RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Dragons Of Maldora

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Dragons Of Maldora - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:28 am

Aragon got up and slowly lumbered down the mountain trail, gradually feeling his power come back
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18971

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:30 am

Gandal raised his sword, shouting out a battle cry as red light exploded in the cave followed by a dragon, a large, diamond colluded dragon. Scales sparkling and fire exploding from angered nostrils.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:34 am

Aragon finally managed the power to temporarily heal himself. Then, feeling he was up to it, dissapeared and came to Gandals side. He was fine but otherwise weak, but he pulled out his sword and readied himself.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:37 am

Gandal couldn't be bothered asking where Aragon had been, instead... He charged.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:39 am

Aragon tried to charge, but tripped and fell to the ground, and watched as a dragon came hurtling towards him.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:24 am

Gandal found a nearby boulder and jumpoed, landing on the back of the dragon, he lifted his sword and jabbed it between the scales of the dragon. The creature roared, throwing Gandal off with a sway of its body. His sword crashed next to him, digging into the snow.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:32 am

Aragon got up and took a swing at a nearbu dragon, chopping its leg off.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7824

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:35 pm

Marluxia walked into the cave. She wasn't awed. She was used to this.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:26 am

Gandal went beneath the dragon, preparing to thrust his sword. Hopefully blood wouldn't splutter all over him when he did this.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:41 am

Aragon fell over and fainted, and had a dream where the dragons won, and his friends were used as pets.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7824

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:44 am

Marluxia closed her eyes. "Save your energy," she said. She held out her hand and opened her eyes. They were a sweet brown colour. The earth began to shake and large mounds wer formed. They had points sharper than any metal in the world. They followed the dragon's and pierced their flesh. Four dropped on the ground. They were dead.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:35 am

Aragon, waking up from his horrid dream, feeling more powerful then ever. He held his hands in and felt the magic grow within him, and then, he released it. He felt the magic release, and felt the magic flow. He watched as the magic consumed the dragons, killing them. He watched as they all dropped dead. Then he heard the roar. The queen dragon was coming, with all the power she had stolen from Aragon. Aragon saw a dark beam fly into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8144

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:04 am

Nemo was prepared for the incoming attack, he stood by his friends sides. Being pumped he got a flash back, "A dragon darting towards him, he blocked his face with his arms"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:36 am

Gandal jumped, slicing at the queens leg, purple blood exploded from the small wound as he fell hack to the ground with a crash, 'Aim for the heart!' He yelled, coming to hs feet,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:50 am

Aragon fell down. Darkness consumed them all. And then, all was gone. They couldn't see anything. All hope was lost. Now young heroes, you will see, you shall never have that armor, and now, thanks to Aragon, I have power, unlimited power. Now prepare to die. And those words still echoed in Aragon's head before he gave up. He died.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:52 am

'Nooo...!' Gandal screamed as if it was in slow motion, he ran, jumped and sliced... Straight... At... The heart.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:56 am

((dead...dead...dead))
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8144

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:00 am

Nemo ran and plunged his sword into the queen's heart, purple blood showered over him.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:01 am

Gandal evaded as the dragon fell and a purple substance drifted from her, running through Aragon, resurrecting him. The queen had died,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:07 am

Aragon opened his eyes. He was weak, but he stood up and gave Gandal a MAN hug. "We won my friend" Then he hugged Marluxia and said we won as well then he went to nemo. He punched him in the face. "Thats for putting us in this mess all for a piece of armor" he said. Then he pulled him up and gave him a MAN hug. "and thats for the greates adventure ever" he said
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:12 am

Gandal chuckled, 'congratulations guys!' He smiledl wrapping an arm around Aragon. 'Thanks guys. For all your help.'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:14 am

Aragon lifted his shirt and revealed the dragon armor. "And I think this is a worthy prize" he said rapping his knuckes on it. And then ssomethingvwierd happened. The armor shattered and crumbled, turning to dust.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

RPG Tokens : 4690

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:24 am

Hey guys i am a princess and i need a prince
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:25 am

What the actual heck?? What is wrong with you??!! Totally killed it
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:25 am

Gandal stepped back... 'Uhmm..?' He laughed, 'we kill more dragons now?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora Dragons Of Maldora - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragons Of Maldora

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next