RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Out from the Fog

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

RPG Tokens : 5932

Out from the Fog - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:51 pm

Ruby kept reading and felt her eyes getting heavier, she drifted off to sleep and the book fell out of one of her hands and her head slumped to the side, resting on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8506

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:58 pm

Coal jumped a little as the book his the floor, he looked over at Ruby asleep before going back to his work. He had finished writing in the journal and had begun to read again. Sleep no longer on his mind from the intensity of the information.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:09 pm

Ruby slept peacefully dreaming of helping her brother, a small smile was on her face, even when she was asleep.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:18 pm

Mary-Beth came in the room, smiling at seeing Ruby sleeping peacefully in the chair. "It's weird how fate turns out, isn't it?" She said, looking to Coal.
Coal closed the book, looking at Mary-Beth, assuming she was talking about the fog. "It is. Why didn't you share these books before this happened? I'm sure you knew it as coming."
Mary-Beth sat in a chair, siting upright. "My knowledge has always been open for everyone and I have never kept anything from anyone. And even if I did tell, even you know that nothing could have been done until after it happened."
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:23 pm

Ruby stirred, hiccuped and snuggled closer into the chair sighing in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:46 pm

They both paused, looking at Ruby. Mary-Beth with a sweet smile of her face and Coal with a confused look. At the same time the returned to conversing. "Has it dawned on you how to stop the fog?" Mary-Beth asked.
Coal shrugged. "I have a few ideas, but nothing guaranteed."
Mary-Beth laughed. "None of it will be guaranteed, but of the futures I have seen, she is the main part of it. You understand why, don't you?"
Coal looked at her, feeling like she was trying to lead him to answers without directly telling him. "I do."
Mary-Beth nodded. "Good." She got up, taking his plate and placed a hand on his shoulder in passing.
Coal just watched her leave the room, wondering what was going through her mind.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 6:37 am

Ruby sighed in her sleep and turned the other direction, facing the door now.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:20 am

Coal stood up, putting his book up along with Ruby's. He glanced at her one last time before turning off the light and leaving the room. He went to the second guest room, much smaller than the first. It was about noon but Coal could probably sleep until tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:23 pm

The next morning Ruby woke with an aching neck from the position she'd slept in. She sat up, rubbed her eyes and stretched popping all of her bones.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:00 pm

Ember continued to sleep, but her mind slowly came to. She sat up, half away and went to the bathroom.
Mary-Beth was in the library, reading a book for entertainment. She set it down when Ruby woke up. "I was worried none of you were going to wake up, we were asleep so long."
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:09 pm

"Oh I..I.. " She smiled "sorry" She said lifting herself into a comfortable position.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:18 pm

Mary-Beth smiled back. "It's fine, I was just trying to be funny." She stood up laughing a bit. "I'm just not that funny most of the time." She set her book down, "Do you want me to make you some food. All three of you slept through three meals. I'm sure you all will be famished."
Ember went back to her room, wondering faintly where Ruby had gone. She grabbed her book and flopped on the bed to read it. She really wanted to master the skill of casting spells without words.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 8:12 am

"oh uh yes please" she smiled, getting up and stretching again.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:54 pm

Mary-Beth went to the kitchen. She would make breakfast for them, but she assumed that they needed something more filling. She got out some chicken and potatoes. With quick efficiency, she cut up the chicken and battered it. Mary-Beth put the chicken in the skillet, listening to the sizzle of the grease as the chicken hit the oil.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:02 pm

Ruby sat down and rubbed her eyes sleepily.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:14 pm

Ember head some movement down the hall and got up. She glanced in the kitchen to see Mary-Beth cooking, Her stomach grumbled and went to the library, where she assumed everyone was. Ember was half right, Ruby was there. She sat down in the chair Coal had vacated hours ago. "Morning, Ruby."
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:23 pm

"g'morning Ember! sleep well?" she asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:35 pm

Ember nodded, her mind finally waking up completely at the smell of food. "Where were you?" She asked, realizing that Ruby had not slept with her.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:36 pm

(slept with her LOL)

"oh sorry, I fell asleep in the library" she nodded trying to remember falling asleep but she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:49 pm

(You perv you could find a way to make chocolate chip cookies a sexual phrase. :p)

Ember nodded. "It's so easy to sleep here. Everything seems so peaceful. I think Mary-Beth is using light magic on this whole place. I don't think the fog can hit here because it would have hit by now."
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:50 pm

(chocolate code word for s- nvm xD)

"I know I love it here to!" she smiled looking around with wide eyes
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:59 pm

(*Shakes head.* Wooooooooow.)

Ember sat back in her chair, letting herself relaxe. She could stay here for the rest of her life and not be worried about anything. "Why would we need to leave here if the fog is never going to hit?"
Mary-Beth chose that time to walk in, food finished. She head Ember's comment and placed her hands on her hips. "Because I won't be able to keep the fog away forever. And all of you have to stop it."
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:02 pm

(HAHAHA xDDDD)

"oh.." Ruby looked down "sorry"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:11 pm

Mary-Beth smiled at Ruby. "You didn't do anything wrong, don't be sorry. Now let's go eat. Coal is still asleep, care to wake him up?" She said leaving the room.
Ember frowned, it looks like Mary-Beth just hates her. "I don't want to wake him up, he likes hurting me in the mornings." Ember smiled, all those time she wasn't the most innocent of people.
Mary-Beth looked to Ruby. "Would you mind?"
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:14 pm

"uh..oh okay" She smiled slightly going upstairs.

"Coal? its-its time to wake up sorry..." she shook him lightly, slightly scared
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out from the Fog

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Role Playing :: Miscellaneous Role Plays-