RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Hidden IC channel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7771

Hidden IC channel Empty
PostSubject: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:41 am

Backround:
There is a society in the world that no-one knows about. A society where mythical beings rule. Where vampires live and hunt, werewolves grow and learn and witches cast their spells in peace. The very few that have seen it never live beyond a week afterward. Those who are willing, are able to become part of the society. They live in among the human world. They interact with humans and sometimes get down, dirty and... funky with humans.

Setting:
Well. I practically just gave it to you. It is the modern world with all the tech we know of. You live somewhere on Earth (preferably the same town as the other characters) and attend school/work like the humans plus a school on the weekends for the being you are.

Characters:
Vampire: An almost immortal being. They can live for millions of years once they have been turned. There are two types. Night and Day Dwellers. Day Dwellers are awake during the day and act very much like a human. Night Dwellers prefer to stay in the dark, attending night school and evening jobs. They have pale skin usually but those born into a vampire family don't become a vampire until they turn fifteen.  
Werewolf: Most vicious being during a full moon. They look very human during the day and on most nights. They spend their time acting normal when they know they're different. They tend to fall in love with humans as well. As you would guess. Vampires and Werewolves don't exactly get along.
Fairy: I know I know. Stupid to add but kind of different to what you would expect. They are mischievous beings that can retract their almost glowing wings so that hey look normal. They are forever getting int trouble in the secret society as well as the human one.
Witch: Look exactly like a human and do age. They are not immortal to any standard. They cast spells and create voodoo dolls and all sorts and are always getting into trouble. Witches and fairies don't get along either.
Human: Well, we all know what they are. I hope.

Before you post, I would like a character sheet. It should look something like this: (This is mine)
Name: Cara-Marie Steinfold
Hidden IC channel Images36
Being: Vampire (Day Dweller)

I'll start:
Cara-Marie lay on her bed, fingers linked behind her head as she stared at the ceiling. She squinted. School started in an hour. She sat up with a sigh and sat cross-legged on the bed. Her cell rang. "What's this?" she said to herself. She picked it up and looked at the caller ID. It was her only friend Sarah. She answered it. "Steinfold, get up." Cara rolled her eyes.
"I'm awake. I'll meet you in an hour," she replied. She hung up the phone and walked downstairs to be met by her mother's cold stare. "Eat," she said sternly shoving a pack of blood in Cara's face. She pushed it away. "Not hungry. I had a fit feed before I went to sleep." She picked her bag up and stood in the doorway, her back to her mother. "Don't make me eat more than my fair share." With that, she walked out the door.

This is where the RP starts. You may post the start of your day but the RP truly begins at the school. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hidden IC channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:42 pm

Name: Macintosh Messiah
Being: Werewolf.

Mac sat in the corner of his room. His friend walked through the door, pushing the door against Mac. "Mac!" he friend cried. "Come on we're gonna be late!" he said. Mac pushed the door closed, rubbed his nose, and jumped on his friends back. "What the hell are you doing here?" he asked him, climbing off his back. "Coming to get you, now come on we're gonna be late" he friend said. So Mac followed his friend out of the room.

Last edited by Prisoner#627 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18918

Hidden IC channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:38 am

Blaze was startled by light. He moaned as he moved out of bed, the floorbpards groaning beneath his feet. He exited his room and entered an empty dining room. It was hard living with no parents. He rummaged through the fridge to find an apple which he bit into vigorously. Once he was finished, he seated him self at the table, remembering that important thing... School.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Hidden IC channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:26 am

(It appears no-one else will post. THIS RP WILL NOT BE DEAD!!!)

Cara squinted in the light. It was a bright day. The school grounds looked green and lush. She scowled slightly until she saw Sarah. She smiled and waved. Sarah waved back. Cara walked over to her and gave her a hug. "Just another year to live through hell huh?" They laughed. Sarah looked at her. "Just another year to find BOYS you mean." Cara chuckled. "Your lifestyle not mine."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Hidden IC channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:12 am

Blaze quickly got undressed, pulling on a school shirt and a pair of navy colored shorts. School was something he despised but he had to go if he wanted to fit into this 'society' and be like the other humans. Fitting in had been hard for him, he only started a couple months ago and he failed miserably. He was a loner, horrible at school and always twitched when the sun hit him.

