RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

The long lost screats of Trimssy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18949

The long lost screats of Trimssy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:29 am

Gandal shook her hand. 'Mind sharing your dilemma, me lady?' He said, with a posh accent, his words curving.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7802

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:44 am

"Only if I must." She let go of his hand. He had a firm grip. Which meant he was a confident man. He spoke poshly for his pride and he dressed like any other man she had seen. He wasn't like everyone else. "I am a hunted woman Gandal. Doyou want trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:48 am

'I have had my fair share of trouble, me lady. Sometimes I am not who I seem, sometimes I am.' He smirked, 'why are you hunted?'
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:53 am

"Why do you think. I'm different. I'm not like all the other hunter's around here. I'm too human for their liking's." She looked at him. "There were three sent to kill me. I got to two first. The third is..." She trailed off as she saw the third one. She ran behind a building and instinctively grabbed her bow. "This is my predicament!" she called.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:59 am

Gandal laughed, he lifted his fist in the air, opened his hand... Then clenched... The running man dropped to the ground in a heap.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:03 am

She had seen what he had done, but she didn't believe it. "How did you...?" she said as she walked out from her hiding spot.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:17 am

'Let's just say, me lady.' He smirked, 'I am one with the elements'
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:20 am

She was uneasy. "Please don't call me that. It makes my skin crawl." It wasn't entirely a lie. Her skin did crawl when he called her that, but it was only a reaction. Chemical. No-one had called her a lady before. "One of the elements you are."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:16 am

Gandal laughed, 'is there any way I can assist?'
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:19 am

"Not any more. You just killed the last one. Still there may be more." She cocked her head and half smiled. "You are one of a kind."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:28 am

'Why thank you.' He bowed slightly, 'is there anywhere I can take you?' He asked, cocking his head also. He reloaded his pistol in case any more of those strange men came. At least he had something to do now, this was much better than sitting around drinking beer,
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:32 am

"Anywhere that isn't this street or a pub," she said.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:37 am

Of course, 'now...' He wrapped a hand around her and they both blinked, their surroundings changing from a town to a lone forest. 'We can camp here - for now.'
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:41 am

"What...? You can do that too? Damn. And I thought I was different." She walked around and looked for some food. She climbed a tree, sat there and shot a couple of little beasties. There was just enough meat on them to feed one person each. She returned a mere twenty minutes later and skinned them. Quietly, she put them on the ground. "Why do you want to help me?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:44 am

'Because, you looked familiar.' He winked, teleported... Returning with bundles of wood and twigs, he layed them down and clenched his fists. Fire erupted from the bundle, ember flying into the air.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:06 am

"I looked familiar?" She was shocked. She had never seen him before. "Did you save a few sticks so we could cook these?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:45 am

'Wait a sec.' Gandal said, teleporting and reappearing with more sticks, 'Oh, and yeah, you did look quite familiar. And to be honest you looked like my own daughter... Which died, last year.'
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:58 am

She was shocked. She never knew her family but this was different. When did anyone tell her anything? "I'm sorry. I didn't know."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:09 am

"No, no." he sighed, "It is fine, I should nto of sad anything." He looked at her and smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:14 am

She looked away. She didn't know how to react to nice people. She was used to the assasins and warlords. Not people like him.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:19 am

"Is there anything you would to say before I sleep?" he said, keeping his stare.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:21 am

"No. Yes," she sighed. "Why are you being nice to me. I kill people for a living."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:22 am

"I assume you kill people for surivival?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:24 am

"Most of the time. Sometimes I am hired to kill." She sighed. "This is why I am in trouble. I did a botch job. Now they want my head."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:29 am

"So, you fight to survive, don't we all?" He asked, "We all at least do something to help the ones we love or ourselves. It is natural. Just because you killed people, does not mean you are a bad person."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The long lost screats of Trimssy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next