RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8468

Pantera's Death - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:47 am

Rasp got up to inform them of what was transpiring.

Brisa limped over to them. "We should leave now, before they realize we are going." Then she went over to Hayden, putting her arms around his neck forcing him down to kiss her. "I am so proud of you." She squeezed him to her, so happy.

Kai got up, wanting Brisa to be healed but knowing that this scuffle wasn't going to last long between Rasp, the air bender leader, and Rasp's wife. He grabbed Jenny and helped Kara, wanting to get out of there as fast as they could.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10462

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:51 am

"I don't care what you are trying to do, you are only trying to cause trouble for your younger brother. You are letting personal matters get in the way of political ones and I won't stand for it. I'm sure William won't either." The air tribe leader said.

Hayden Picked Brisa up in his arms and murmured. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Over and over again, his face filled with grief and self blame as they hurried off as best they could.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:54 am

They made it far enough that they no longer heard the fighting of the leaders. Brisa looked up at Hayden, confused. "Why are you sorry?" He was able to hold back his temper, proving himself.

Kai continued to carry Jenny, but know that they couldn't go far, then needed a place to make camp soon. Then sun was going to set soon and they were all tired or hurt.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:58 am

Kara tried to walk as best she could and Jenny was fine on her own. She looked over and saw a place where the forest was denser around a clearing. "We should camp there. It would make a good hiding spot." She said.

Hayden looked down at Brisa, tears in his eyes as they headed for the dense clearing. "This is all my fault. You had to go through all of that for me... that bastard..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:03 am

Kai had put Jenny down and picked Kara up. He didn't want Kara to struggle if she didn't have to. They went over to the spot Jenny suggested and Kai put her down as gently as he could. He put her back beside her and went to gather fire wood. Once he returned he sat beside her, holding her hand.

Brisa jumped from Hayden's arms. "Look, I'm fine." She gave him a sparkling smile. She didn't put much weight on her ankle, but she was an air bender, she didn't have to touch the ground. "I don't want you to beat yourself up for that. You suffered more than I did from watching him do this."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:06 am

Hayden pulled her from mid air into his arms and gently touched the back of her head, pulling his hand away it had a combination of wet and dried blood on it. "No, you're not fine see? As soon as Kara is strong enough you're getting a healing earth treatment." He held her close to him, protectively, desperately. "I can't believe he actually kissed you... I'm so sorry..."

Kara looked to Kai and whispered to him, knowing Brisa would probably hear her. "Looks like we missed quite a bit while we were gone."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:13 am

Kai laughed. "Yes you did. Traveling with them was delightful." He said sarcastically.

Brisa cringed when he touched her head wound, but snuggled into his arms. "It was weird." She looked up at Hayden running the tips of her fingers along his cheek. "But I'm tired of you saying sorry for it. I realize how upset all of that made you, but I'm fine." Then she sighed as she ruffled his hair with the wind. "What about you, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:17 am

Kara smiled and tiredly rested her head on Kai's shoulder.

Hayden looked at her and nodded. "I'm fine..." He bent down and kissed her deeply, trying to get rid of any remnants of Rasp's kiss.

Jenny looks between the two couples. "And the single lady is going to go hide in her cave now..." She said with a smirk as she got up and made a cave around her, blocking the entrance.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:24 am

Brisa sighed, blissful, so at peace with herself. She kissed Hayden back intently. She didn't mean to break it, but her yawn forced them apart. "I'm sorry." She said, blushing slightly. She was about to fall asleep in his arms.

Kai stroked Kara's hair, happy to have her back. He missed the soft feeling of her hair on his hands. "I missed you. I missed you so much. I don't want us to ever be taken from each other again." He said out loud. He looked over at Kara, not sure how she would feel about his 'clingy' behavior.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:27 am

Hayden smiled at her. "Let's go to bed shall we?" He said gently lifting her in his arms and carrying her over next to the wood before lighting the fire so they'd be nice and warm.

Kara blushed brightly at his words and she looked up at him. "I missed you too Kai... I don't want to be apart either..." She snuggled into him, her face bright red.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:33 am

Brisa fell asleep with her face in Hayden's chest, quiet words leaving her lips on occasion that the wind could only catch.

Kai touched Kara's face. "Your eyes are always stunning when you blush." He then placed a sweet kiss on her lips.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:34 am

Hayden smiled and kept a protective arm around Brisa as he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Kara blushed even brighter and she slowly closed her eyes and kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:38 am

Hayden's words came back to him. He leaned back, looking at Kara. "Do you think I am a coward? For me wanting to give you up back when I didn't want there to be strife for two people going after you?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:41 am

Kara looked at him confused. "A coward? You're anything but a coward. A coward would have given me up all those times I was captured. A coward wouldn't risk his life to save me..." She looked up at him. "A coward would still be running from me..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:45 am

"Never again." Kai whispered before kissing her. It was a quick peck followed by a longer one. He leaned back once it was over and looked at the stars. "I think you need to get some sleep." He laid down, holding her close to him.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:46 am

Kara blushed more with each kiss and she sighed as he held her to him while they laid down. "Only if you stay with me like this till I wake up..." She joked as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:49 am

Kai fell asleep, happy to stay this way all night.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:52 am

Jenny woke up to find both couples asleep in each other's arms. She chuckled softly and manually stoked the fire. She looked over at them and decided it was time for them to wake up. She sent a small wave through the earth, enough to wake them but not enough to send them flying.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:00 am

Kai woke at first thinking it was another earth quake then relaxed when he realized that it was Jenny. His arm was around Kara, and he waited to move, wanting to hold her close to him for as long as he could.

Brisa opened her eyes, flying herself and Hayden in the air thinking that it was an earth quake. Then she noticed Jenny, and she untangled herself from Hayden and lowered him to the ground. She saw down picking at the blisters on her ankle.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:34 am

Kara opened her eyes and sat up, looking fully revitalized, she stretched and smiled at Kai and Jenny. "Good morning."

"Morning love bird." Jenny chuckled.

Hayden chuckled as he was set down then looked at her with concern. "Hey Kara, can we get some healing earth over here?" He asked.

Kara jumped up and hurried over to Brisa and began making healing earth.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:45 am

Brisa watched as Kara did her magic, she looked up from the burnt ankle to her scars. They were thin and pale, not really sticking out. She didn't look at them with regret, but happily, they were like memories shown on her skin.

Kai smiled at Jenny's use of love bird. "You are going to have to tell me so many stories of you two." He smiled at the thoughts of them as little girls. He wished to know more, happy, memories of Kara's past. He will bring it up with Kara once there was a time when they weren't trying to run for their lives.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:48 am

Kara finished taking care of Brisa's injuries, paying special attention to her head and ankle. When she was done she smiled. "Alright guys, are we ready to go?" She asked.

Hayden looked at Brisa. "Are you alright now...?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 am

Brisa did a back flip, landing lightly on her feet. "I feel wonderful. Thank you Kara." She gave her a small smile. "We should go."

Kai got up, grabbing Kara's hand. Ready to get going but where? "I think we need to go, but I don't know where we need to go."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:56 am

Kara smiled with a slight blush as Kai immediately took her hand and she thought for a moment. "Well... no matter where we go Shakra will be able to find us... it's only a matter of time before a fight happens..." She looked afraid as she mentioned the fight.

Jenny shuddered at the idea.

Hayden nodded. "Well... if it doesn't matter where we go concerning him we should go somewhere where we can avoid the leaders..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:58 am

Brisa nodded. "We should go to air bender territory. I know how to hide there and the air bender leader seemed to help us."

Kai shrugged, he was up to go anywhere as long as Kara wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next