He raced to the door, slipping on some black shoes as he put on a broad-brimmed hat which certainly didn't suit him.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4663

Hidden IC channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:04 pm

Cieran ran out the door, buttoning up his coat as he ran to school. He couldn't believe that woke up late yet again, but alas, it happens. He thought about how his friends would pick on him once again for being late as he ran though the snow, determined that he would not let it happen again.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Hidden IC channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:13 am

Five minutes until the bell rang, Sarah and Cara walked through the school grounds. Cara kept an eye out for the wolves and the faries. She didn't particularly like either of them. The wolves and the vampires had been fighting for centuries so she tried her best to stay away from them. The faries just annoyed her so she would steer clear of them too. "Why don't you have any other friends Cara? You could use more than one, you know?" Sarah was saying beside her. She looked at her and frowned. "Eh? Oh. I don't like to leave my comfort zone," she said. It was true that she didn't have any other friends but all the people that Sarah would suggest were wolves.

There was a vow that Cara made when she was young. Protect the ones close to you and stay away from those who do them harm. Sarah didn't know about the "secret society" and in many ways that was a good thing. But sometimes Cara wished she knew.
Back to top Go down
Elowen Steren
Poster
Poster
Elowen Steren

RPG Tokens : 3923

Hidden IC channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 9:05 am

Name: Anastasia-Mae
Being: Vampire/Seer
Hidden IC channel Anasta10

Seated in a chair Anastasia-Mae was, her hands playing with paper and pen, doodling things that only she could see. Ever since the change, she'd gotten the sight making her a valuable piece to the Vampiric societies, though only her clan - Vale - would protect the sight and treat her like a normal member. Others had tried, but failed, with kidnapping her, as she sho often saw it coming. When she was transformed, the parents of her had wept tears of joy.
Ana had been adopted, like so many of her kind in the clan. This was a way to secure new blood into the clan, after many years of inbred. And she knew she was adopted, but she still loved her parents with of her heart. Just not when they forced her into boring classes like this. She sighed silently, watching the clock. Five more minutes. she thought and then at least this class would be over.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Hidden IC channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:18 am

Blaze burst through the door, being welcomed by an abrupt blast of cold air. The school was only two blocks away, not far. Nevertheless, he sprinted down the street, slipping on a beanie as he ran. He was taught to hide from the humans, conceal himself, act normal. It wasn't easy for someone like him -- but he tried.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Hidden IC channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:25 am

Cara and walked to the front gates. It was not long before. The bell rang. Cara looked out over the street and saw a boy fall over. "I'll be back," she said to Sarah as she walked out the school gates to go and help him up. "Where are you going? The bells going to ring any minute." Sarah was always stressed about being late. " I'll be right back. I promise."

She walked over to the boy and stood over him. "Need a hand?" She said with a warm smile that just concealed her fangs. If he was human she didn't want him to freak. She held a hand out to him non-chalantly. "You should be more careful of wear your running."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Hidden IC channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:47 am

(Am I the boy that tripped over?)
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Hidden IC channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:53 am

(Yes)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Hidden IC channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:17 am

(Yaaaaaay.)

Blaze looked up, brushing dirt of his jeans, refusing the hand which was shoved at his face by the girl. "Thanks." He scowled, looking over her basic clothing, "But no thanks." He began to stroll towards the school gates, jamming his hands into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Hidden IC channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:25 am

"She grabbed his arm at a speed that no human could ever posses. "We are the same. There is no running from it. You need friends at this school, or your dead. And that's no threat, it's a promise." She let go of his arm slowly and let him walk away if he wanted to. "Be careful."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Hidden IC channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:27 am

Blaze looked at her closely, noticing her teeth. "Vampire." He muttered, almost spitting the words at her, he moved his hands from his pocket and left them by his side, "That clan told me to stay away people like you."
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Hidden IC channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:30 am

"From people like me? Hah! There are worse people than me in those school grounds. Believe it or not, I'm the nice one. See that girl over thee?" she said pointing to Sarah. "She's a human. And she is my best and only friend. She doesn't know of course." She winked. "Get used to it."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Hidden IC channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:37 am

