RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Out from the Fog

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8496

Out from the Fog - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:30 pm

Coal had been do deep into sleep, he had practically been dead. He heard Ruby's voice and rolled over. He muttered in his sleep, freezing Ruby where she was. He slowly sat up and groaned when he saw her, that wasn't intentional. He quickly ended the spell and apologetic look on his face. "Sorry, I didn't mean to do that."
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

RPG Tokens : 5922

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:31 pm

"I-its okay..i should have said it was me" she said turning around to head downstairs.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:50 pm

Coal grabbed her wrist lightly. "No, it wasn't you fault in the slightest. I'm just always on high alert." He dropped her wrist and stood up. He may have been sleeping just a few minutes ago, but he was wide awake now.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:51 pm

Ruby looked at her wrist and up at him smiling softly "I understand" She chuckled "well you're certainly awake now" .
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:55 pm

Coal nodded. "So, why did you wake me up?" He asked, not accusingly or with any anger, it was just a question.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:56 pm

"oh sorry, must have slipped my mind to tell you, breakfast is ready" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:58 pm

Coal nodded, his stomach growling loudly at the mention of it. He looked down at his stomach, laughing a little. "I can go for some of that." He began to make his way down stairs, gladly letting himself be ruled by his stomach.
Mary-Beth had made fried chicken and mashed potatoes. Ember was already sitting down eating. And Mary-Beth was eating some trail mix. "Morning." Mary-Beth said, popping some of the cashews in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:01 pm

Ruby followed him downstairs laughing slightly and sat down at the other end of the table, giving people the chance to sit by Ember for once.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:05 pm

Coal grabbed some chicken, not even putting it on a plate. He bit into it and sighed happily. "Mary-Beth you are a wonderful cook." He filled a plate and sat down by Ruby, knowing that if he had sat by Ember she would have stole some of his food off his plate.
Mary-Beth smiled at him. "Thank you." She sat down by Ember and Coal, bag of trail mix in her hand.
Ember nodded, swallowing her big bite. "Thank you, Mary-Beth. The food is really good."
Mary-Beth smiled at Ember. "It's my pleasure."
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:07 pm

"Yeah thanks Mary-bet" Ruby smiled, she was shocked Coal sat next her but shrugged it off she shouldn't let a silly crush get in the way.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:10 pm

Coal finished his food quickly, putting his plate in the sink. "I'm going to do more research so we can leave tonight. We have until tomorrow to get to Kertung before the fog gets there."
Ember nodded. "I wish you would tell us more, I feel like you're purposely leaving us out." She crossed her arms.
Coal shook his head. "There's books in the library you can read to figure things out. I'm not going to take the time to explain all of this myself." He left the room and went to the library. And, scanning the books with his finger tips to find the one he needed.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:12 pm

Ruby was stuck on what to do, she couldn't go to the library because eit would look like she was following Coal O.o. She also didn't want to disturb Ember reading so she turned to Mary-Beth "shall I wash up?" she asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:21 pm

Mary-Beth smiled. "Oh, thank you for offering but I can do it. It helps me to relaxe. If you want something to do, go outside to my garden. It is a great place to meditate and concentrate your power." She smiled, taking the dishes and started to run the water.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:23 pm

"oh yes I might try that" Ruby smiled and grabbed her book. She took a seat outside and began reading, the sun was shining and it was beautiful, with tree's and flowers. Ruby smiled she really enjoyed the atmosphere even though she knew not far from here the fog was taking over..
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:34 pm

Coal found a book and sat down yet again. He read though it quickly, finding out some pretty important information. He closed the book and sighed. He knew enough, he though, to know how to stop the fog. He just wished it didn't ride so heavily on Ruby's shoulders.
He got up and went back to the kitchen, he wanted to talk to Ruby about the fog. When she wasn't in there, Mary-Beth pointed out side. Coal nodded and went out there. The yard was a tiny sanctuary of peace from the fog. It would have already covered this area but thanks to Mary-Beth's light magic, it couldn't enter.
Coal went to Ruby and sat beside her, he didn't say anything at first because he didn't want to be rude and stop her from reading. He wasn't in any rush, yet.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:35 pm

Ruby finished the page and closed it smiling "hello Coal, it beautiful out here isn't it?" she said looking around at the beautiful garden.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:39 pm

Coal nodded, looking at the colourful flowers, most not native to this area but with a light castor, anything to do with life is possible. He watched the butterflies dance around and could hear delighted birds chirping in the distance. "This place can make you forget about the rest of the world." He sighed at the thought. Coal shook his head to get it back on track. "It was more than fate that brought you here with us Ruby. It was meant to be, because without you, there would be no hope of defeating the fog." He said simply, but really this whole this wasn't simple at all.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:42 pm

Shock crossed Rubys face "wh-what? Do I have to sacrafice myself or something? I-i would do it if I needed to..." Ruby looked down really hoping she didn't have to but she would if needs be.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:07 pm

Coal laughed. "I don't think that's what needs to happen." He settled in the seat a little more. "The fog isn't some government thing. It's darkness, specifically dark magic and feelings."
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:12 pm

"Thank god, but who's feelings? Is it jelousy? Hatred?" Ruby was confused.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:42 pm

Coal thought for a moment. "Well the darkness is here because of lack there of of wars and fighting, the use of dark magic. It's those feelings of destruction and I guess some hatred. It's all piled together in a cloud, trying to reclaim the world." He sighed thinking about it. "That's where you come in."
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:43 pm

"Am I meant to start a war!?" Her eyes widened in shock.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 6:10 pm

Coal shook his head. "I'm not explaining this very well. The Darkness, the fog, wants darkness brought back into the world. So it is taking people and turning them evil and dark. I'm not exactly sure how to stop it, but I know it has to do with dark magic. There shouldn't be a war, at least not one with weapons and soldiers. One against darkness, maybe." He looked at the flowers, they seemed like they were mocking them now. They were talking about such a morbid topic, the serenity was taunting.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:18 pm

"So I'm meant to bring darkness?" She frowned "oh my...but p-peaple won't like me then...because I'll be evil" she looked away sadly.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:24 pm

Coal shook his head again. "You're not going to bring darkness, but channel it. You have the power to control darkness, Ruby. You should be able to stop this by using the dark magic." He smiled. "And that isn't evil so you don't have to worry about people not liking you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out from the Fog

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Role Playing :: Miscellaneous Role Plays-