RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Dragons Of Maldora

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8133

Dragons Of Maldora - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:38 am

"You would need some rest then?" curiously said.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18960

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:45 am

'I... Will be alright.' Gandal said, the smile turning grim.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:44 am

(Nemo I never killed your character, remember) Aragon walked up the rocky, foggy mountain path and knew he was close. He heard a mighty dragon roar. He smiled and continued his hard long path. He decided to speed up and disappeared from sight again, and found himself on the trail, the 500k long trail that led to the cave entrance. From there he had to go down the secret hole and then down to the queen dragons secret lair room.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:52 am

Gandal then fell to the ground, convulsing violently, 'Aragon...' He mumbled with any outstretched hand towards nemo. 'He is walking into... The dragons trap.' He groaned, 'we must help... Him,' and with that Gandal fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:59 am

Aragon walked in to the entrance and then found himself surrounded by 7 dragons. "Oh crap" muttered Aragon, realising foolishly he allowed himself to walk into a trap. Then, in his head, he heard the most terrifying voice. The queen dragons voice. "I know why you are here brave hero, I know you have come for the legendary armor of Maldora, but your effort was wasted, for now, I shall kill you" she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:04 am

Gandal felt his body drift into slumber, but his conscience was still alive. He saw Aragon... Fighting... No... It can't be... The queen... Gandal screamed (mentally) wishing he was awake right now. He tried sending a message to Aragon, hoping it would work, Aragon... Run!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:11 am

Aragon heard a voice. Gandal's voice. But it couldn't be. He heard 'Aragon. Run!!' Aragon tried to run but was hit by a dragons tail and then caught by a gold dragon. 'Nice try Gandal, but I was surrounded. I am caught, Help me! If you can that is. Are the others there, do they want to help as well or do they want me dead.'
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:15 am

Gandal hadn't woken up yet. He projected another though, i am going to try teleporting. He mentally blinked and his ghost self drifted from his body, flashing to the dragons lair. He grabbed Prisonercamd teleported him back to the tavern, projected another thought... There you are... His ghost form rippled away like waves and disappeared, being sucked back into his former body.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:28 am

Aragon was shocked and fainted, because it was all too much too handle. He fell faint and fell to the ground, as limp as a spring leek.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:55 am

Gandal felt his heart stop for a second then come back alive. He erupted into another spasm.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:04 am

"Gandal!!!, Oh no again" Nemo stood by and watched.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:12 am

Aragon just lay there, exhausted weak and dying.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:05 am

Gandal felt his conscience fade.. Slowly and steadily... Until he dipped into unconscience.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:10 am

Aragon woke up, the same time Gandal unconcousised. He saw the state that Gandal was in, walked over to him, pushed nemo aside and knelt over Gandal. He muttered a few words and did some hand movements and waited for his friend to awaken
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7813

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:26 pm

(Topaz, my name is from the game Kingdom Hearts. Every name I have ever used for RP's are from Kingdom Hearts. Can someone tell me what has happened so far please?)
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4705

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:02 am

Stelios had to step back. Mainly because that the man, that had magically appeared in front of them and happened to be bleeding from god-knows-what, was just one of the many that he hated, and would rather stay far away from them. And then there was the fact that a man had magically appeared in front of them, bleeding from god-knows-what. And that the other man was currently on the floor.
Nontheless, Stelios pulled himself together, and then proceeded to ask if they were ok, and if they needed anything
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:44 am

Aragon said nothing in reply, but continued to try and heal Gandal, and hoping, praying he would open his eyes, and get up.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4035
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:25 am

(I thought so Demyx I have KH2.)
Just walked over to Gandal and started to heal him as well, using her elfen powers.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:02 am

Nemo brought out some healing potions, he was saving, he poured some into gandal's mouth slowly hoping he would get better.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:06 pm

Aragon watched as Gandal lay there, with nemo kneeling beside him, who was giving him a healing potion called 'maximum gandalism .healium'Aragon looked at it and started smiling, it was a potion he made
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:37 am

Marluxia stood against the wall. She was not one to engage in healing but it would be incredably rude not to try. She closed her eyes and when they opened again, they were a clear blue colour. She extended her arm and beer taps began to shake. She knew that everyone would be shocked at what she was about to do but she didn't care. You have to wake up. No-one is going to let you die today, she projected this thought to Gandal as all the liquid in the tavern burst out of their taps. "Get out of the way," she said to everyone. "Unless you want to drown." The liquid crawled throug the air toward Gandal. When all the beer was over his body, she smashed her arm toward the ground and it engulfed him. Marluxia watched as it swirled and roiled around Gandal's body. She could feel the wounds and as the liquid went to work on healing him, she winced. Every bit of pain that would be felt by Gandal, she would be able to feel as well. When the healing was done, she moved both of her hands in front of her and spread them out wide. The liquid dispursed from Gandal's body. Marluxia's eyes went back to their normal green colour and the beer dropped to the floor like a giant bucket of water being dropped on top of the group. She was weak, so she sat and shut her eyes. She panted. Every breath hurting more than the last. Now you wake, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:01 am

Gandal rolled over, his mouth opening and closing. He saw red explosions flash through his vision as he dipped back into conscience. His eyes fluttered open, to see people standing around him. He had no idea what just happened. "What the hell...?" He mumbled, putting a hand to his head and moaning.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:12 am

"Gandal!!" Nemo said smilingly.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:53 am

Marluxia said nothing. Instead she rose from her position by the wall and stumbled over to him. He felt damp still so she closed her eyes and placed her hand over his body. The liquid started to flow from his clothing and she wisked it into his mouth. "Swallow. You seemed to like it when we first met." She opened her eyes as they began to go back to their normal green colour and she smiled at him. "Welcome back."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:46 am

"Gandal" said Aragon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragons Of Maldora

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next