RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8113

Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:39 am

He saw the girl bleeding, and he dived after the man in the man hole.
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

RPG Tokens : 5074

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:46 am

Joe navigates the many tunnels with ease, making off with Erica's money as well.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:00 am

Nemo followed the man swiftly.
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:04 am

Joe escapes from the catacomb and hides in the inn that Hunter had left earlier on, but not before putting on a cunning disguise.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:22 am

Nemo yelled out "IS anyone here?"
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:26 am

Joe, in his excellent disguise, approaches Nemo, inquiring, "I say, what are you doing down there? The alcohol's up here!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:34 am

He around but didn;t see the man.
Back to top Go down
hunter117
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
hunter117

RPG Tokens : 5268

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:34 am

"Guys, just settle down, I am going to the forest"
Back to top Go down
http://gl4p.forumotion.com
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10483

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:36 am

Erica stood there, clutching her bleeding eye.
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:12 am

Joe (in his cunning disguise) swiftly makes his way out of the inn. Satisfied Nemo is off his trial, he then spots Erica, and he approaches her.
"My dear lady, what's happened here?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:17 am

Erica looked up with her good eye, blood dripping out from between her fingers of the hand holding her other eye. "Some... stupid fugitive hit me with my own weapon."
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:18 am

"Do you require any assistance?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:24 am

Erica cringed as she tested her eye. "Just something to stop the bleeding..."
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:28 am

"Alright, come with me, we'll go find something in the market. In the meantime," Joe fetched some cloth from the handbag slung over his shoulder which he completely owned, no questions asked, "Take this."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:29 am

Erica nodded and pressed the cloth against her eye. "Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:44 am

Joe approaches the pharmacist and requests to see their wares.
"Take whatever eye-patch you want, milady."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:46 am

Erica sighed. "Thank you but I have no money..."
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:48 am

"Don't worry, the cost is on me."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:49 am

Erica looked at him worriedly. "Are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:50 am

"Yep. Go on right ahead!" Joe smiled.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:54 am

Erica nodded slowly and looked around, picking one that had grey swirls that looked like smoke over it.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18940

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:54 am

Mihoko raised the tankard to his lips, gracing them with the cold liquid before placing it back on the furnished table delicately. His eyes darted side to side attentively, watching the people pass by, purchase food and drinks, before seating themself at a table or exiting the shadowed structure. He exhaled slowly, wrapping one hand around the metal cup before placing his other on the side of his head, tilting it to the side.

Watching people purchase from the bar at the front of the shop, cups being passed down the heavily sanded piece of wood. He then dragged his tankard back to his lips, momentarily pausing as he noticed a man appear from a slot in the floor. Mihoko raised an eyebrow, looking away from the enveloping scene as he finally sipped at the beer, placing it on the wood once again and shifted to his feet, his boots scuffing against the dirt infested ground.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8489

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 4:11 am

Magdalene watched the fight, not wanting to step in. She didn't feel any need to defend people she didn't know. Then the man was off chasing the attacker.
Magdalene sighed, getting fed up with this. Her anger stilled burned hot in her veins and she was ready to be on the move.
A man came out of the bar and offered the bleeding woman help.
Magdalene leaned against the bar wall, arms crossed, an annoyed look on her face as she waited. She would give the man a few minutes before she would go off by herself, looking for the monster that killed her men.
The sadness from earlier returned, along with tears. She tried to think of something else, but couldn't think of anything. Instead the memories of her close friends filled her. She dug her figure nails in her hands, trying to stop the tears. Magdalene was not one to show weakness in public.
Her eyes wandered to the sky, a clear blue day. Off in the distance she saw a black speck, floating through the air. Her eyes narrowed as she tried to see better, thankful the tears stopped now that she was preoccupied.
Magdalene took a few steps forward, deciding that the speck was the dragon. She made note of the direction it went in, willing to wait another minute before leaving without any help.
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:55 am

katisacat wrote:
Erica nodded slowly and looked around, picking one that had grey swirls that looked like smoke over it.

"Say, pardon my intrusion, but why don't you have any money?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 7:07 am

Nemo was confused, he went back to the group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragons Blade OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next