RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Perfection is Undetermined

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18949

Perfection is Undetermined - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:33 am

Martin shuffled backward, into the wall of another house. Arland came back to his feet and threw two bricks at another defective clone before throwing a car. He then ran forward and picked Martin up, tugging at Alana's hand. "Move! Now!" He roared, making bricks fall from rooftops in case they were followed.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10492

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:40 am

Alana stumbled after him.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 12:30 pm

Arland was then placed on his knees as one of the teens shimmered right before their eyes - obviously teleporting. Two of his other delinquents spawned on either side of him, smiling and sniggering. The leader of the group snapped his hand out and threw Alana and Martin to the cloudy asphalt. "Why are you running?" He said cockily as he crouched over Arland's limp body which had been forced into a kneeling position, "We came to thank you - all of you!"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 1:35 pm

Alana glared at the boy and she struggled to get up, checking on Martin before flinging the teen back with a look.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 1:55 pm

The teen held his ground as he pushed Alana back into a wall and held her there, "Don't be so feisty." He said, winking sarcastically, "Afterall, it was you three which freed us from our prisons. It was you three which let us out so we could do... this." He raised his hand to the sky and clenched his fist, the ground beneath him splitting apart and cracking.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 1:57 pm

Alana struggled against the invisible grip.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 1:59 pm

The ground stopped cracking and he let go of Alana, "If you had let the hospital kill you, we wouldn't be destroying this world right now." He laughed, throwing Martin back to the ground who struggled to get up. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:05 pm

Alana looked between them frantically, they were right, this was all her fault, she didn't know what to do, she really was better off dead, the memories of Felix and Mark, the villiage of humans, her parents, were all rushing through her head. She couldn't take this anymore, it felt like her head was going to burst. She put her hands on her ears and let out a piercing, echoing scream that sounded through the entire town. She continued to scream, louder and louder, and everything around her began to crumble, a light exploded from her like that of a bomb and everyone and everything around her was thrown back as she continued to scream.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:09 pm

The thugs moved back, trying to cling to the ground desperately as rubble and parts from buildings wildly spun through the air. Nearby buildings crumbled to the ground, Martin and Arland flipping through the air aimlessly, Arland trying to slow them down, trying to regain composure. He covered his ears before looking at Martin whom was in mid-air, about to slam into the wall of a building. Before he did so, Arland moved him with his mind and brought him to his arms, grabbing him instantly.

Too shocked to speak, Martin slumped in his hands as Arland teleported them somewhere safe.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:13 pm

Alana's screams followed them till the last moment they teleported and she continued to scream, destroy, cry. She screamed until every one of the defective clones were dead or unconscious, till every building was dust, till everything was far away from her, safe from her. She collapsed to the ground, her voice gone and she fell forward, her eyes closing as she fell into darkness.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:18 pm

Arland and Martin tumbled a few metres from the ground before hitting it with a soft thump. Arland rolled away from Martin, coughing up dirt which had seeped into his mouth. They had landed outside the city gates, Alana's fit of rage contained behind the massive walls which guarded the main city.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:20 pm

Alana was lost in a world of darkness.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:28 pm

Martin scrambled to his feet, looking over at Arland, "What happened to her?" He asked his eyes wide and his fists clenched.

Arland looked away, coming to his feet also as he looked at the bright light which emanated from behind city gates, heading toward the horizon before expanding through the azure sky, enveloping a vast majority of the city. The light then died down and the destruction came to a cease. Arland looked back at Martin, "She's was angered. I don't she likes it when she's angry."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:32 pm

Alana looked around in the darkness of her own mind and she sat down, curling up. "This is better, I can't hurt anyone else here..."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:36 pm

Martin went to run forward, but Arland grabbed his arm, "We can't go there." He said as a loud roaring came from behind, followed by a large shadow which abruptly cast over them. They both looked up to see massive ships zooming forward toward the completely obliterated city, soldiers jumping out once they were close enough and helicopters zooming from hangars. Arland dragged Martin to one of the army outposts and snuck inside, the door ripped apart and dead bodies splattered all over the structure. "Hide here." He said, pointing under the desk, following Martin.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:40 pm

Alana was trembling in the darkness of her own mind. "Felix... I'm sorry... I know you want me to live but... my life is costing so many other's to die... If I died... would you still be there waiting for me?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:43 pm

Felix shimmered in her mind, his form blurry and concealed within darkness, yet his silhouette was visible. He made no reply, yet stood there, holding the grenade in his hand he had used to save her life.

~

Martin scrambled under the table, Arland doing so also as dozens of helicopters landed outside, most of them going inside the city gates, into the mass destruction.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:46 pm

Alana looked up through tear filled eyes. "Felix...?" She scrambled to her feet. "Felix!" She ran to him.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:51 pm

Felix stepped back, letting the shadows stay over her body. He held his hand out an armed the grenade, smiling, repeating the words, "Stay alive." Before Alana could say anything else, the grenade blew up in his hand once again, light bursting from the explosion and shattering the darkness in her mind, ceasing the vision.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:59 pm

Alana gasped as her eyes opened and she looked around crying, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:41 pm

Arland peered out the door at the soldiers which began to swarm the wreckage, Martin shaking his head, "They're going to kill her." He said fear in his voice. He tugged at Arland's sleeve, "You need to teleport us there, before they get her."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:13 pm

Alana looked down, crying. "Felix... I'll live... but alone..." She got up and began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:26 pm

Arland wiped away perspiration from his forehead and grabbed Martin's arm before teleporting, his head rocking from side to side. They tumbled toward a pile of debris, rolling through it before coming to a cease where Alana had been standing. "Alana!" Martin screamed, his eyes darting through the wreckage, "Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:27 pm

Alana shook her head as she heard him and started running.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:19 am

"Alana!" Martin said, falling to his knees in the immense amount of rubble, "Alana..." His voice fell into a soft whisper as he quietly sobbed, pressing both of his hands against his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfection is Undetermined

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next