He didn't like her attitude, but she made a valid point. He would need some friends if he wished to survive this stupid place. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Hidden IC channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:38 pm

Cara stood back and shoved her hands in her pockets. "My name is Cara-Marie. But everyone calls me Cara. It's just shorter you know," she said casually, offering a slight smile. Her face turned a little more serious as she looked at the gates. Sarah had started to talk with another student, but that wasn't what bothered her. She was talking to a wolf. That was what bothered her. She scoffed. "Those wretches never stop trying to make my life difficult," she said. Cara looked at the boy. "If you need me, Sarah and I hang out at the old willow tree near the Library. Please excuse me but I have some business to attend to," she said the last line as she walked towards the school.

The wolf boy saw her and smirked. She walked up to him and stood in his face. He was a sly kid that was always out to make Sarah friends with the wolf pack. She hissed at him, showing her fangs. He raised an eyebrow, then shrugged and left. At leasthe was smart enough to know that fighting her was a bad idea. She was a half-blood afterall. Half day and half night. She had the aggressive behaviour her father possessed and the skills of a day vampire.

The bell rang. Welcome to another year of hell.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Hidden IC channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:41 pm

Blaze smiled at what she had done to the wolf boy. He began to stroll towards the school gates, moving his beanie down closer to his eyes -- mainly to ward of the cold, but also to hide most of his facial features. He entered the school grounds and headed towards his class.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Hidden IC channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:42 pm

Cara walked Sarah to her classroom. Pertially because she was her friend and partially because she didn't want any wolves to go near her. "What was all that about?" Sarah asked her. She looked at her and sighed. "I had a bad vibe about him," she replied. That was mainly the truth. She always had "bad vibes" about the wolf packs but she couldn't tell Sarah about what was truly going on around this school.

There were only a handful of human students at the school. Ther were three principles instead of two to keep the balance. A vampire, a wolf and the only human who has ever entered the secret world that they all lived in and made it back alive.

Cara stopped at Sarah's classroom and smiled. "There we are. Thus is your home room this year right?" Sarah nodded and went inside. "Meet you at lunch?" Cara asked. Sarah looked at her and smiled. "Of course. Under the willow tree like always," she said with a giggle. Cara laughed and walked to her homeroom. Almost one grueling hour of being in the same room as wolves and fairies and the few humans that she didn't like. She opened the door and walked through the storm of flying papers and laughing students to her usual desk. She flopped her back on the floor and slumped into her seat. How does that human song go again? "I will survive" or something? She didn't really care. She would survive this day.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Hidden IC channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:49 pm

Blaze rushed off towards class, holding out a map showing him directions. He was awfully forgetful and he had no idea where to go. He ended up following the girl which he had met earlier, entering her class cautiously.

He took a seat at the back of the room, shriveling in his seat, awaiting for the class to begin.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Hidden IC channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:35 pm

Cara watched as the boy entered the room. She eyed him suspisciously. Was he in the same class as her? She didn't exactly know his name yet and here he was following her to her classroom. Mr Coldon, the homeroom teacher, entered the room. "Take your seats class. We have a new student here with us." Cara turned to the boy. She nodded sharply and faced the front.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Hidden IC channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:52 am

"Uh..." He was clearly stepping out of his comfort zone here. He moved his beanie down closer to his eyes as he moved towards the front of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Hidden IC channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:52 am

"This is Blaze," Mr Coldon continued. "I want you all to show him some generosity today. Do I have a volunteer to show him around?" He looked around the room. The wolf boys in the front row looked at each other then back at Blaze and smirked. She knew what was going to come. Her eyes widened a little and she lifted her head slightly. Before the boys could say anything, she casually said, "I'll volunteer Mr Coldon." The boys looked back at her and scowled. Mr Coldon smiled. "Wonderful. Blaze," he said addressing the boy. "Stick close to her. She is a good student." Cara tried to hold in a scoff as she heard the teacher address her the way he did. "Yeah right," she muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Hidden IC channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:59 am

Blaze smiled for half a second before scuttling away awkwardly, back to his desk. He lowered his head as he began to blush. He seriously had stepped out of his comfort zone. Majorly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hidden IC channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden IC channel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next