RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Animal Bodies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4024
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

Animal Bodies - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:05 am

"how'd you end up here?" Light asked.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10492

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:05 am

Lexi's eyes darkened at the memory. "It's a... long story..."
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7802

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:25 am

Sinopa scoffed. "It's more than a long story."
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:24 pm

Air went over to Lexi and glomped her.
"Well Air likes you." Light said standing up and holding out her hand.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:45 pm

Lexi jumped slightly in surprise then smiled and ruffled Air's hair before shaking Light's hand. "Nice to meet you both."
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:13 am

"I exist too." Just said from the base of the tree she was still sitting under.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:15 am

Lexi smiled over at her. "Oops, sorry. It's nice to meet all three of you." She said still trapped by Air.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:19 am

"So...." Light didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:30 am

Sinopa stood, feeling awkward enough as it was. "I'm going for a walk," she said flatly and left.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8498

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:05 am

Willow got up and followed Sinopa, not wanting to leave her out. Once they were far enough away that the others wouldn't hear them Willow asked, "Are you okay?" She could tell Sinopa felt uncomfortable and wanted to help if she could.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:09 am

Sinopa turned to her, sadness covering her face. "I had sisters like that. I miss them terribly."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:32 am

Willow looked at Sinopa surprised. "Like real sisters?" She had never heard of siblings in the labs but it could be possible.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:35 am

"Yeah. They didn't go to the labs though. Or at least, I don't think so. I hid them before they could get caught." She turned away from Willow and started to walk again.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:45 am

Willow followed, curious about this girl. "Do you miss them? Do you want to find them? We can help you find them after we go to the labs."
Willow did not have any family. The little information she knew about her family was that her mother was a woman who the scientists called street walking scum. She had given her up to the labs for the under the table money. She could have brothers and sisters but she had no idea how to find them. The scientists did not have Willow's mother's name.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:53 am

"I miss them everyday. And if I could find them I would. Reality is they would be unrecognisable to me now. It's been so long since I've seen them. I don't know if they were smart enough to evade the labs this long." She stopped and turned only her head. "I don't remember my parents but my sisters are still fresh in my mind."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:56 am

"I'm sorry to hear that." Looking at Sinopa's sad face and knowing her sadness for her family Willow was happy she did not have any to worry about. If she knew that she could have siblings in the labs that would make it ten times more meaningful to destroy them. "If they are in the labs then we will get them out." Willow gave her a small smile, wanting to cheer her up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:58 am

"But if we fail, and all of this is for nothing, what then? Escape again and hope for better luck? If we destroy one they know we will go after the others. They'll kill them all." She shook her head disapprovingly. "I don't want to feel guilty for the death of others. That's why I have been alone for so long. I push everyone away."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:48 pm

Willow shrugged. "I know that we can fail. I don't want to, but there is that possibility. I plan on just sneaking in there and trying to get everyone out before taking the building down. I'll try my best to make sure no one dies. And if someone does that guilt will be on me. So don't push us away. You have true family out there, but for now we can be your family." Willow gave her a small smile, hoping that she helped.
She knew everyone could die from this crazy idea of hers. But she had faith that she had the skills to keep them all alive. Not to mention her secrete weapon, her venom.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:56 pm

She shook her head. "I'm going to sound like a murderer but you can't leave the scientists alive." She paused. "They'll just warn others of what we do. They'll be prepared for us when we reach the next one."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:10 pm

Willow nodded, she had already come to the conclusion herself. "I did not plan on leaving him alive." She frowned at how that sounded. "I don't want to kill them, but we are going to have to. You don't have to kill them, Sinopa. I can do it all. Seeing what they have done to me and the others will make it easier for me to do it." Willow had been fighting with that since she had first decided to attack the labs. Recently, she decided that she could kill the scientist as long as they were saving innocent people. She did not know how she would take it, but to her those people were monsters.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:16 pm

Sinopa shook her head and turned to Willow. "Do you know what a fox does when it is cornered Willow?" She continued without waiting for an answer. "They become so aggressive that not even some of the fastest predator can escape them." Her eyes were fierce and her breathing began to become rapid. "Even if I don't want to, when the time comes, I will be the one they will have to look out for. Not you."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:31 pm

Willow smiled. "It will be a pleasure to fight with you then." Willow did not mention the poison hiding behind her lips. It was something she did not like talking about. For years she had been gaged and kept unable to open her mouth. They released her binds only to study the poison. When she broke out, the first thing she did was spit venom in a scientist's face. She can never turn her venom off, so it is always there lurking behind her green lips. She did not want the others to know, her appearance was scary enough without the added detail of her always being able to kill them.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:44 pm

Sinopa's face grew softer. "I know you don't like the idea if the venom," she said softly. "But you have to use it." She walked up to her and leaned in close to her ear, or where her ear would be. "I don't live afraid. I only knew because I was bitten by a snake when I was little." She stepped back and smiled before walking off.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 4:02 pm

Willow watched after Sinopa not wanting to follow her. She is not one to trust people and Sinopa knowing about her venom made her uneasy. She knew that she shouldn't worry, but she did anyway. Willow went back to the meadow where the others were. Staying quiet, thinking about the coming journey to the labs.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 4:47 pm

Sinopa walked until she found a large hollow spot in the ground. She sat in it, curling her feet around to where her tail swished silently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal Bodies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7