RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10461

Pantera's Death - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:37 am

Hayden heard her and clenched his fists, trying to keep the boiling anger down. "Last I checked you're not exactly the ladies man either, you don't even have a girlfriend, let alone a wife at your age." He said as he took deep, angry breaths.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8467

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:46 am

Rasp rolled his eyes. "The world didn't end when we kicked you out." The ring flashed on his figure. "I found a wife who loves me, knows of my past, and is powerful. I did well for myself and you didn't. Then again, I have always done better than you." A sneer appeared on his face.

Brisa grabbed Hayden's hand as hard as she could, preparing herself for his reaction because she expected it to be a big one.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:50 am

Hayden looked like he was about to explode at him but then Brisa grabbed his hand. For once he thought before reacting. He gave Rasp a perfectly fake loving smile. "I'm happy for you brother. And if you wish to believe you're more powerful than I am then you go ahead and believe that. May we go now?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:59 am

Rasp looked at Hayden surprised. He expected an outburst, he wanted Hayden angry, that is the only way he knew how to deal with him. But Hayden had kept himself under control, Rasp looked at the girl wondering how much of a hold she had on him. "No you may not go. I wanted to speak with you. You need to leave Kara and Jenny. You are not good for them, you are a threat to their safety. You were one of the main reasons why we brought them here." Rasp straightened some papers on his desk. "I want you to leave by choice instead of by force." Rasp really wanted to force him to go, he wanted to watch Hayden suffer. He deserved it after destroying his family.

Brisa gasped. She has never had siblings, but hearing the way they spoke to each other she was happy to not have any. "He never hurt them." She said, quietly wanting to continue the façade of being weak. "You can't force him to leave for something he didn't do."

Rasp switched his attention to the girl. She wasn't intimidating, and Rasp laughed at her small words.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:03 am

Hayden's eyebrow twitched with the effort it took not to explode at him but he took a deep breath and said. "I'm more embedded in this then you can imagine dear brother. Have you ever heard of Shala the oracle?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:10 am

Rasp looked at him. Of course he had heard of the oracle. "Yes. But it does not matter if you are meant to be with them or not. I will not allow them to walk outside with a volatile fire bender."

Brisa looked at Rasp for a second, then looked down again. "Has he not shown his ability to control his temper. He has not given rise to your jabs."

Rasp was surprised by this little girl, he thought to be more looks then brains, say something that made since. But unfortunately that was not enough for him. "A change in temperament for five minutes does not undo the years of struggling to control himself. Either leave by choice, or I will force you to leave." This was Hayden's last chance.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:16 am

Hayden looked at him, working his brain a lot more than he was used to, normally he would just attack anyone who talked to him like that but he couldn't do that in this situation. He had to think... THINK... He got an idea. "So if I can prove to you that I am worthy of traveling with Kara and Jenny, you will allow me to stay with them?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:31 am

Rasp considered that for a moment. He looked at Hayden grasping that girl's hand. He smiled, he would never succeed. "You can, if you can prove yourself with a task of my choosing. If you fail, you will have to stay here, in the dungeon." Rasp hoped Hayden would take the offer, he wanted to watch him squirm.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:36 am

Hayden narrowed his eyes slightly. "On one condition. The task cannot involve hurting anyone in any way, that means physically," he squeezed Brisa's hand, "or emotionally."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:54 am

Rasp looked at him, thinking of what he wanted him to do. "That would not be fare. When traveling with Kara and Jenny, harm will come to those around you. I cannot judge if you can keep yourself under control if something doesn't happen to those around you. But I will promise that what harm does come, will not be much. If this does not please you, then I will call guards in here now and you will never see any of them again."

