RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Future Earth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8121

Future Earth Empty
PostSubject: Future Earth Future Earth I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 6:58 am

Rules still apply

Role Play Sheet

A few months after having World War 3 with an alien race that invaded Earth, all was lost except a band of survivors, each of these survivors where highly trained and world's future was rested on there shoulders.

A boy stood there in the high winds of the Sahara Desert, the winds were making his torn cape make a flapping sound, and it was all he could hear alone in the desert.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18948

Future Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Earth Future Earth I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 7:34 am

Sand blew at his eyes, distorting the vision of the empty wastelands which were splayed before him. Blaze moved his long, draping sleeve over his eyes as a mere attempt to bring the small rocks to a halt as he trudged through the desert. His torn, leather boots sunk into the sand as he moved, slowly him down dramatically.

Eighteen years of age and he had no parents; not one relative and not one friend. He could faintly remember what his Mum looked like. Long, blonde hair, maybe? He had never really met his Dad, he was always busy with trawling and work out at sea. One day he never returned - the day after was when... they started invading. The horrible, heartless creatures which claimed Earth as their own. They disgusted him; how vile they were... He shook his head, clenching his eyes closed as they stung with tears. Tears of hatred and sorrow.

It occurred when he was at the age of 10, a young innocent boy still at school. More memories flooded back, wave by wave. His fists clenched as he reached a small hill in the desert. He opened his eyes; sandstorm. He could see the large swirling in the distance, the tornado-like figures far off. This was gonna be a long day... He thought, almost muttering his thought. He sighed, his eyes darting away from the swirling storm as he trudged along once again to the sounds of the screaming winds.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

Future Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Earth Future Earth I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 7:38 am

(I can see this will be a good RP already)

Nemo sighed in faith that they would last another day on the face of the Earth, "We have to move, We have to forget our loved ones for a second and find a place to rest" Nemo said without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Future Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Earth Future Earth I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 7:46 am

(I am not with you at the moment, I am by myself.)

He could vividly remember the day they attacked, spaceships the size of skyscrapers, moving silently through the night sky as he was ushered from his bedroom by his mother. Large, crimson lights flashing across the sky, hitting nearby buildings. The whir of mechanics screamed through the air, shaking the ground.

The graveled footpath crunched beneath his feet as a helicopter landed a couple hundred metres away. His mother bent over whispering there word, "Goodbye." in his ear before slowly backing off. The doors of the chopper slid open as men in black strolled out, taking Blaze away.

Now; he was here - 18 years later.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

Future Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Earth Future Earth I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 7:57 am

(?)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Future Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Earth Future Earth I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 8:03 am

(What's wrong?)
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

Future Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Earth Future Earth I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 8:06 am

(Are you doing a back ground thing for your character?)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Future Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Earth Future Earth I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 8:08 am

(Kind of; yeah. He was having a flash back.)
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

Future Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Earth Future Earth I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 8:10 am

(k, when will he be with my character?)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Future Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Earth Future Earth I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 8:12 am

(The only way he will be with your character is if you start posting! Chop, chop! Lol)
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

Future Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Earth Future Earth I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 8:24 am

(I thought you would come to me?)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Future Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Earth Future Earth I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 10:13 am

(we will come to each other Razz )
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

Future Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Earth Future Earth I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 5:02 am

(oh, where?)
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

RPG Tokens : 4667

Future Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Earth Future Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:01 am

I will be Bubbles of course.

Bubbles was walking around in the dessert alone.. kicking the sand around. She was starting to get really hot.. so she went to go fine a little place of here's and sit in the shade for a bit
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

Future Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Earth Future Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:12 am

Nemo saw a figure in the distance, he starting trudging over it, as he approached the figure he realized it was a woman, "Hi" he said uneasily.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Future Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Earth Future Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:33 am

Blaze could feel the wind around him growing stronger as more sand blasted at his eyes. The sandstorm was approaching... quickly. He looked around frantically for somewhere to take cover but all he could see where the empty lands of the Sahara.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

Future Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Earth Future Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:10 am

Nemo slowly walked through the high winds with ease, "How far to shelter" Nemo said loudly hoping the sound waves would reach Blaze's ear.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Future Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Earth Future Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:11 am

Blaze turned; he could hear the soft mutters of a person in the distance... "Anyone there?" He called.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

Future Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Earth Future Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:14 am

Nemo tried to run by Baze's side but the winds were to strong for a character like him.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Future Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Earth Future Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:16 am

Blaze took out his daggers from holsters hanging from his waste. He moved forward swiftly, finding air pockets in the rushes of wind.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

Future Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Earth Future Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:19 am

Nemo has been holding his breath for along time, he stopped ad breathed with his back to winds, his ingenuity was with him. Nemo saw a light on this horizon, as he opened his eyes, he releised it was the sun setting.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Future Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Earth Future Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:22 am

He found a lone boulder which he rolled behind, gasping for breath. Where was this voice coming from... He though, looking around frantically.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

Future Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Earth Future Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:33 am

Nemo also found a rock but it was a different one, he kneeled behind it and created a fire to create warmth, as the fire was going, he took out his shaking wrist and looked at the time, it said 3:00pm. "What?" Nemo said to himself, "Something in wrong", he then fell to sleep almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Future Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Earth Future Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:40 am

Blaze sighed, maybe his imagination was playing up on him again. It had been for the past month. He had seen hallucination after hallucination. He shook his head and chuckled as he sat in the sand. "The storm is approaching." He mumbled to himself, chuckling again.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

Future Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Earth Future Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:45 am

Nemo woke up with a bright tendril slapping his face forcefully, "huh, what" he said while moaning. He opened his eyes, "I might get a move on now"As terror struck his face, he ran through the desert like there was no tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Future Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Earth Future Earth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future Earth

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next