RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18954

Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:25 am

"A... large one." He laughed, swaggering through the docks.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7807

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:33 am

She didn't trust that one. "Alright..."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 2:58 am

They neared the end of a pier where a large boat floated, next to an average sized boat. Various men sat on upturned milk crates, sipping at whiskey and laughing among themselves. Gandal and Marluxia neared the group slowly.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:08 am

"I hope you know what you're doing," she whispered as they neared the group. She pulled her hood low over her face and used a dark cloth to cover from her nose down.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:20 am

'Morning boys!' Gandal exclaimed, the group of people departed except one, Ann-Lee. And yes, it was a woman.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:30 am

She stared at the woman and gawed behind her cloth. She shut her mouth remembering her place. She removed the cloth and the hood. She looked between the woman and Gandal, then sighed.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:18 am

"You owed me a favour..." Gandal said, she knew what he was implying and scowled. She stood nd cracked him across the face.

"Piss off!" She said in slang accent. She glanced at Marluxia before moving away, swagger in her steps.

"Well... we can always try plan B?" He sighed, expecting Marluxia to start slicing his face up into little pieces because of his stuff up.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:27 pm

She smiled. "I was hoping you would say that." She closed her eyes and held out her hand. As she clenched her fist, she opened her eyes. They were a clear blue. "How bigger boat does she owe you?" It didn't matter. "Get on the larger one in front of us. We can commandeer that one."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:54 am

"What about the others?" Gandal asked, sighing with relief as Marluxia didn't slice his head off.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:00 am

"I will stay here while you get what you need to do done. I can get them on board. Now get on the ship."
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8127

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:12 am

Nemo followed MArluxia's order and marched to the ship and sat down on one of the sits in the cockpit.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:15 am

((Okay. I wasn't talking to you))

Marluxia was unaware that Nemo was behind her but she was greatful that someone listened to her.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4699

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:41 am

"Uhh... hi there... have you gotten a ship yet?" The meek question came from the raven haired boy, who was itching to get out of this place, and escape to an exciting adventure. And yes, he had been trained for an adventure, even though he didn't seem like it-- it was all thanks to her...
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 2:28 am

"Get on that one," Marluxia said. She hadn't stopped using her powers so her eyes were still the same clear blue. Her short blck hair whipped around her face as she turned to him. "What's your name? Actually, tell me later. We need to get out of the harbour."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:47 am

Gandal laughed, running up the wall of the ship and landing on the deck. The ship wasn't the best, but it would do.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8127

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:31 am

Nemo waited for any incoming orders.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:07 am

Marluxia raised her hand and the ship lifted from the water. She moved it towards the edge of the cove and set it down just before the cove enterance. Her eyes changed from a clear blue to transparent. She floated above the ground and flew to the ship. When her feet hit the deck, her eyes changed back to their usual green. "Much better," she said. "Right... anyone for a drink?"
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4029
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:49 am

(what's happening?)
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:45 am

(Gandal and I have commandeered a ship and have climbed aboared. I have offered everyone a drink because I used my powers to move the boat out to sea. I will go back and collect you if you want.)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:34 am

Gandal skipped up to the whell of the ship, spinning the wood around several times before stopping it with his hand. 'So... Uh... Now what do we do?'
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:28 am

"Not we. I. I steer the ship. I can get us moving without the wind. So I will do the driving." She smiled. "The question is... Where do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:43 am

"To zarpi of course." Gandal exclaimed, clapping his hadns together drammatically, a soft smile touching his face.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:06 am

"Alrighty then. To Zarpi it is." She closed her eyes and raised her face to the sky. When she opened them again, they were a transparent white. The ship started to move in the direction of Zarpi.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:08 am

Gandal sighed with relief as the boat started moving, he was afraid he would've gone nowhere. He smiled, tilting his head back to the heavens, stretching his arms out wide.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:09 am

Marluxia looked at Gandal and laughed. She never saw anyone this happy. She wanted to savour it. Keep it fresh for all of her life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next