Brisa looked at Hayden, she knew that Rasp was going to do something to her. It was obvious. But she wanted the chance for Hayden to come with them. "Do it, everything will be okay. Just don't let the person get hurt in vein. You have to keep a level head." Brisa whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:58 am

Hayden nodded slightly at her words and took a deep breath. "Fine, what is it?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:04 am

A pleased smile rose on Rasp's face. "We will come outside, the task I have in mind needs some space." They left the room and Rasp told an advisor to get the other's and bring them with him. He wanted them all there to see who Hayden truly was.

Brisa held onto Hayden, a little worried but hiding it. She didn't want to add to Hayden's worry. She wanted him to pass, she didn't want to lose him.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:06 am

Once Hayden was following him and Rasp had his back turned Hayden let his face fall into a hideous scowl.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:11 am

An advisor came into the room, "I am to bring you to Rasp. He requests your attendance with the other two." Kai got up confused. He had thought they were going to meet in this room. He looked at Kara, "Do you need me to carry you?" He looked at Jenny, thinking he could somehow carry both of them if need be.

Brisa still held Hayden's hand but she didn't want to show outright signs of affection to keep Rasp from knowing how much she cared for him. So instead she sent an air kiss to find his lips. "I have faith that you can do this." Brisa whispered to him. She allowed him to scowl, he needed to let this anger he carried with him now go.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:13 am

Kara looked up at him and struggled to stand. "I-I think I can walk with a little support." She said holding the table.

Hayden felt some of his anger diminish when he felt the air kiss and he managed to give Brisa a thankful smile.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:23 am

The advisor went to help Kara and Kai picked up Jenny. The advisor lead them in the direction to go. They all arrived at the same time to a small clearing just outside the gates of the Kingdom.

Rasp turned to look at them but spoke only to Hayden. "Your task is to watch your girl fight me." Rasp smiled. "Get her a weapon. It will be both an elemental and hand to hand fight."

Brisa looked at him, eyes huge. She was happy he didn't let on how powerful she was, it was to come in handy because she had never practiced physical fighting before in her life.

Kai was confused as to what was going on. He got up to stop what was going on, Brisa couldn't fight Rasp hand to hand. She probably couldn't even hold up a sword. But before he could speak Rasp looked at him. "You are not to interfere. This is to prove Hayden's temper and if you interfere then he will be sent to my dungeon without a second thought, so sit down and watch as your 'friend' loses his privilege to travel with you."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:28 am

"What!?" Kara called as she struggled to stand up. "What do you think you're doing? Are you some sick sadistic prick!? What good will any of this do?"

"Shut up Kara!" Hayden called over, his fists were balled up and shaking as he looked down. "This is the only way." He looked up and gave her a hard look.

Kara immediately fell silent, shocked by Hayden's reaction, she nodded and slumped back down to the floor.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:36 am

Brisa was handed a sword that was slim and light. It was nothing like the glowing red sword over twice the size of hers. She raised it, struggling a little, but ready to fight. Rasp laughed at her attempts, "This will be too easy." He took a few steps toward Brisa. He swung his sword, purposely hitting hers. Brisa wasn't able to hold onto it and it flew from her hand, which felt the vibrations of the metals colliding, and landed feet from her. Rasp came at her again, this time Brisa smiling at him. "I am the air bender you heard of." She dodged his attack, then leapt over his head, flipping. She landed behind him, using air to shove him forward. He fell to the ground and Brisa had to muffle a laugh.

Kai watched this happen, he was worried for Brisa after she lost her sword. But when she dodged his attack so nimbly and then shoved him to the ground, Kai laughed. What ever point Rasp was trying to prove wasn't going to work if Brisa was going to beat him.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:39 am

Hayden watched and smiled proudly. "That's my girl..." He whispered.

Kara was cheering Brisa on and the noise woke Jenny up. "Ooohhh... My head..." She looked around confused. "Ok, I missed a lot. What's going on?"

Kara began explaining.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:46 am

Rasp rolled over, angry that he had been so easily thrown to the ground. The girl was smaller than his sword and yet she seemed to easily manipulate air. Rasp jumped up, throwing fire at her as he did. He had to land an attack for his plan to work.

