RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
hunter117
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
hunter117

RPG Tokens : 5281

Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 7:15 am

"Lets go to the forest now,"Hunter hinted..
Back to top Go down
http://gl4p.forumotion.com
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8126

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:04 am

Nemo sighed and went to Hunter.
Back to top Go down
hunter117
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
hunter117

RPG Tokens : 5281

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:32 am

Hunter began walking down the gravel path, towards the forest...
Back to top Go down
http://gl4p.forumotion.com
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8126

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:56 am

Nemo followed the boy.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:44 am

Joseph made a turn, his boots scuffing across the ground once again as he dug his hand into the pocket of his leather pocket, and flicked out a penny, letting it roll across the table top. He raised his collar to his neck and lolled his shoulders back, a resounding cracking sound emanating from his shoulder blades as he did so. He then proceeded toward the door, opening it slowly as he was greeted by a chilly blast of air, sending a shiver up in spine. Without any further delay, he rushed into the cold air and closed the door behind him, progressing through the citizen-filled streets, strange smells wafting toward him as he moved.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10496

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:52 pm

Erica sighed. "The same one who did this to me took my money."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8502

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:03 pm

Magdalene followed the two men as they went toward the forest and toward where she saw the black dot in the sky. She stayed far behind them, not in the mood to socialize at the moment. Her hand rested on the hilt of her sword, ready to use it if need be. If they were going to the forest, then there were things in there that could be of danger to them.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4698

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:29 pm

Aquilo was watching the scene from afar, amusing himself with what he was seeing; he had managed to see past the man's disguise, and he found it interesting how he would choose to help the girl he had just harmed. Curious, he approached the two, but made sure to keep his distance; after all, he often disliked being to close to people.
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

RPG Tokens : 5087

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 7:54 pm

"Where was he headed?"

Last edited by Pancreas_Joe on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 7:55 pm

Erica shrugged. "Don't know, was a little distracted at the time." She said pointing to her patched eye.
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:09 pm

"Hmmm..." Joe was starting to tire from acting like a different person, he had to make his leave soon. "Well, I have arranged for a meeting in the forest, and I cannot afford to be too late," he lied, "But I wouldn't want to see you go without some money first."
Joe reached into his pocket and grabbed the rest of the money, lightening the load he had to take, and offered it to Erica.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:12 pm

Erica shook her head. "I couldn't take it, I'll just find some work somewhere. Thank you though." She said as she turned and headed down the street, stumbling slightly as she only had half her vision.
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:17 pm

"Well... okay," Joe turned to leave, but after a few steps he turned back, "By the way, I don't think I've caught your name..."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:20 pm

Erica turned and looked at him with her good eye. "Erica. And yours?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:37 pm

"I'm Thomas, Thomas Ashfield."
He put on a smile and turned to walk to the forest.
"I'm sure we'll meet again."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:39 pm

Erica looked after him confused then turned and tried not to run into someone as she looked for a place to work.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:41 pm

Aquilo noticed that the boy, Thomas, was leaving for the forest. He also noted that three other figures had preceded him-- what could be going on in there? He trailed the others, taking his spear with him just in case if any monsters showed up in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:54 pm

Joseph moved a hand to his jacket, clenching the hilt of his sword as he moved. Numerous citizens nudged pass him, rolling his eyes whenever such occurred. He moved out of the busy part of town, now moving through the slums and alcoholic shops, which were usually packed at this time of day. Two heavily armoured men strolled past - equipped with swords and other numerous weapons. He moved his large, curved hat down his face, shielding his eyes with darkness before swerving the other way - entering a darkened alleyway which was even more cold than the streets.
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:58 pm

Joe followed the path into the forest as it winded its way amongst all the trees. He knew this disguise was going to be the death of him. Taking a chance that he wouldn't get lost, he improvised and made his way through the dense forest, using it to shroud his change in attire. However, when he turned to head back, he couldn't find where he was supposed to go.

He was lost.

Joe collected his calm and climbed up the closest tree, to see if he could make out where to go from the skyline. He saw the town in the distance and the winding path that led from it. Satisfied he knew where he was going, he hopped from tree to tree until he reached the path. But he was not safe.

Someone was walking down the path to his left...
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:03 pm

Joseph eventually fell against a haystack which had been discarded in the alleyway, sinking into the uncomfortable material until he was somewhat comfortable amongst it. He moaned, pulling off his hat to reveal brownish-red hair, slightly spiked up and falling down against his eyes. He grabbed a lock of hair, moving it over his ear as he closed his eyes, letting the darkness encapsulate him and his consciousness drift elsewhere... somewhere safer... more calm, keeping his hand on the hilt of his sword.

Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:10 pm

It was hard to follow the boy, but Aquilo managed to do it, thanks to the training he used to do. Sure, his long hair, despite being tied in a ponytail, managed to get entangled with some of the flora, but nonetheless, it would seem that he was never far behind his target. He was surprised to see him shed his disguise as he reached the path, but Aquilo was able to recognise him. He just hoped he didn't notice him, and continued to watch him from the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:19 pm

Joe stared at the figure standing at the end of the path.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:23 pm

Aquilo was about to move forward, when he noticed that his target wasn't moving forward anymore. Even worse, he was staring at him. Sighing, he looked back at him, and crossed his arms, while still clutching his spear.
"So, you noticed me." He took a step closer, clearing his throat. "So, could you possibly tell me what encouraged you to steal from that girl, and then decide to return her the money in disguise?"
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4028
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:25 pm

(Oh My Gods this thing's only been up for like 4 days and it has 8 pages!!! Instead of me reading all the post how about someone tells me what heppened?)
(something I just noticed: A BUNCH OF PEOPLE HAVE DRAGON CAVE NOW!!! YAY!!! Did I bring it here?)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:28 pm

(Uh, I don't think I'd be the best person to recount what everyone is doing, since I am not involved with them as of yet. However, my character is homeless in an alleyway sleeping.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next