RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Dragons Of Maldora

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18971

Dragons Of Maldora - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 8:07 am

Gandal nodded, 'you come with us, Just.' He said, 'we need as much help we can get.'
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:15 am

"Yes, the more help the better
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8144

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 7:09 am

"Ok, your in Just, Well we've got a team, planning on leaving soon?" Nemo asked curiously, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 7:48 am

"Um we still need to get the armor from my house nemo." Aragon said, astonished at hisbforgetfulness. But then he saw him staring at Just and understood, quietly laughing to himself
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:33 pm

"Ok, Lets go there" sounding enthusiastic.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7824

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:43 pm

(Can someone tell me what is happening in this RP?)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:13 am

We are chasing the legendary dragons of maldora, because they stole something from nemos grandpa.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:17 am

(Thanks. It's Zexion btw. Admin allowed me to make an alt account)
A figure walked into the tavern wearing a hooded trench coat that fell to the floor. She walked up to the bar and sat down waving the bar tender away.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:25 am

"Who is that piece of work, ey?" asked Aragon, eying the girl with curiosity. "Think we could use her, for help you know." Aragon quietly mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:28 am

"I heared that," the figure said not turning around. She did nothing to provoke anyone. She liked the neutral zone.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:30 am

"Ok then, so what?" asked Ragon, staying in the neutral zone also.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:34 am

The figure turned around not taking off her hood. "I don't know what you mean. I am not from here."

Last edited by Demyx on Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:35 am

Nemo felt confused about this neutral zone going on, He then decided to order a mug of ale.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 3:24 am

The figure looked at the man with the ale and closed her eyes. When she opened them again, they had changed from their usual green colour to a clear blue. She watched as the liquid splashed the man on the face. Her eyes receaded to their usual colour. "Any drink with alcohol is vile. I have seen the things that it does to people."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:19 am

Aragon found this was quite amusing, but was not astounded at the girls powers. For he had some powers of his own, just, he didnt want anyone to know. Not yet anyway. "She is right nemo" said Aragon, swishing down a mug of ale. "It is incredibly vile and does some wierd things to you, especially people your age, only given you cant handle it" he said seruously, taking another swish of his ale, draining the mug to empty. "Alright, now off to my place to get some armour and weapons" he said, marching out the door.

Last edited by Prisoner#627 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:36 am

Shaking his head at Aragon while drying his face, "I'm sorry Marluxia"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:54 am

"And so you should be, Nemo, a kid your age drinking. You should be ashamed of yourself" Aragon said, serious as ever. "Kid like you, wouldn't be able to handle your liquor." "Anyway lets go."
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:59 am

"Righto!!, Lets start our intrepid journey to find the dragons" standing up and exiting the tavern, calling a horse and carriage Nemo found a old torn map with words saying "GO BACK!! THE DRAGONS ARE AWAKE!!!" Nemo didn't have a clue what it meant and put in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:39 am

"The dragons are awake, ey?" Aragon asked Nemo. "Me and your grandfather got those kind of messages all the time, never meant anything though. Just a bunch of crazies sending us letters. Anyway why are we in a carriage, we're only going to my house." They arrived shortly and Aragon gave everyone basic steel armour and got himself some iron armour and gave them all iron swords and himself an iron sword as well. He found they worked best on the dragons hard scales. They all stocked up on armour and weapons and left to go back to the carriage.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:43 am

(How did you know about the note, you weren't there!!!!!")

"Nice We've got better armour then you!" Nemo swang his sword into Aragon's chest, feeling accomplished. "my grandfather would have wanted this" said smilingly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:49 am

(I saw it because I have powers, im just not telling yet)
The sword came at Aragons chest, clanked and bounced off, leaving Aragon to feel nothing. "Now really, Nemo there was no need for that, dont get so excited." Aragon said casually, walking back to the carriage with the others, leaving nemo behind
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:50 am

"Hurry up then Nemo" said Aragon, waiting for him in the carriage.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4716

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:02 pm

(you guys don't mind if I don't RP as Max for this RP, right?)
"Wait! Are you guys going off to kill dragons?"
A teenage boy, with bright red waist-length hair tied back in a low ponytail trailing after him, ran towards the carriage. When he got there, he leaned against his wooden staff, which was slightly worn from what little battle practice he had at home, and tried to catch his breath.

Last edited by Shibe on Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:47 pm

"How do you know?" Aragon asked, a litlle fustrated at everyones knowledge of their quest. "But yes, I supppose you can
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4716

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:05 pm

"well... i heard you guys mention dragons... and you seem armed to kill.." He looked around at the group. "Mind if I join you? I kinda got something to prove."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragons Of Maldora

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next