RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

My story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8126

My story Empty
PostSubject: My story My story I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:07 am

As the Australian Outback dawned a new day, the humble cottage, 10kms south of Alice Springs, the wind was blowing uncontrollably against the cottage. A man by the name of John, walked outside drying his hands, he started to take the clothes off the line to put inside the house but then, John saw a faint car in the distance, he squinted his eyes. To see what it was coming towards him; he shook his head and headed inside.

A few days went past and as the day dawned, the car was parked right in front of the house. As John opened the house door, a dozen soldiers jumped out the van. “You’re coming with us!” yelled the driver who was still sitting in the van. “What, what?” the man said innocently, he ran into the house and slammed the door; there was an eye piece in the door which he glared into. He soon heard thumps of footsteps inside the house, “No, No, No!!!!!!!” His voiced drowned with a tranquiliser shot. “Get him in the van” yelled the driver. A group of hard men lifted him, “Heave, Ho!” they said desperately but then suddenly, and they got the shot man into the vehicle.

A few miles down the road they stopped at a small town called Harrington, The town didn’t seem very welcoming to them then the van made strange noises due the fuel lose. The van somehow stopped right in front of a fuel station. “Someone, Push the van!” screamed, the Driver. A lot of moans came out of the can. The van started to move towards a fuel capsule. A man got out of the van and started filling up the van.
Gasps of air came from the van, the man that was shot was waking up and started to remember their previous encounter. The driver got out of the front to see what was going on. The dozen men surrounded the back and did nothing. “What’s going on here?” the driver asked curiously with anger across his lips. “Arrgh, Arrrgh. What is going on here!!?? What do you want from me!!??” said the man with tears running down his cheeks. The driver sighed, “All will be revealed”

He woke up with a few moans; he rubbed his eyes and saw a bright light shining. His eyes stiffened while looking up to face the light. “Now, John Smith” said the Inspector taking the case in his hands. “What” John said with one eyebrow raised. “You have been caught with creating humanoid creatures in your basement” said the Inspector. “How would that be possible? I live in the middle of nowhere”.
“Well, according to our satellites, you live in Sydney” the man said confidently, the man bit his lip vigorously, “Umm, then what do you want from me?” John said slowly,
“Well, we were coming to the point where, you would help us.” They asked John.     “Help you with what??”                                                                                     “Help us with creating a monster to stop the destruction of war”. “Ok, But I get a bit out of this” John agreed.

Any comments would be much appreciated!! BTW, I GOT A B for it!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

My story

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1