RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10505

Pantera's Death - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:55 pm

Hayden was being doused in water, blown away and even burned when he was taken by surprise. He shot out fire at as many attackers as he could, but there were just too many, he couldn't do anything.

Kara attacked and defended as much as she could, building walls, opening the earth, knocking people back with boulders. She saw her friends being hurt, beaten, overpowered. She couldn't stand it. "STOP IT!" She screamed as she fought some more.

A Smother managed to make their way up behind her and whispered in her ear. "We'll spare them if you come quietly..."

Kara's eyes filled with tears. "And Jenny...?"

"That'll be up to the leader. You'll have to convince him."

Kara nodded softly and she suddenly had a cloth over her mouth and nose, she breathed in the fumes and passed out. Once a couple of the Smothers had gotten her far enough away, the others were ordered to retreat.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8511

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:06 pm

Brisa heard Kara giving in to keep us from getting further damage. Brisa let out a powerful breeze, knocking her attackers to the ground. She was going to follow her. She started to run in that direction. A man was carrying Kara's unconscious body away. Then a breeze caught her foot, knocking her to the ground. Other Smothers were on top of her in a heard beat. One jumped on her back and others started to attack her with fire and water. Until a retreat was called. Once they stopped attacking her, Brisa rolled over. She had many burns and she was sore everywhere. He stomach hurt and she turned to puke. Brisa had never taken such abuse before. Silent tears rolled down her face, not from being so badly harmed, but from not being strong enough to keep Kara from being taken. Brisa tried to get up, but she couldn't.

Kai fought them off for all he was worth. He didn't care if he was being pelted with fire and air. He didn't want them to get away with Kara. It got to a point where Kai was punching and running at them, using water bending when he could. He started to make progress when they started to retreat. Kai quickly froze at many of the Smothers as possible. Then when they were all gone, he looked around. Kara was gone, he saw Brisa puke, and Hayden was a mess. He started to limp in the direction the Smothers went off in. He had to get her, he said he would always be there for her. He had to find her. He continued off, burnt and bruised to no end, but he continued on.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:11 pm

Hayden watched in horror as Kara was carried off and he screamed, lighting himself on fire as he tried to chase after her but he was doused out by a water bender. When the retreat was called Hayden fell to his knees, unable to stand. He stared in the direction they had taken Kara, tears in his eyes. "Dammit... DAMMIT!" He punched the ground with his bloodied hand and saw Kai going after her. "Kai. We can't fight them, they're too strong. We need to think of a plan before we can save her..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:34 pm

Kai turned at looked at Hayden. How can he allow her to be taken away and not want to go after her? He knew Hayden was right, he knew they needed to rest and get their strength back and that he was in no condition to fight. He just wanted her here, in his sight, where he can keep her safe. But am I really keeping her safe? He just let her be taken away by Smothers and he could do nothing to stop it.
He dropped to his knees and then on his side. It hurt so bad to do this. He just laid there, wanting Kara back but not having the power to get her.

Brisa ground her teeth and then forced herself to sit up. She looked around and saw how pitiful the boys look, how they all must look. She wanted to cry for how much they must be suffering right now. She noticed Hayden punch the ground and thought disapprovingly of this. She also saw Kai curled up on the ground, she could tell he was taking it hard. "We need a plan, but we also need strength. We need power. I think that if we planned an attack, then we would be stronger than them. Stronger than all of them. It's because of how scattered we were that we didn't do well." Brisa slowly got to her feet resulting in her puking again. She was worried about her insides after the wind was knocked into her like that.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:01 pm

Hayden looked at Brisa and nodded. "We need to stick in a group. We can't allow ourselves to be pinned alone against other elements." Hayden looked over at Kai and sighed. Such a coward and a wimp, he's probably beating himself up over this instead of thinking of how to save her. Why does it have to be him? He shook his head, he didn't have time to be jealous. Who know's what they're doing to her right now.

In the meanwhile Kara had water doused on her face and she sat up with a start. She rubbed her eyes and looked around. She was in a small wooden room with one window that looked out into the forest. There were three other men in the room with her, one of each tribe, the water bender was absentmindedly swirling the water he'd doused on her face in the air. She backed up on the bed she was sitting in and looked between them. "What's going on? Where have you taken me?" She remembered what happened. "What did you do to my friends!?"

"Chill out Earth Bender." The air bender said almost in disgust. "You're friends are fine, well, they're alive at least. And you gave yourself up so don't act all defensive."

"We're not going to kill you." The buff fire bender went on. "We need you, as for the other Earth Bender..."

