:
Amrit smiled, bringing his hands to his face, the wound healed already. ''My name, little light, is Amrit~'' He didn't seem to register the hostility in her voice so he grabbed her hangs and swung them side to side. ''What is your name?''

Lystra hissed at him, pulling away. "Do not touch me," she sneered, clenching her fists once again. "Aysel." the idea of giving the man her real name, made her nauseous. Also... he didn't act anything like a normal being.
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:36 pm

Amrit's nice and positive manners suddenly dropped not because she ripped her hands away from his, that made him chuckle it was because... she lied. And he hated liars. His brows furrowed and his eyes darkened in manners, his words... with a underlining threat to them. ''Care to, tell me your name again little light? I didn't quite hear it you see.''
Back to top Go down
Elowen Steren
Poster
Poster
Elowen Steren

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:48 pm

xfaithyx123 wrote:
Amrit's nice and positive manners suddenly dropped not because she ripped her hands away from his, that made him chuckle it was because... she lied. And he hated liars. His brows furrowed and his eyes darkened in manners, his words... with a underlining threat to them. ''Care to, tell me your name again little light? I didn't quite hear it you see.''

Lys looked at him, squinting her eyes. "Does it really matter, what I am to to be called? Be if they must know, it's Lys." she hissed at him, backing away, she could see there was a huge threat in staying in the place for any longer.
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:55 pm

Amrit started to chuckle before glaring at the woman before him and he suddenly grabbed her, his other 5 sets of arms sprouting out of him, and his other 3 sets of eyes on his forehead looking at her. ''I said. Tell me your name. Little light.'' He smiled with fangs. Two sets of arms at his sides, another 2 on his hips and the other set on the woman. ''I don't like... liars.''
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4654

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:08 pm

"Huh? Well, I have some important buisiness to attend to in the capital. Why?" He takes off his glasses and wipes them off, before looking at the girl who had just addressed him. She seemed harmless enough to talk to, but appearances can be deceiving.

He crosses his arms at this thought.
Back to top Go down
Elowen Steren
Poster
Poster
Elowen Steren

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:09 pm

xfaithyx123 wrote:
Amrit started to chuckle before glaring at the woman before him and he suddenly grabbed her, his other 5 sets of arms sprouting out of him, and his other 3 sets of eyes on his forehead looking at her. ''I said. Tell me your name. Little light.'' He smiled with fangs. Two sets of arms at his sides, another 2 on his hips and the other set on the woman. ''I don't like... liars.''

Lystra looked at him and swallowed a huge scream, fear came to her eyes. "L.. L.. L-let g-go of me..." she stuttered, fearing the big spider in front of her. "I-I'll do w-what you say..." tears welled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:13 pm

Amrit suddenly spun Lystra upside down, hanging her up with just on arm, watching as weapons fell from their sheaths and he tutted. ''All these pointy things, so dangerous and life threatening.'' He looked at her with the up most seriousness. ''You should be careful~'' She then slapped a pair of hands onto her face and moved her face around playfully. ''All I need is a name~ Your real first name little liar~''
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:26 pm

"I was just wondering what was so important you had to run around in the rain to do it." Egeria smiled. She was practically giddy, it had been so long that she had gotten to go out and play in the rain."What is your name?" It surprised her that a man with business at the capital would be so willing to go out in the rain and why she had not met him. She is good at remembering names with faces and this one was not part of her memory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackery the Feast - IC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next