Brisa didn't expect the fire but she reacted quickly. She sucked all the oxygen from the air around it making it die out before landing on her. As Rasp jumped up, Brisa forced him a little higher than expected. He flailed but landed on his feet, he looked flustered and angry at the fool Brisa was making him out to be.
Rasp came at Brisa with his sword, knowing she was going to stop him. When she did, Rasp threw fire at her, several balls of flames. He watched as she stopped them, focusing her attention on them. Rasp came at her, following the fire. He got close enough to strike, but instead of hitting this helpless girl with his sword, he back handed her across the face.
Brisa didn't expect the hand, it hit her hard across the face making her fall to the ground. Blood filled her mouth and she spit it out, getting up.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:51 am

Hayden's eyes blazed and it took every ounce of his control to not rush in there and burn his brother to a crisp. He heard Kara and Jenny calling to Brisa, encouraging her. He called as well. "Come on Brisa! You're stronger than that! You can do it!"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:13 am

Brisa heard their words of encouragement, and she felt touched to hear it. Brisa pulled whips from the air, never using them before, and snapped one in Rasp's direction as a test. The next one hit him in his shoulder, making his sword waver. But as Brisa was doing this, Rasp was throwing fire balls at her. Brisa had to dodge them because she didn't want to loose focus. One of them nicked her back making her wince. Then Rasp was on her again, Brisa let her whips go because they weren't a close range weapon. Rasp swung at her with his swords, but Brisa slowed it down, making it stop before it hit her skin. She jumped on top of it, making it fall to the ground. With the hand that gripped his fallen weapon, Rasp grabbed Brisa's ankle. Brisa lost her balance and fell to the ground, her head hitting first. The world went black for a second but she came back quickly. Rasp still had ahold of her ankle and he made fire come to his hand. Brisa screamed as Rasp's searing hand burnt her scared flesh. She kicked at him, still screaming, and finally sent him flying once she was able to remember her air bending. Rasp flew back and hit a tree, but he got up quickly. Brisa was getting up, unable to put any weight on her left leg, and fire balls were already whizzing toward her head.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:23 am

Hayden clenched his fists and closed his eyes tight. Unable to watch this. "Brisa..." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:30 am

Rasp hadn't expected this little girl to put up such a fight, he was getting tired of this. He ran toward her, cracking his fire whips at her. A few shots landed, but Brisa bore them well. She jumped up in the air when he got close, pushing him down once in the air. Rasp fell to one knee, trying to stay up. Brisa landed on only one foot behind him and Rasp turned quickly. He breathed fire at her, stepping closer to her. She made an air stream forcing the air around her. When Rasp stopped, he was close enough to tackle her. He knew he would only have a few seconds before she threw him off, so he worked quickly. Brisa was tackled, hitting her head, yet again. This time the world went dark longer. When she came to she felt lips on hers. For a split second she thought it was Hayden before the events came back to her. He held her arms above her head, pinned, and he was straddling her.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:42 am

Hayden's eyes blazed with real fire, he as just about to lose his resolve when a ball of air sent Rasp flying away from Brisa, but it wasn't Brisa who did it.

"That is enough Rasp." A firm female voice spoke. A woman with long waving hair that almost touched the ground made her way over to Rasp where he had hit the ground. "You are not setting a good example. You call your younger brother a volatile fire bender but you are doing no better, you are merely causing trouble were it is not needed. And I will not stand for you to abuse one of my tribe members like this." She turned to Brisa and gave her an apologetic smile, then turned back. "And I'm sure your wife wouldn't approve of this either." She said pointing to a black haired woman with literal smoke coming out of her nostrils.

The woman stormed up to Rasp. "You no good, horrible, despicable, playing around husband! I will just as soon have a divorce with you seeing you like this!" She shouted,flames coming out of her mouth and burning off his eyebrows and bangs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next