"Don't you touch Jenny!!!" She was splashed in the face with water.

"Watch your tongue girl. Our boss needs to see you now. Get moving." As she was pushed away her mind was racing. Who's this man going to be? Is Jenny really alive? Are Kai, Brisa and Hayden really ok? What do they want with me? And why me instead of Jenny?
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:22 pm

Kai groaned. His body hurt, but he was going to have to push through it. If he can't go get her now, then they might as well work on getting her back.
Kai got up and said. "Yeah, we can all deflect the other elements and attack when we can. It would be perfect. So when do we leave?" Kai knew it couldn't be soon, he skin was so burnt in some places blisters were on his skin.

Brisa smiled at Kai and his enthusiasm. "I don't think we-" Then she puked yet again. At this point it was no longer food. It hurt for her to puke because of how tender her stomach and her insides were. She was really worried about it, it could be something internal. But she pushed it out of her mind for now, there were more important things to think about at the moment.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:24 pm

Hayden looked her over. "That can't be good..." He moved over to her and rubbed her back as she puked. "We need to get you to Shala. She could probably heal you..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:29 pm

Brisa stood up striate and put a smile on her swollen face. "I'm fine. I'll be okay." She didn't want to take time out of getting Kara back. Who knows what is happening to her?

Kai agreed with Hayden. Brisa needs to be healed, she seems to be in bad shape, worse then the rest of them. Considering how small she is, she must have gotten lucky. "We have to, Brisa. You won't do us any good it you're hurt." He put one of her arms around his shoulder, about to go to Shala's but didn't know where to go.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:33 pm

Just then Shala appeared. "You need my assistance?" She asked.

Kara was brought down a series of hallways to the doors of a large room. Before they allowed her in however they bound her hands and feet, knowing the key to Earth bending was their movement, it was possible to Earth bend without moving but it was extremely difficult and generally very weak. They opened the large doors and shoved her in.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:42 pm

Kai was happy this oracle knew when she was needed. He gave her a nod of welcome then to a few small steps forward with Brisa. "She needs healed. Can you help? She is in bad shape."

Brisa hobbled forward with Kai, but it hurt. After Kai spoke Brisa tried to get out "I'm not that bad, I'll be f-" then she puke yet again. This time blood was in it. She had enough time to say, "I-I can't feel my legs." before she passed out. She was horrified when the blackness swallowed her.

Kai caught Brisa as she started to fall. Her not being able to feel her legs, worried him along with the blood in the vomit. He set her on the ground, cradling her small head on his legs. He was worried about her, he couldn't imagine this small girl dying, she seemed too unique. "Shala, can you help?" Kai's worry dripping into his words.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:21 am

Shala nodded and went to feel her stomach. "Her intestines have been jumbled. She will not be well if it is not taken care of. Come, I have what you need in my home." Shala stood and began to walk.

Before Kai could move Hayden swooped Brisa up in his arms gently and went to follow her.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:25 am

Kai watched Hayden. He seemed angry, but at what? He got up and followed Shala to her house. We went to one of the many rooms she had and it was full of bottles of various things. Kai saw everything from a flower blooming in a bottle to an eye that moved like it still saw. He hoped that, Shala could help Brisa, she was very powerful and friendly and didn't deserve to die here.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:30 am

Shala went to the shelves and grabbed various powders and liquids. She began to mix them up, tiny explosions happening when she added a couple powders. She finished in 2 minutes and held a pale purple drink out to Hayden. "She'll need to drink this."

Hayden looked at her skeptically, the strange ingredients and odd color of the drink throwing him off. "Are you sure...?"

"Do not question. Just make her drink." Hayden sighed and laid her down and took the drink, he tried to pour it down her throat but she wouldn't swallow. "Goddammit Brisa!" He took it in his mouth, obvious disgust at the taste on his face and fed it to her mouth to mouth.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:35 am

Kai watched on a little disgusted and intrigued. Are Hayden's affections switching to Brisa? He shook his head, they couldn't be despite how much he wish it. Hayden has just grown to like the quirky little air bender like Kai had. There wasn't anything there, was there?

Brisa was in the dark, her powers in her head wanting out. There was a pressure from not air bending building. Then a light appeared in the distance and she walked to it.
In the room, Brisa's hair started to move as if by the breeze and her eyes twitched under her eyes like she was deep in a dream.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:38 am

Hayden continued to feed the medicine to Brisa until it was gone and sat back with a sigh and looked to Shala. "Now what?"

"We only wait, she will be fine, her time has not yet come. She will serve her purpose." She let with a swoop of her cloak.

