RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

The Hunger Games <IC>

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8496

The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 3:44 pm

Rose-Beth looked up at the girl as she came over to her, looking deep into her eyes and seeing the conflict raging there. Her words nearly fell of deaf ears, but Rose-Beth caught them. Her eyes grew wide the girl's request for her to kill her. Rose-Beth didn't think she was capable of such a thing.
Rose-Beth watched as people went up the the strange girl who went by two names, introducing themselves. She didn't understand why everyone was gravitating toward her. Rose-Beth looked away, not sure she was going to like the people she was going to end up having to live with.
Rose-Beth looked at her drawling, half way finished. But now she couldn't not with all these thoughts flying though her head. Rose-Beth's eyes unfocused, and she just sat there, not wanting to speak to everyone else or do anything. She was just there, on the train, doing nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18947

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:44 pm

Kale gave a shrug, relieved that the other boy had left his presence. 'Have you checked in the other carriages? Apparently the elderly ones go into the carriages up further from ours.' He said, shuffling forward before pointing at one of the metallic doors which lead to the second carriages filled with Capitol kids.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 1:08 am

Clarence walked through the door with Kale, and looked around for Marcel. "Marcel!"
Back to top Go down
Chicka Dixon
VIP
VIP
Chicka Dixon

RPG Tokens : 3696
Location : I'm in me Mum's car. Vroom Vroom. We're going too fast.

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 1:12 am

The small chatter of the older kids bored him as Marcel fidgeted with the omni tool he snuck through. He looked around trying to see a familiar face among the mass of faces. As his eyes wondered over to the door he noticed Clarence calling his name accompanied by Kale. He beckoned them to come and sit next to him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8120

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 1:22 am

Nemo sat there quietly, his hands in his lap with contempt and his head drawn down with a somewhat aura of subtleness. With everyone else making friends and forming alliances of sorts, he felt leftout in this predicament. He would need someone by his side when he arrived at District 12 - someone to help him survive in the harsh, cold conditions the lands offered.

Without much further thought, nor hesitation, he came to his feet slowly, looking around at the cluster of people which surrounded him. He would have to find someone he could at least communicate with.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7800

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:02 am

Carmile felt slightly overwhelemd by the number of people that were now paying attention to her. "Natsuki see what you did? Now I have unwanted attention." She looked up at the people yhat surrounded her. "My name is Carmile-rose. I think it would be wise of you not to talk to me. I can't control Natsuki. He's really difficult." She shook her head suddenly, a sadistic smile on her face. "You're way too soft Carmile. My name is Natsuki.. my dearest Carmile doesn't get to do anything without my say so." Carmile put her hand on her head. "Shut up Natsuki! I do have control of what I do. Sometimes."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:00 am

Clarence walked over to Marcel and sat with him, motioning Kale to do the same. "Let's talk tactics, just in case any of us are chosen" he said looking seriously at him.

Last edited by Donkey on Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

RPG Tokens : 4666

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:33 am

Hazel-Grace stood in the corner of the shining carriage of the Capitol train, looking around at everyone on the train. She walked over to the door, and opened it, and watched as it swung, and walked into the next carriage, and sat over by the three boys talking in low serious voices. "Hey boys"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:36 am

"Hi" he said, abruptly breaking out of his dead serious matter, "What do you want?" he asked, being polite, but also trying to get rid of her as quick as possible. "What can we assist you with?"
Back to top Go down
Chicka Dixon
VIP
VIP
Chicka Dixon

RPG Tokens : 3696
Location : I'm in me Mum's car. Vroom Vroom. We're going too fast.

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:30 pm

"Yes, I would like you to know that this is private and that girls aren't allowed." He glared at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7800

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 6:30 am

Carmile glared at the boy who had suggested getting rid of Natsuki. "Don't even dream of that. Natsuki is apart of me. I wouldn't switch him out for anything." Carmile looked at the other two, the boy with cat ears and the girl. "Alright I've introduced myself. Your turn. Who are you?" She asked as nicely as she could but it dtill sounded rude.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 8:28 am

