RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Advertising Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Radiance
Radiance

RPG Tokens : 3982

Advertising Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Advertising Rules Advertising Rules  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:02 am

The advertising section has only a few rules,simple but are needed so we don't have a big mess. One of the biggest problems that I fear would be one sided advertising,meaning your post on our site with out posting on yours this makes it so you are able to pull our people but we can not get any of your people to come and look around the site. Now on to the ture rules.

1. Please do not spam this section,with more then one advertisement.I don't know about you but I don't want to have see the same advertisement with just a different name it's a waste of your time and ours a little.

2. Only advertise in the advertise section only.

3. Please take the time to post our advertisement on your site,we are resource site,we  also give out reviews about role-playing sites like yours. This could show us a little bit about your character/what type of person your are.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18948

Advertising Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertising Rules Advertising Rules  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 4:24 am

New rule added -

Quote :
4. If you want to affiliate with RPG lounge, put the tag [affiliate] on your topic title.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
FTON
Poster
Poster
FTON

RPG Tokens : 4009

Advertising Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertising Rules Advertising Rules  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:50 am

Don't you feel that linking back is little bit excessive? i mean, what if the members of the advertised forum go here and let it die? has anyone thought of that? Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://ftononline.net/
Sponsored content

Advertising Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertising Rules Advertising Rules  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advertising Rules

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1