RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Isles of Dreams (OoC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4698

Isles of Dreams (OoC) Empty
PostSubject: Isles of Dreams (OoC) Isles of Dreams (OoC) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:09 am

Feel free to ask questions if you find anything confusing Very Happy

Rules:
1. No godmodding
2. Don't control others' characters without permission
3. Keep things pg-13

Plot:
Nights tend to be a very boring time for you; all there is to do is to sleep, and you don't even remember your dreams when you wake up.
Until now.
Recently, you've been able to remember some, if not all, of your nighttime occurrences, and they've been… pretty similar. Just the same old weaving though foreign plants, getting food, running away from the behemoth predators lurking around the corner…
However, you're not the only one. Far from it, actually. Many people around your area have been reporting the same things happening in their dreams, including some of your friends.
There is a theory that there exists another world, the one that souls frolic in while they dream. However, upon waking up, all memories of said world would disappear, under normal circumstances. From the posts of the forum "Dreamdiscussion.net", where people would often talk about their experiences in this "dream world", it would seem that there are 7 areas, each with vastly different characteristics.
The 7 areas:
In addition to the influx of this event, your dreams have been becoming more interesting; you're starting to see humans, and they're in rather interesting situations....
What will you do?

To join: fill out the form below. After you do, you will receive what animal you are, what island you inhabit, and one of your latest dreams.

Name:
Appearance:
Anything else you may want to add?:
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8502

PostSubject: Re: Isles of Dreams (OoC) Isles of Dreams (OoC) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:59 am

Name: Aurora
Appearance: A small girl, with long, thick, dark hair used to cover her heart shaped face. She has bright hazel eyes that are brown with green flecks in them. She is quiet and likes to hide herself behind baggie clothes.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Isles of Dreams (OoC) Isles of Dreams (OoC) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:14 am

@fall Aurora often finds herself dreaming that she is a raccoon-like creature (the only difference being that she is pale grey in colour) in the area designated as "Nocturne". She often dreams of people running away from a group of teenagers dressed in purple hoodies and worn-out jeans.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Isles of Dreams (OoC) Isles of Dreams (OoC) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:46 am

Name: James Beck.
Appearance: James' natural hair color was brown until he dyed it a dark blue. He is fairly skinny and at an average height.

James Beck.:

Anything else you may want to add: James is quite an unsociable person, he ditched school in grade 10 and he is now being home schooled by his Mum who used to be an English teacher in her early days. James' Dad died from Cancer when when James was the age of 4.

~

The general concept of the RP is pretty cool. Good luck with this, I cannot wait to begin!
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Isles of Dreams (OoC) Isles of Dreams (OoC) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:06 pm

@ano well, thanks. James seems to be a pale greyish-light blue crane with a circle of blue feathers on its forehead in the Misty Isles when he dreams. He often dreams of people in white hooded robes wandering out to the edge of the water, and casting some sort of spell, while summoning light blue runes around them.
Back to top Go down
Elowen Steren
Poster
Poster
Elowen Steren

RPG Tokens : 3958

PostSubject: Re: Isles of Dreams (OoC) Isles of Dreams (OoC) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:17 am

Name: Cimarron Hazel Profeta
Appearance:Isles of Dreams (OoC) Cimarr10
Anything else you may want to add?: //More to come~//
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Isles of Dreams (OoC) Isles of Dreams (OoC) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:15 am

@Elowen Cimarron seems to be a asphalt-grey pigeon that resides in Nocturne. She too has been dreaming about people being chased by a group of people in purple hoodies and broken jeans.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Isles of Dreams (OoC) Isles of Dreams (OoC) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:19 am

Might as well Razz

Name: Yuuki Kuroki
Appearance: A short teen with black hair and dull golden eyes.
Anything else you may want to add?: Dreams that he's a ash-grey weasel in the misty isles.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Isles of Dreams (OoC) Isles of Dreams (OoC) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:58 am

Isles of Dreams (OoC) Crane_by_Ezeg

I have the crane power!
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isles of Dreams (OoC) Isles of Dreams (OoC) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isles of Dreams (OoC)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1