RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

The Planets Of Maldora

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18960

The Planets Of Maldora - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:27 am

Gandal sighed, "I guess it is about time I told you the story." He said, looking Marluxia straight in the eyes. "Lucifer had been controling me on and off every time my anger rose. It started when my father died, somehow he carried the dredful curse of Lucifer and it passed on to me -- like a contagious cold." He shook his head, past memories of Lucifer taking control of him. "That is why I had people trying to assassinate and kill me."
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:42 am

((Demyx, i did not control ur character, i simply teleported her with my characters magic ))
Aragon fought with the demon, shadow blade.in hand. "NO MORTAL CAN KILL ME BOY!!" Lucifer said. "Well, i guess it's lucky I'm no mortal then" Aragon said with a grim smile. Then, eyes closed, he drove his blade.through it's chest, and was blinded as an explosion of red ligyt filled the room.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4035
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:22 am

Just died
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:17 am

((Uh...?))
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7813

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:21 am

(You said that Lucifer and I were fighting. That was taking control of my character. We weren't fighting.)

Marluxia stared Gandal straight in the eyes. She understood now. She nodded and kept making sure his temperature didn't rise.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:59 am

((Oh sorry, I thought they were lol))

Aragon got up and looked. He saw a ghastly red figure in the air. "Now I am dead, thanks a lot" he said. Then he disappeared. Aragon got up and disappeared, reappearing in the middle of the room. "How's Gandal?" he asked Marluxia.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:44 pm

"He's gettng better. He needs rest and constant care for the next couple of days. I will mix something up for him to eat. How did it go with my past instructor?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 6:54 am

"WHAT?!" Aragon yelled. "He was your past instructor" he said. "By the way, it went fine, i killed him." He said, on a casual note.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:37 am

"Good. And yes. He was my past instructor. He spent many years accomodating my body."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:51 am

"Good thing I killed him then" he said, looking into her eyes. Then, he turned and knelt over Gandal. "How are you" he asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:20 am

"Let him rest. I will let you know if his condition changes," Marluxia said, ushering Aragon away.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:01 am

"Fine, but if you dont..." he said, walking into Gandals bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 2:06 am

"I will. I promise. Rest," she left him in the room and walked back to Gandal. She sat on a chair opposite him and shut her eyes. A flash of red presented itself and a low chuckle could be heard by her and her only.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:28 am

Aragon walked back out of the bedroom, eyes wide. He was staring at the wall in front of him. It was turning dark red, and started dripping blood. "Uhhh... Marluxia..??" he said. "What's up with this wall" he asked. Then, he saw the dripping blood form a face. "Remember me?" the voice asked.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:35 pm

Marluxia opened her eyes and looked at the hallway. She had heard Aragon ask something about a wall? "What?" She looked at the wall he was staring at and saw nothing. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:10 am

Gandal stirre noisily, muttering a random array of words, "Demon... the fire... please no... the fire." He groaned, jumping as if he had been shocked by a bolt of electricty.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:24 am

"What,the heck!?" Aragon said, running over to Gandal.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 4:07 am

Marluxia jumped up and hurried over to Gandal. She held his arms down so that he wouldn't break anything or hurt himself. She stroked his hair and tried to hush him. "Gandal, it's alright. Everything is okay. It's just a dream. You're just dreaming." But she knew that it wasn't a dream. It was something far more sinister. It was real. Because everyone else was having the same problem.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 4:09 am

Gandal looked at Marluxia dead in the eyes, "He is coming back... the fire."
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 4:14 am

"I know. Just hush. I won't let anything happen to you. To either of you. I promise." She matched his stare. "Try and get some rest," she said, still reasuringly stroking his hair. Her mother used to do that to her. It would help. Any nightmares that had been dreamt, would disappear. She hoped it did the same for Gandal.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 4:17 am

"I can't." Gandal's words stuttered and using his mouth hurt his head, sending his vision into a frenzy.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 4:20 am

"Just try. I won't leave. I'll stay right here with you," she said sliding her hand into his and squezzing it to calm him.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 4:24 am

Gandal smiled, he opened his mouth but nothing came out... then his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 4:28 am

Marluxia had kept all of her promises in the past. She wasn't about to break one now. She stayed holding on to Gandal's hand. She knew that if she let go he would wake. She didn't want to wake him. She leant in and whispered into his ear. "Rest easy."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 4:34 am

Then... Gandal saw him... large red eyes... his hand came close to his heart... "oh no..." He muttered mentally, fearing the worst. Then, the demon dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Planets Of Maldora

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next