RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Dark World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18949

Dark World - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:44 am

"Granddad gave it to me a couple years ago, I had a feeling it would do something like that." He sliced the air with the sword menacingly. "Let's go kill some monsters." He said, lowering his face before running off toward the unremitting fog.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7802

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:52 am

Kai giggled. Of course he did.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:55 am

Gandal sliced at a screamer, not even giving it a chance to release its deadly noise which could've possibly deafened him due to how close he was to the vile creature. As he sliced at a tentacle, a muffle scream emanated from the darkness, echoing through the forest.
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

RPG Tokens : 4821

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:57 pm

(Hi.. Just curious how many people are still RPing in this thread? Sorry for asking)
Back to top Go down
http://wife-of-the-great-fool.tumblr.com
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4694

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:54 pm

(It's fine! So far we have 3 people roleplaying in this thread.)
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:25 pm

( I guess you could join if you want. All in favour say Aye.)

Kai turned towards the noise, her bow ready to shoot if she needed. "What was that?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 2:45 pm

(Aye.)

"I have no idea." He replied as tentacles shot out from random places in the lurking darkness, all heading toward the sword Gandal possessed. He sliced willingly at the vile worm-like claws which reached from the weapon, progressing toward the screaming sound.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:09 am

Kai shot at each creature that came towards her as she ran. She didn't want to hear anyone else scream. She followed Gandal.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:01 am

Bluebird ran behind the two, shooting the creatures that were missed by the aformentioned warriors down with icicles. Thankfully, there weren't very many, so he had no trouble keeping up with them.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 3:43 am

(Are you going to describe the "creature" when we reach it Shibe?)

Kai was beginning to tire. "How long are we going to keep this up?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 3:45 am

After a few seconds, a lone girl became visible, cupping her face in her hands as those vile, black tentacles curled around her. Gandal rushed forward, slinging his sword wildly at one of the tentacles - to his surprise; the tentacle healed itself and struck at the sword he possessed.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 3:48 am

Kai's eyes widened. She had never seen anything like this before. She shot an arrow at the tentacle and grabbed the child as she ran past. The girl thrashed and clawed at her, trying to break free. "Stay calm," she said cooly.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 3:51 am

Abruptly, a tentacle burst from the girl's chest, blood splattering everywhere. Gandal was shocked, his body freezing as more tentacles pounced at him, threatening for his death which they longed for desperately.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 3:53 am

Kai backflipped away from the tentacles. Her eyes were wide and she was covered in the girl's blood. "No!" she cried.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:49 am

Gandal cut viciously at the numerous tentacles, black blood oozing everywhere. "They just keep coming!" He called, doing a slight back flip, landing on top of one of the larger tentacle which he lunged the knife into. "There has to be some kind of source for all these tentacles..."
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:13 am

The ground began to shake under Kai’s feet. “Of course there is. Has there ever not been?” She jumped from tree to tree, slicing tentacles that came near her. She made it to the top of a tree before a large black, oozing creature presented itself. “Hello beautiful,” she said with a sadistic smile.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:29 am

Bluebird lingered behind, still shocked by the scene. Trying to distract himself, he looked all around him, but could only see blood. Red blood, black blood....
He bit his lip, frowning, and followed the others.

When he caught up to them, he was shocked. What stood before them was a black blob, with what seemed to be a plethora of spiked tentacles coming out from its base. On top of its head stood three eyes, each supported by a black stalk. And to top it all off, it had a huge mouth, with a field of pitch black teeth inside.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:18 am

(Nice description. Makes me want to eat it XD)

Kai jumped from the tree and onto the ground, grabbing her second last arrow from her quiver. "My stock is low. I'll have to resort to swords soon. I'll shoot it in the eye and see what happens. I'll try and blind it for you."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:48 am

Gandal gasped, unsure what to do as he twirled the sword, a purple glowing following its course through the still air. "More killing." He said as he stared at the hideous features of the monster which had revealed itself.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 4:10 am

Kai jumped into a tree, landing on a high branch with ease. She climbed further, jumping from tree to tree, trying to get closer to the beast. She settled into a high branch of an old oak and aimed her arrow. She loosed it and hit it in the eye. She reached back. Last one. I'd better make it count. She aimed again, shooting in the direction of the top eye. It hit the iris with ease.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 2:33 am

The monster squealed, tentacles rising and falling, slapping the ground with great force. It shrieked before making a high pitch scream which sent Gandal to the ground. This thing is... strong. He thought, frowning as he looked at the trees which surrounded the monster. "Only if..." He began muttering before flipping back to his feet with one swift movement.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:24 pm

Kai didn't cover her ears. She was listening to the screams to see if they could be interpreted into words. Her ears began to bleed; she could feel the cold liquid dripping from her ears and ontp her neck and shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:07 am

Gandal stumbled, before rising to his feet, using his sword for support. The blade slightly dug into the ground, before it was flung into the air. A tentacle abruptly snapped out and grabbed the blade of the sword, black blood exploding. More tentacles followed, this time, heading for the hilt...
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:13 am

Kai’s ears couldn’t take the sound of the squealing any more. She covered her ears and squeezed her eyes shut. She stayed like this for several seconds before opening her eyes again and removing her hands from her ears. She jumped from the tree and onto the ground. She saw Gandal’s sword and the tentacles that were going after it and flung herself for it, grabbing its hilt and crashing to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:41 am

Gandal extended a hand as the hilt came to his grip in a flash. He twirled the sword and cut viciously - tentacle after tentacle. His arms moved almost mechanical, in a fluid motion which defied the speed of light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark World

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next