RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

The Hunger Games <IC>

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4022
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:28 pm

Ace held his sister's hand as they followed the Peacekeepers to their new home. What can a kid my age do? Ace thought.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7800

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:25 pm

Carmile laughed histerically. "Do you really think we're going to stay in District 12? That's a dream if ever I heard one." She watched the others being taken by peacekeepers to their new homes and smiled. "Enjoy it while it lasts kiddies."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:49 pm

Clarence look over to Kale. "Wanna find the fence, go and hunt some decent food for tonight?" he asked him. The thought of District 12's measly food made his stomach churn. He knew he was going to, whether Kale came with him or not. Only difference is that with Kale he wouldn't be lonely. He was gonna hunt for all of them.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18947

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 1:16 am

"Seriously? Hunting?" He stared at him glumly, folding his arms, "Seriously?" With a slight moan and walked out of the briefing room, moving away from Clarence and back out into the barren streets he would now call home. He wouldn't act like them. He would always be a district kid, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8496

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 2:30 am

Rose-Beth got up once she was dismissed. She had to work hard to focus on what was happening through it all. It seemed that everyone hated each other. Rose-Beth could understand why people hated each other, but she did not like it. They may have come from different places but this kind of thinking will lead to unneeded fighting.
Rose-Beth wandered outside, keeping her eyes low and her hood up. She did not have an idea of what she could do to support herself. The only thing she had ever been able to do is art and where would something like that be useful in a place like this. She watched as the dark brown dirt rose up in little puffs as she scuffled down the street, her bag heavy on her shoulders.
Rose-Beth came to a small place, a few peace keepers around it. This was going to be her home. Not just her's a few others will live here as well until they could move to a place of their own. Walking up to the tiny shake, Rose-Beth knew the amount of days she will be able to stay in the shack will be numbered.
Rose-Beth hated how useless she was, hated that she was never taught how to do anything with herself. She felt useless, she was useless. Rose-Beth quickly shook her head, pushing those thoughts aside, it was no good to think about that. She found a corner of the shack to claim as her own and put her stuff down there. She searched her bag and found what she had been looking for. The knife her father had delicately wrapped in a cloth and stuck in her bag. Rose-Beth was nervous that someone would find it, but they never did. Her father must have pulled some strings.
Rose-Beth knew how to hold the weapon. It felt deadly in her hand, an extension of her arm. Her father had trained her well. Rose-Beth would try her best to find something to do here, she wanted to find a job. But if things got bad for her, if she realized she couldn't make it when the hunger games came, Rose-Beth knew what she was going to do.
It was the first time she had thought of the Hunger Games since she got the letter. But she was not worried about it. Rose-Beth might not be able to kill someone at this time, but she will have to try her best. Because that was the only way for her to ever see her family again, the only way for her to survive.
Back to top Go down
Chicka Dixon
VIP
VIP
Chicka Dixon

RPG Tokens : 3696
Location : I'm in me Mum's car. Vroom Vroom. We're going too fast.

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 4:37 am

"Really Clarence hunting, isn't that a bit well illegal. I mean I don't care about the law it's just that if we get caught they'll kill us and I don't think one measly meal is worth it. But if you have the guts to go by yourself then feel free," explained Marcel as walked towards where he was staying wondering if it was the district 12 air that made him act strangely familiar as if that had happened before...
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8120

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:27 am

Nemo noticed the torn down houses in a row, and he wondered they needed to be at.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:03 am

The two siblings were ushered into a house. to their surprise the found a girl already standing inside.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 3:17 am

Carmile skipped into a shack happily, a grin that would have put cheshire cat to shame plastered on her face. Her eyes brightened when she saw Ace, his sister and the drawing-girl from the train already inside. "Yay!" she said bouncing up and down with delight. "We're all house mates. I think we ought to properly adress ourselves then." She straightened and pulled her cap up fromher eyes a bit. "My name is Natsuki." Natsuki pulled the cap off of Carmile's head and bowed.
When she stood again, she placed the cap back on her head pulling it low over her eyes. "Natsuki..." Carmile whined. "You're too forward." She sighed and looked up with a soft, unsure smile. "My name is Carmile. It's a pleasure to meet you all." She bowed her head in greeting then stood again, grabbing her bag off the floor. "If you don't mind, I'll pick a roomand retire into it."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8496

