RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18958

Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:21 am

Do you like playing the clarinet?
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8507

PostSubject: Re: Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:30 am

I love it bunches. I love the epicenes of playing a piece so well you leave people astonished that that came from you not just an instrument. It is amazing. But there is a girl that annoys the crap out of me with the clarinet. But that's a different story. I LOVE playing the clarinet and band is my life.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:06 am

Care to share this "girl that annoys the crap out of you" story?
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:30 pm

It tis' be a long one.
Kelcie is her name. She is a year below me. She is stuck up and thinks she knows everything.
I have done marching band for four years now. She came in my sophomore year and knew she did not know everything about band yet but would not stand for people pulling rank or knowledge on her. She is like besties with my band director Mr. Rapini (And some people say, to this day, that they have done inappropriate things together). So my sophomore year goes by and the new year begins.
She is a student conductor (a person that will conduct sometimes and play sometimes for a marching band show(a leader if you don't know the dynamic of a marching band)). She thought she knew EVERYTHING in the world, though when she showed examples she was completely wrong. But she was up Mr. Rapini's butt so we couldn't say anything about it, or else she would tell him and he would yell at us.
The best part is, I tried out to be drum major for that year. I did not make it, but she made a position. But there was a solo that Mr. Rapini gave to her that year. I knew there would be a solo so I asked him before the year was over (sophomore year, the solo would be my junior year) if we could have try-outs for it. He said not right now.
Band season started, I asked him again and he said that he didn't have time to that right now. I was furious. Absolutely livid. He did not want to tick Kelcie off but he did not want to make me mad. Too late.
I wanted to quit that year, but I held it together. I love band and this wench would not ruin it for me.
So I tried out for drum major again. This time with way more experience and I made it. But I had to work with Kelcie so I grew up a little and let my anger go. I think she is a decent person and I don't hate her, but I hate the way she acts in band. I HATE it soooo much.
The good news it, we have to do a quartet together. I can tough through it, but I am tired of her being so snobby about band.
Here's a video of the show we did this year. I am the one wearing white on your left!
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:03 am

She sounds like a... cow/horse/dog's mother/female dog/feline/fish.

Is Windows 8 good?
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:29 am

Oh no not a feline. I love cats. But yeah to all the rest.
I do like windows 8. I have been using it for a year, and I am use to it. I don't like people who reject it so readily. They are fighting change and it is silly to. And most people haven't even tried it and don't like it. But yeah, I like Windows 8.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:44 am

Last magazine you read?
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:59 pm

Don't remember. I don't really enjoy the company of magazines.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:53 pm

Least favorite thing about RPG Lounge?
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:18 am

I already answered that.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:31 am

You did? Sorry. Do you have any pictures of yourself?
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:48 am

Yeah all hard copies and a few digitizes. But none of myself on my computer.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:12 am

Are you able to get any as of now? With webcam?
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:13 am

Sure I could.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:21 am

Oh cool.

You can use this site if you want: http://www.pixect.com/ then upload it to the gallery?
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:26 am

I don't feel comfortable with that right now. Maybe after I have been on here a longer time and know everyone a little more.  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:33 am

Sorry. My apologies, Fall.

What tabs do you currently have open?
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:57 am

No worries. I am a curious person too. Razz 

I have a this up, obviously, the Mega Mind movie up, and Twelfth Night a full addition all up right now.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:59 am

What is Twelfth Night?
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:42 am

Shakespeare....a book/play.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:45 am

Is it good?
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:01 am

Yeah. It is about a girl disguising herself as a guy and then there is a big love triangle.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:03 pm

Why does the girl do that?
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:28 pm

There is no clear cut reason, but I think it is to receive a position as an assistant at Orsino's house.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:34 pm

Oh okay.

Is your signature on of the favorite quotes from Megamind?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Askith me (FallChild) anything you wishith.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: RPG Hub :: Introductions :: Member Interviews-