RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Escaped inmate comes back to jail

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
milksheikh
milksheikh

RPG Tokens : 3880

Escaped inmate comes back to jail Empty
PostSubject: Escaped inmate comes back to jail Escaped inmate comes back to jail I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:25 pm

Some kentucky dude escaped from jail and came back to jail because it was so cold. I agree it is really cold out there right now, below freezing levels and just plain cold! I can see why he would come back, but I would've hided at a bathroom or something. But he did the right choice to come back. What would you do if you escaped and it was under freezing levels outside?
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18948

PostSubject: Re: Escaped inmate comes back to jail Escaped inmate comes back to jail I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:50 pm

Haha, he shouldn't of escaped in the first place. He'll most probably end up getting more time on his sentence or something. But yeah, if I were him, I wouldn't of went back to the jail. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
identityissues8
Active Poster
Active Poster
identityissues8

RPG Tokens : 4005

PostSubject: Re: Escaped inmate comes back to jail Escaped inmate comes back to jail I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 8:11 am

milksheikh wrote:
Some kentucky dude escaped from jail and came back to jail because it was so cold. I agree it is really cold out there right now, below freezing levels and just plain cold! I can see why he would come back, but I would've hided at a bathroom or something. But he did the right choice to come back. What would you do if you escaped and it was under freezing levels outside?
Ha. I'd choose a better time to escape.
Like summer maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escaped inmate comes back to jail Escaped inmate comes back to jail I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escaped inmate comes back to jail

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1