RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Dragons Of Maldora

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4716

Dragons Of Maldora - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:25 pm

"Nice to meet you guys", he said, grateful to have found someone that would be able to shield him. For the wrong reasons, of course, but having some people to talk with is always better than having no one... although it was true that he had killed a dragon, it was just a juvinile one... he looked away wondering whether or not he should correct them, but then realized its just easier to let others make their own assumptions, as people will always do that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:47 pm

"So tell me Stellios, whet town are you from?" Aragon asked, curiously interested in the young man
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:15 pm

"I come from a place called Zephyr. It's quite a distance from here..." He shuffled around, trying to get into a more comfortable positions, as it was going to be a long ride...
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4046
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:21 pm

Just sat next to the window, listening to their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18971

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:04 pm

Gandal rose, 'we need to prepare for our departure.' He waved a hand threw the air dismissively and walked to the door,.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8144

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:41 am

"Well, I'm going with Gandal, who else is coming?" standing up and taking his coat off the coat hanger by the door, then he exited the building.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:03 am

'This is going to be an interesting adventure.' Gandal said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:15 am

"Apparently" he smirked, putting his coat on.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:19 am

Just followed the two, wanting to get some fresh hair.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:21 am

'We need some more of those crimson daggers.' Gandal said.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:51 am

"Ok, we can go for weapons and armour before our journey towards the mountains" Nemo said hesitantly. "Now, is everyone hopping on or what?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:28 am

"Why, because you fail at killing me with your stupid sword skills, theres nothing wrong woth the swords. They are what I uses last time on the beasts" said Aragon following them. "Theres nothing wrong with them, except your poor sword akills."
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:34 am

"Excuse me!? Don't talk to me like this I can kick you off this adventure for your poor manner skills, now shut your trap and talking when your needed" said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:42 am

"Talk to me like that again boy, and I will kill you. I will crush you into dust with the blink of an eye" Aragon yelled. "Just coz your on a quest doesnt make you the best person ever. So I swear, talk to me like that again, and I'll kill you. So shut your mouth and be quiet boy."
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:03 am

Nemo suddenly gained power than ever before and crushed Aragon with water pressure and got rid of Aragon's heart, brain and lungs forever "Now never talk to me like that ever again".
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:21 am

Just just stood there shocked.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:52 am

(whoa guys i thought we weren't supposed to kill other rpers' characters...)
Stelios woke up, and looked out. Suddenly, he turned back and wished he didn't view the grotesque scene...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:13 pm

(Cpt. Nemo, you cannot kill another persons character without said persons permission. I will replay the scene. Plz stick to the rules.)
As Aragon saw Nemo gain some mystical power, Aragon waved his hand, and a nearby lamp post fell on him, injuring him. "Whats that boy, couldnt hear you, speak up" he said, as nemo lay there in pain. "Try anything like that again, and you won't be so lucky." Aragon said calmly walking back to the carroage, leaving Nemo under the pole. "Whats that the 2nd time you have tried to kill me. 2 fails, maybe you should take the hint boy. You are to weak and pathetic. You can't kill me" Aragon said easily.
(Now continue, plz no killing off peoples characters Cpt nemo
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:34 pm

Gandal hadn,t been in a fight for a long time, he liked nemo, he was cool... But Aragon - he was another thing. Gandal raised his hands above his head, bringing hundreds of stones from the ground, he then dropped his hands and the rocks shot at Aragon.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:15 pm

Aragon saw the stones come at him and stepped to the right, but still got some rocks, he groaned in pain. He then waved his hand and Gandal was thrown backwards to the ground, and before Gandal could do anything else, Aragon dissapered from sight, starting his journey towards the dragons of maldora.

(Hey why do you all want to kill my character)
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:32 pm

(bc your character seems like a jerk, belittling a younger boy like that)
Stelios just stood there, wondering how the team could fall apart so easily, although thankful that whoever just left did. He simply could'nt handle people like that.
"So, are we still going to kill the dragons?" he inquired, slowly walking to where he thought the man disappeared to, sure that he was heading in the direction of the dragons.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:51 am

(Yeah you need PERMISSION to kill other players PRISONER!!!! I'm concerning about minecraft role-play)

"Of course we are, we're just wanting for people to find a transport suitable for all of us." Nemo stated.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:13 am

"Nemo are you OK?" Just asked.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:20 am

"Yea, I'm ok, Just angry at Aragon and his attitude to this journey" Nemo verbally forced out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:34 am

'I can try and teleport us.' Gandal mumbled. He hadn't told many people of that power, he was afraid people were going to take advantage of him with it. He faked a smile, 'teleporting is hard though, it drains most of my power for half an hour.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragons Of Maldora

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next