Hayden stared after her. "That woman really weirds me out sometimes..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:40 am

Kai smiled, agreeing with Hayden for once. "I know." He went over to Brisa and watched, hoping that she woke up despite what Shala said he wasn't sure.

In her head, Brisa continued to the light, hair blowing in the breeze. She finally made it to the light, wondering if she was dead. She didn't hurt anymore.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:44 am

Hayden watched Brisa while she slept, feeling worried for the small, strange girl, she was powerful, yet at the same time so fragile. They needed her, she didn't deserve to suffer anymore. A part of Hayden's natural instincts wanted to protect her. He reached up and took her hand. "Come on puny, we need ya, come back."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:50 am

Kai watched Hayden holding Brisa's hand. He felt like he should leave, but he couldn't. He wanted to be there when Brisa woke up.

Brisa walked fully into the light. She could hear voices coming from the light, calling her back. She hesitated for a moment, looking into the dark. She felt constrained there, unsure of herself. She didn't it like it in the darkness, she needed the light. With one final step she could no longer see the darkness anymore, she had given herself to the light.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:55 am

Hayden continued to hold her hand and watch her, waiting for her to return to them.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:03 am

Brisa's eyes fluttered open. She looked up at the ceiling, wondering how the ceiling got up there. She was outside. She felt better than when she went into the darkness. She felt someone's hand in hers and she turned to find Hayden. "Why is there a strange taste in my mouth?"

Kai was happy Brisa was awake, but he had to stifle a laugh at her first words. He laughed out, "Ask Hayden."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:11 am

A small small blush crept over Hayden's face. "Oh, I uh, had to give you some medicine that Shala gave us to fix your insides." He hoped that she wouldn't ask how he fed it to her.

"Oof!" Kara fell to the floor and looked up, managing to get on her knees with her hands behind her back. She saw a man sitting in a chair on the opposite side of a desk. He was young, only a few years older than her, maybe 20 years old. He had short, trimmed, white hair and translucent eyes. Just like Shala's. She thought.

"Ah, you must be the real Earth Bender apprentice leader. It's Kara right? Your friend tried to pull of that that was her name. Good survival mechanism."

"WHERE'S JENNY!?" She shouted at him. "What have you done with her!?" The man smirked.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:18 am

Kai laughed, unable to control himself. "Like that was all it was." He didn't want to be a jerk and make Hayden feel uncomfortable, but he wanted to see how this played out.

Brisa saw Kai laughing. She sat up, not feeling any pain from the previous battle. Her legs hung off the bed and she was facing toward Hayden though not looking directly at him. Brisa noticed the things around the room, and tried to ignore them. She could tell she wouldn't like most of them. She pushed air to stir up her hair. She needed to release the pent up need to use her bending powers. Finally she looked at Hayden, still holding his hand, "Why does he find that so funny?" Brisa was proud of herself for focusing so much.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:25 am

"Oh, um..." Hayden fidgeted uncomfortably and looked away. "W-Well... you were being stubborn and wouldn't swallow when I tried to give you the medicine so I kinda had to... force feed you... mouth to mouth..."

Kara glared at him. "Where. Is. Jenny?" She said, her voice testy.

The man just chuckled. "Oh she's in her 'room' preparing for her death."

"YOU WILL NOT KILL HER!" She almost shrieked.

The man looked at her, his eyes growing serious. "And why wouldn't I?"

"Because..." She had to think of a good reason. "... Because I'll kill myself if you do."

"Oh?" He quirked an eyebrow.

"You need me for something right? You can't have me dead. Even if you bind me up it only takes a little dirt moved easily into my throat and BAM, no more Pantera." Kara didn't want to do this, didn't even know if she could, but she needed something to convince him.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:34 am

It took Brisa a second to understand fully what Hayden said. Then she blushed a deep deep red. She jumped off the bed, letting go of his hand. She knew there was reason to do that, but it was still a little embarrassing. "Um..." She looked around, for once wanting something to preoccupy her mind. She couldn't find anything so she just decided to not change the subject. "Thanks for doing that for me."

Kai felt bad. Brisa was as red as a tomato and was, for once, not fidgeting. He cleared his throat, wanting to break some of the tension but not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:40 am

Hayden looked away and nodded. "Y-Yeah... no problem."

The man stared at her for a long time, then sat back in his chair and studied her before saying. "Alright, but she will remain a prisoner, a way to keep you here. You understand correct?"

Kara pursed her lips, wanting to scream at this man but she just nodded and looked at him. "Who... are you? Why are you doing this? Why do you want me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next