RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18947

When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:55 am

Gandal heard a noise and his eye flashed open, it was an instinct that came to him naturally. 'Marluxia?' He said, looking at her with a worried expression.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7800

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:37 am

She kept looking forward and panting. When she had calmed, she turned to Gandal. "It's nothing. It's just a bad dream." She held her knees to her chest. "It was just a dream."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:15 am

Before Gandal could reply a sharp scream pierced through the air. Gandal put a finger to his lips as if to say shhh. He stood, taking Marluxia's hand and helping her up, he then mouthed the words, we must go. He knew what those shrill screams were, they were banshees.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:30 pm

She nodded and pointed up. The trees, she mouthed. Climb the trees.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:40 am

Gandal nodded, climbing would arise too much noise so he grabbed her arm, and teleported on a thick branch of a tree.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:42 am

She swayed slightly but held onto the branch. Thank you, she mouthed. Things were going to be a bit rough after this. The story was, anyone who heard the banshee scream, died. And they both heard her scream.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:03 am

Gandal shivered, he heard her thought. Then, they heard it again, shrill... And scary.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:17 am

Marluxia held her hands to her ears. The scream had been closer this time. Her ears rang and she gritted her teeth to stop herself from moaning. She squeezed her eyes shut. Everything hurt.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 5:59 am

Gandal did the same,  having an urge to jump from the tree and run. He didn't know what would happen next, but he did know one thing: he was not prepared.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:01 am

Marluxia opened her eyes slightly. A ghostly figure moved in the shadows below them. It hurt her eyes so she closed them again. Why does everything hurt?
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:27 am

Gandal whimpered, he just wanted to forget everything, he wanted the fog to completely envelope him. He heard a whisper, shrill and horrible like a voice coming from a dragon. And then it happened, two black dots, they were pointed at both of them.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:13 am

She opened her eyes again. She saw the black dots as well. Well Gandal. That's the end of us. Nice knowing you, she projected to him. She closed her eyes and waited for the darkness to envelope her.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:23 am

Gandal was too shocked to teleport, to even move. He had heard the legends of these creatures... never saw one... but now; this was different. Something had to be done. Gandal tried projecting a thought at the monster, repeatedly, more thoughts, more. More. MORE. The creature screamed, ther eyes vanishing in the darkness.

"Run!" Gandal yelled over the shrill sounds as he jumped off the tree, pouncing into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:25 am

She jumped, rolled and ran. She tried to follow Gandal but she couldn't see him. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop, she thought. Oh god Gandal where are you?
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 3:27 am

Gandal dodged the feint outlines of trees. More screaming. Louder...

Louder.

Gandal stopped, feeling someone bump into him, then teleported...
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8120

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:28 am

"GANDAL!!!!" Nemo screamed in despair.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:51 am

((Have you read the recent stuff nemo?))
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 5:36 am

As Marluxia bumped into something, or someone, and felt herself being teleported. She hugged Gandal, glad that it was him she had bumped into and not the banshee. She let go, remembering her place. "Sorry," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8120

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 5:44 am

((no, lol, sorry))
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 5:45 am

(You need to read. It's quite good.)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:15 am

Gandal sighed with relief, they were at the wall of a broken castle, bricks tossed around, rubble scattered. Gandal touched the wall, replied with a cold jolt. 'This place...' He mumbled, as if he remembered the location.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:19 am

"What is it Gandal?" She jerked slightly. What? Had she been here before?
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:23 am

He stopped back, eyes widening, 'this is... Or was the castle of Galadamish.'
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:28 am

She knew why she felt like she had been here before. She had been here before. "Gandal, this is where I was born," she said. "Within these very walls."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:37 am

Gandal had no reply so instead he leant against the wall,the same chill wracking his body. 'should we go in?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next