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 6:22 pm

Rose-Beth placed the knife back in her bag, hiding it in her clothes as the people came in. She turned to sit on the wall, watching them with interest. She noticed the similarities in the boy and girl, knowing they had to be siblings. Rose-Beth felt a pang of sadness for their parents, loosing two of their kids as opposed to one. Her fingers itched to take out her sketch book and draw the boy, for he had different characteristic that would look interesting on paper, but due to the fact that her sketch book was only a hundred pages, she knew she needed to save some. Instead she traced patterns in the dirt floor around her.
Rose-Beth watched as the girl from earlier walked in. Her eyes quickly feel back on the floor, not wanting to talk. With her new state of mind, she did not want to make friends, she only wanted to survive.
As the third person walked in, a quick look revealing him as the man on the train Rose-Beth woke up, she went to the door. She needed to find something to do, something that she could do. The sun was going down on this long day and she instantly broke out in a sweat. Rose-Beth looked from shop to shop, wondering if she could be of any help.
Rose-Beth approached a clothing shop, thinking that would be her best shot. But a quick pull on the door revealed that it was locked. People must already be finished for the day.
Rose-Beth sighed, letting herself wander around, lost in the colours this new place held. It had more browns and greens then the previous silvers and blues the Capital held. Just as the sun was falling behind the last low building, Rose-Beth looked up and her eyes widened in surprise. She had never seen stars so bright before, let alone so many. Wonder filled her, and a glimmer of hope did as well, maybe she would like it here.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 1:22 am

Clarence walked over to his house, the idea of hunting abolished. He walked in, and lay down on his bed. He thought about the Reaping and the concern that it must bring to the district.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

RPG Tokens : 4666

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:37 am

Hazel sat on her bed in her house she couldn't stop think about the reaping she was so nervous she dug her nails into her hand a cut herself.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18947

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 4:53 am

Kale moved down the streets until he reached one of the houses one of the peacekeepers had pushed him toward. It looked awfully glum, just like everything else, even the sparkling train they had left in. The house was lopsided from the slope in the road, the windows busted partially and the verandah out front was half destroyed as if bricks had been violently thrown at it.

A man sat out the front, speckled with mud as he rocked on a chair slowly, staring at this boy which would be living at his house for months. He wordlessly gestured for him to enter, giving a subtle point toward the door. He felt slight hesitant at first, having to change his whole lifestyle, diet; everything. He swallowed the hesitation and stepped forward, heading up onto the verandah and passing the threshold of the door to be replaced by even more of a glum surrounding.

The man followed him in, giving him a gentle nudge. "Your room is down the hallway, the room on the left. Welcome to District Twelve."
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 11:42 pm

"I'm gonna go and see if I can find any work." Ace sighed as he exited the house, leaving his sister behind with their house mates.

"So...." the young girl said awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

RPG Tokens : 4666

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 11:02 pm

Hazel got off her bed went and clean her cut then decide to go for a walk to clear her head. It was noon when she got into the woods
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 2:20 pm

Carmile/Natsuki flopped down onto the hard mattress and sighed. Neither one of them wanted to be here and neither one of them had the guts to do anything about it just yet. Carmine thought of her family who, even though they had lived in the Capitol, had been quite poor themselves. She wondered how they were going and what they were doing. Did they even miss her?

Natsuki sat up and laughed. She didn't even know why Carmile was worrying about her family at a time like this. Now was the time that they should be celebrating. No more beatings, no more fights, no more arguments. Peace, quiet. At least, until the Reaping anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games <IC>

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4