RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 3993
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Empty
PostSubject: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:45 am

Welcome RPers old and new to the re-wright of the highly popular Pirates of Zarpi.
Rules:

1. No godmoding
  2. No killing other people's character/s without permeation
  3. No taking control of other people's characters
  4. Swearing is aloud as long as it isn't to bad(like every 2nd sentence)
  5. Make sure you are on regularly
  6. Be serious
  7. Try to make your post make sense(I know that sometimes you can't think of the right word it's OK but do try

Plot: Zarpi an ancient land lost in time: is a world full of mystery, wonder, secrets and most of all treasure. At the heart of the moving island Trmisy lays a huge maze-like temple lies a ancient puzzle map that shows the way to The Lost Treasure of Zarpi, many have tried and failed to obtain it. The temple is littered with the bone of the fallen.
Recently the island had been spotted East only 5 days sail away(if the winds are in sailor's faver) from a small Pirate town called Port Krizie. For one this is to big of a chance to let pass by her name is Just a elf banished from her home forest, trying to make her was to the most-wanted list. strange dream for most but not for her owning nothing but the clothes on her back, her dream, spirit and her beloved collection of knifes. she seeks to 'appropriate' a ship and set sail to the moving island before it disappears again.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18918

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 8:01 am

I will be Gandal, a great warrior, with fists of steel.
My rp sheet can be found here https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net/u1rpg

----------

Gandal opened the door of the tavern, stepping in, not bothering to close the wooden door behind him. He dragged himself over to a empty corner of the room, taking a seat on a stool. He adjusted himself so a blanket of shadows were splayed over his face, hiding his features.

A large man walked over to him behind the counter, cloth in one hand. 'Beer, now.' Gandal said, raising his hand, his head drooped low. Minutes later the tankard of beer came, and he gulped the liquid down.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7771

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:32 pm

I will play as Marluxia. (It's Zexion btw. Admin allowed me to create an alt account) I am a Druid. Water being my main element but I can control all the elements.

A hooded figure walked into the tavern. She sat at a far table and watched Gandal drink his beer. She kept her distance, knowing what he was. Not that she was afraid of him. Just that she wanted to stay alive.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8091

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:43 am

I am Nemo a strong but emotionally unstable man with untold adventures.
Roleplay link :https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net/rpg_sheet_edit?u=38

A tall man walked in and headed towards the bar and ordered his usual.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:18 pm

Gandal nodded then dipped his head low, slowly swigging at the beer.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:31 pm

The young girl stayed in her seat and waved the barman away agian. She was not here to drink.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 12:59 am

He projected a thought at the hooded girl, hello there... He added a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 1:05 am

She jerked her head back slightly. She was not used to telepaths going inside her head. Hi. Do you mind me asking what you're name is telepath? She was a stickler for not trusting people. She hoped that knowing his name would help her move on.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 3:46 am

Gandal, he projected the thought back...
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 3:50 am

Marluxia. Nice to meet you Gandal, she projected to him. What would you be doing in a stinky, wet tavern like this?
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:41 am

Nemo heard a conversation go straight through his head, so he decided to move places, and went into the shadows, then he felt an arm around his neck, bringing his word out Nemo incised the man with his sword, the man's body dropped on the with an sound, Nemo backed even more in the shadows trying not to get noticed.

Last edited by Cpt.Nemo on Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:16 am

(Hi everyone look I've finally got round to posting Very Happy )
I'll play as Just. She's an elf. Kicked out of her home forest for "Kinda, accidentally, slightly burning down half" her home forest. She's quick, cunning and agile, and can heal herself and others.

Just silently climbed through a tavern window: the same tavern that Nome, Gandal and Marluxia ocupied. She sat down in the corner closest to the window looking somewhat childlike and innocent, though her innocence had been robed the day she caused the death of many of her people.
I need to find a ship. Just thought not considering that she needed a crew but hoping that she could steal a small ship.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:15 am

Marluxia turned her head to the side. She saw a woman walk into the tavern. Do you know her Gandal? she asked him telepathecally.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:48 am

Gandal smiled, sneding a thought back at Marluxia, I am drinking, it was I do when I need to cleanse of my sore soul. What are you doing here?
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:14 am

I need a place to go. Being on the run is not very easy on the mainland you know. I don't drink either. Alcohol is a vile drink that changes the behavious of even the most civilised men. She got up and looked around, pulling her hood down lower over her face. You got a ship Gandal? I could do off with this rock.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:42 am

Something was bothering Just, something like a wave of heat in the distance or a light that you can't see the source of. she closed her eyes and concentrated on the feeling. slowly but surely she started to hear Marluxia and Gandal's conversation. Just heard that Marluxia was looking for a ship.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:23 pm

Gandal projected a thought at Marluxia, i don't have a ship, but the young lady there, he pointed at the woman that had climbed into the tavern recently, does have a ship.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:32 pm

(No I don't I was gonna steel one.)
I hate telapaths(Spelling?). Just thought then remembered that her mind wasn't only hers any more.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:01 pm

so, I can help you steal the ship. gandal projected the thought at the woman,
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:44 pm

Just sighted why should I trust you?
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:12 pm

Gandal laughed, you shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:21 am

Grate way to get me to let you use my ship.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:26 am

I can pay you. Gandal said.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:18 am

Who says I need money? Just thought back
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:25 am

"I Have a few dimes in my pocket, If your wondering?" Nemo curiously stated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates of Zarpi (Re-wright)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next