RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Perfection is Undetermined

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10490

Perfection is Undetermined Empty
PostSubject: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:10 pm

Alana hummed as she made it to the cave and let out a high, tinkling, creepy laugh as she began smashing the nuts with her powers.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18947

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:21 pm

Martin stopped, hearing something snap from somewhere in the forest. "Arland, did you hear that?" He asked, his heart instantly quickening.

He nodded slowly, pointing his gun toward a cave, his eyes widening slightly - in the tree was splattered blood and animal skin which had been ripped apart. Martin stared at it also, "I think we found this defective clone..."
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:36 pm

Alana hummed as she started to take her own blood and draw a new drawing after she'd finished eating, this one was of Martin, there was also one of Mark she'd done earlier.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:38 pm

Martin progressed forward slowly, stepping over splotches of blood and parts of animals which had been left laying about. He stopped at the entrance of the cave and awaited for Arland to catch up before peering into the gloomy space.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:40 pm

Alana finished the painting and let out a cheery laugh as she danced by herself, tossing up apples and and slicing them before they fell into the bowl.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:43 pm

A laugh echoed through the cave, bouncing from each of the rocky walls. Martin and Arland both shuddered from the joyous cackle as they turned on their flashlights which had been strapped to their weapons to reveal blood splattered everywhere and numerous paintings of people, animals and buildings - crafted by blood.

Martin suddenly felt sick, looking away from all the gore as he kept moving forward through the cave, keeping as quiet as he could.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:44 pm

Alana heard footsteps and she turned, seeing lights just around the corner of the cave, she dashed into a crevice and hid as far back as she could.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:50 pm

Martin turned yet another corner, hearing feint scuffing of footsteps. His heart hammered against his chest and his hands shook as he saw the painting, blood and painting utensils - the sliced apples and remaining food. He suddenly felt light headed at the picture of Mark crafted from blood and fell against a rock wall, moaning as his head hit against the wall.

Arland turned toward him and knelt, trying to not look at the cave walls and the pictures which had been crafted on the rock. He helped him back to his feet, too afraid to say a single word or form a sentence. Arland fired a shot at the rock wall, light flashing from the weapon as the bullet pinged at the dense surface. "Is anyone there?" He yelled, his voice echoing throughout the elongated space.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:52 pm

Alana started giggling. It's like hide and seek. Her singsong voice hummed in her head.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:54 pm

A giggle followed Arland's warning and he shot once again at the cave wall. Martin gripped his gun and clenched his teeth, "Let's... just go - please." He said, looking at the cave exit which he longed to come to.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:55 pm

Alana sighed, getting bored with the game and she crawled out of her hiding spot, stepping into the light of the flashlight, a sickly sweet smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:58 pm

Martin shook his head, "No. No." He kept shaking his head, tempted to pull the trigger, "You're dead." He said, strange emotions flushing through him instantly.

Arland stood there, aiming his gun also, staring at her state and her living conditions, "What... have you become?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:01 pm

Alana tipped her head to the side and smiled at them, humming before starting to sing. 'Hush little baby' very off beat. She watched them, her eyes almost spinning, watching their every move.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:04 pm

Martin shot twice at the girl, his bullets spinning through the air as his pistol jeered back from the intensity of the bullets which were being fired from the firearm.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:09 pm

Alana's eyes twinkled with delight as the bullets zoomed off in either direction, completely missing her. "And if that mockingbird don't sing, mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring." Her tune suddenly changed to the last part of "All the Pretty Little Horses. "Way down yonder in the meadow lies a poor little lambie, bees and butterflies, picking out its eyes, poor little thing’s crying, “Mami.”"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:12 pm

Martin dropped his gun, still shaking his head, "It can't be you..." Arland looked over at Martin and shook his head.

"It isn't Alana anymore - she's something different now. She's changed - she's something else." Arland said as he failed to withdraw his gun, but aim it straight at her heart.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:13 pm

Alana giggled and the ground beneath just Arland started to shake as she sang. " London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down! London Bridge if falling down, my fair lady!"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:16 pm

Arland stepped back, not able to find the courage to shoot his former friend. Martin didn't step back, yet step forward, ignoring Arland's words as he wrapped his arms around her, tears rolling down his cheeks. "Get away from her!" Arland shouted as the ground began to split, separating them by an inch, "Now - she's dangerous!" He said as he fired three shots from the rifle at Alana and jumped across so he could grab Martin, preparing to teleport as he mustered up as much strength as he could.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:19 pm

Alana tilted her head to the side as Martin held her, her eyes confused then she glanced at the painting she'd just finished and she started giggling, when Arland jumped across to grab Martin she flung him back without even looking at him and she wrapped her arms around him, her fingernails digging into his back.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:24 pm

Martin screamed in agony, "Alana..." His tears ceased as he pulled out a knife from his pocket, his hand wavering before he half-plunged it into her leg, "I'm sorry..." He said as he kicked her in the shin and ran from her, jumping over the cracked ground and into Arland, who teleported instantly.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:27 pm

Alana didn't even flinch as she was stabbed or kicked, she simply looked at her fingernails, a soft smile on her face as she kissed her bloody fingers, not pulling the knife out of her leg.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:27 pm

They both teleported at the destroyed gates of the city, both panting with exasperation. "She's still alive..." Martin muttered, his eyes foggy from the tears which wanted to burst through.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:35 pm

Alana hummed softly as she swayed back and forth. "London bridge is falling down... falling down... falling down..."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:14 am

Arland dismissed the old ammo clip in his gun and replaced it with a new one, trying to diminish the recent encounter with Alana. If he did see her again, he knew what he had to do. He gripped his gun as he walked past Martin and through the destruction of the city, "Let's go." He said in a glum voice, ushering for him to follow.

Martin gave a nod, "What if we see her aga-" He began saying before Arland interrupted, holding a hand in the air.

"We're never going to see her again." He said before turning and continuing to walk.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:18 am

Alana giggled and kissed the blood on her fingers again before teleporting right behind Martin and wrapping her arms around him. "Build it up with wood and clay, wood and clay, wood and clay. Build it up with wood and clay, my fair lady."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfection is Undetermined

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 38Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next