RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7806

When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:39 am

She held herself together. "I'll go in first. This is my home. I want to see what's become of it."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18953

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:42 am

Gandal nodded, ushering her into the building.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 8:06 am

Rubble lay everywhere. Skeletons of druids and elves lay scattered in front of them. Marluxia held a hand to her mouth as tears pricked her eyes and ran down her cheeks. "No," she whispered. She knew there would be rubble, but she hoped there would be no death. She walked around and over rubble and made her way to the throne room, getting faster and faster until she was sprinting. She burst through the doors to the throne room. She stopped. Then began to walk slowly towards the throne. She couldn't stop the tears gushing down her face as she saw the skeletons of her parents in their places of authority. She knelt in front of them and wept.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:21 am

Gandal caught up with her, placing a hand on her shoulder, trying his best to comfort the weeping Marluxia. He held his head high.trying to avoid the oblivious gazes of the skeletons.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:33 am

"The King and Queen were my family. How am I supposed to rule a dead kingdom?" she said between sobs.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:48 am

Gandal stepped back, queen, king? What? The thoughts raced through his head as he took a step back.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:51 am

"What am I supposed to do now? I'm sorry you had to see this." She stood and wiped the tears from her face. "This is what I was destined to have happen to me. But it didn't. And for that, I am greatful. That story I told you earlier, it is true. I was exiled from the castle for a while. I just didn't have the courage to come back."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:04 am

Gandal titled his and before he could reply, the wall behind him erupted bricks shattering across the throne room... And there they were. Long, Greg, Skelton like bodies, drooping drearily, bone sticking from their stomach. They had their heads cocked a snarl painted across their faces. Drool dripped onto the ground like acid burning into the cobble.

Only one thought came to mind, one word, the word he had feared for the last half an hour. Banshees. And then... They screamed.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8126

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:49 am

Nemo stood behind Gandal in shock. He felt the ground tremble below them to scare the group off. "They know we're here" Nemo said quietly unhinging his sword from he belt.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:53 am

Gandal dropped too the ground, holding his ears the screaming... Oh... Screaming...
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:36 pm

Marluxia turned to face the banshees. She was pissed like all hell. Her skin became dark and her features darker around her face as the anger seeped into her. (This is metaphorical guys) her face was towards the floor but her eyes were on the banshees. Her eyes were a mixture of white, blue, brown and red. Then, she shouted. All the energy and hatred she had been bottling up for years was released simultaneously. The banshees recoiled. The power of an angry druid was not a force to be reckoned with. All of the elements flew towards the banshees in a flailing fit. They were going to pay, one way or another, for the death of her people.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:29 pm

Gandal stood as the screaming ceased, unsheathing his sword and charging at the towel monsters. Gandal blew at one of the banshees legs, the monster recoiling as blue and red blood rupture from the wound.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:32 pm

(Hey did you like my post before this one?)

"Gandal, get out of the road," she said, raising her hands to the ceiling. The floor above the banshees began to tremble.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:34 pm

((Yeah, it was really good!))

Gandal evaded Marluxia's past, taking cover behind a broken pillar.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:38 pm

(Thanks. I thought that as well. Smile )

The ceiling broke apart and was hammered onto the banshees. She did this multiple times for two reasons. To make sure they were dead and because it made her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:41 pm

Gandal thought it was safe for him to come back to Marluxia's presence so he stood beside her, staring into the destruction, an eerie silence ringing over them.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:43 pm

She sat on the cold stone floor and looked at what she had done. "Never... let me do that again," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:47 pm

Gandal soothed her by wrapping an arm around her and taking a seat. The coldness had left the stone. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:55 pm

They sat in silence for a long while. "We should be going. I can't stay here in a dead city for the rest of my life grieving." She grabbed his hand and pulled him up with her as she stood.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:42 pm

'And where do we go?' Gandal said, coming to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:45 pm

"Anywhere that's not here. I have spent enough time with my people. I... I don't want to stay somewhere I don't belong."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:36 pm

Gandal nodded, understanding what she was saying, "Would you prefer to teleport?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:03 am

"No. I would prefer to walk. I have something to show you before we leave." She began to walk out of the throne room.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:39 am

Gandal nodded, following. His legs throbbed with pain from the consecutive walking and his ears buzzed from the screaming. Nevertheless he ignored the searing pain.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:44 am

She walked Gandal out of the castle walls and into a small thicket of forest. She walked for a little longer and came to a clearing with the best view of the castle. She turned him toward it. "Watch the air above the castle. There is only one reason why there are banshees there." She began to sing the song of the castle she was born in. The more she sang, the more luminecent the air became above the castle. When she finished, she sighed and looked at the ground. "They are the souls of my people. Singing the song of the castle means their souls are lifted to the heavens. That is why the banshees were here. Because there were souls that hadn't been lifted."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next