Rose-Beth was off in her own little word, not seeing what was going on around her. She didn't notice the person who sat next to her, or heard his comment. Though after a few moments, Rose-Beth seemed to wake up from the trance she was in. She looked over, her brow drawn in confusion. When did this person get here.
Rose-Beth shifted away from him, already feeling like she was letting her father down. She knew that she didn't really pay attention to what was going on around her. Rose-Beth was working on it, wanting to ease her parents minds a little. This man coming to sit next to her without her even noticing just proved that she had not come that far.
Frowning a little, she put away her sketch book. She then stared at the man next to her, seeing all the lines of his face. Rose-Beth looked for words to say, to try and be more present in the world. But she couldn't think of any. So she just stared at the sleeping man, memorizing his face in the artistic way she does.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4022
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 9:16 am

"I'm Alice and this is Ace," the young girl said, smiling, "It's a pleasure to meet you both."
"I can speak for myself Alice." He said and held out his hand. Ace had given up on both arguing with his sister and his failed attempt to not talk to others.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

RPG Tokens : 4666

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 11:00 pm

"No need to be rude" hazel replied back to the two boys who had answered her greeting
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 11:21 pm

Rose-Beth heard his words this time. Turning away with her cheeks hot. "Sorry." She mumbled under her breath. She realized how awkward she could be socially, sometimes. But once you got to know her, Rose-Beth was no longer awkward. But with no one around that she knew, Rose-Beth was stuck being awkward.
She turned to look out the window again, not wanting to bother anyone.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 3:06 am

Rose-Beth looked over that the men, then down at her bag. The sketchbook was sticking out of the top along with her pencils. She grabbed them, loving the familiar feel of the pencils and paper in her hands. "Yes." She said, handing him the sketch book. It did not have many pictures in it. Rose-Beth chose the sketch book with the most paper in it so she could fill the pages. There were maybe ten drawings in it.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18947

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:10 am

Kale looked at the two boys, before looking back out the window, joyous to be back with his companions; probably his only ones. "I'm going to grab some sleep. Might as well before we arrve." He stood up, the train rocking to the side before regaining composure, using the leather seats for support. "See ya." He said, passing two vacant seats which he slipped into uneasily, splaying his body over both seats until he was in a comfortable position. Draining any negative thoughts from his conscience and closing his eyes, it wasn't soon until he found his conscience ebbing away into the darkness. He was asleep.

~~~

The train rocked to a stop, halted by a large amount of gaurds carrying weapons and batons, crackling with electricity at the tips. Massive, concrecte gates secured the train, and beyond that, was a mass of greenery and structures, guarded by barbed fences which were at least fifteen foot tall. The train doors hissed upon upon the cease of the vehicle and the guards strode in, grabbing Capitol kids which were near the doors and forcefully dragging them out.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:14 am

"Let go of me!" Clarence said, shrugging himself out of the Peacekeepers grip. He walked out the carriage, looking around at the dull, dead aura of 12. It was sad. He leant against the train, and waited for Marcel and Kale.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:22 am

Rose-Beth nudged the person beside her, waking him up like he requested but said no more. She put her backpack on, gripping both straps she strode off the train at her own will. It took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the sudden light and when they did they were greeted with a sad place. It was a lot of dirt, a dark brown, walked on too much for grass to grow, sad buildings not that large with little significance about them besides the fact that it was somebody's home. Rose-Beth felt a ping at the house, well apartment, she use to know. It was large with many things that would never be found here.
Rose-Beth took a deep breath and walked forward, ready to leave the past behind. She forced herself to forget the luxury of the past and accept this as her new life.
The guards pushed the kids toward a building, probably to assign them a home and possibly a job. Rose-Beth followed the crowd, not wanting to catch unwanted attention. She pulled the hood on her cloak over her head, casting her eyes down.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10490

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:26 am

Jecina watched as the capitol children thrashed and squirmed or walked quietly being led by the peace keepers into the building they would get their debriefing in. Her face scrunched up as she watched them like she smelled something sour. Spoiled little capitol kids. It would be nice to see these sheltered little brats get a taste of what she and her people had to go through every day. She wondered how many of the boys would be assigned to the mines. That was their business after all and they lost a lot of men in the 'revolution.' She walked along the outside of the of the lines of guards. She was supposed to help debrief them. They would be split into random groups and put in rooms where the debriefers, like herself, would tell them what's what.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games <IC>

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next