RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Dark World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7801

Dark World - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:47 am

Kai’s body ached. She couldn’t hear anything anymore. She watched Gandal silently, her eyes not able to keep up with his speed. Her vision was hazy. Slowly, her eyes began to shut.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18948

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:49 am

Gandal did one last spin as he came face to face with the snarling monster, which beckoned a quick death. He did his own 'snarl' before shoving the sword through the monster's open mouth, the scream starting up again instantly.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:53 am

Kai’s last vision was of Gandal plunging the sword into the mouth of the darkness. Her vision was dark, her eyes shut. She had drifted.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 4:01 am

Gandal pulled the sword out, blood spurting over his body suddenly. His head turned, only to see Kai falling to the ground. He rushed forward, catching her in his arms, "Kai?" He said, urgency moving into his voice, "Kai?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:35 pm

Kai didn’t wake or move. She was dead to the world, but still alive and breathing. Her breath was soft and raged but that wasn’t the issue. Her head felt like it had just exploded, her ears were still bleeding from the screaming monster and her eyes were rolling into her head behind her lids. She was limp and showed no recognition to Gandal calling her name.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:55 am

"We need to go." He muttered, picking her up and flinging her over his arms. "We're going to get you some place safe." Gandal said in a soothing voice.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:49 am

Kai’s head was pounding. Even in her semi-conscious state she could feel its pain coursing through her body. She couldn’t move her body. She couldn’t hear anything.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:16 pm

Tentacles threw them self at Gandal as he moved through the destruction, the shadows closing around his weary frame. "Kai!" He yelled again, "Can you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:29 am

Kai tried to open her eyes as she began to slip back into consciousness. She still couldn’t hear anything. There was an atrocious ringing in her ears though. The blood had stopped flowing from her ears. Her body was still limp but it had started to become firm again as she woke.

After a large amount of effort, her eyes opened to a slight crack, just enough for her to see clearly out of and just enough for Gandal to see she was awake. When she saw Gandal, she wanted to smile but her muscles wouldn’t do anything for her. Her breathing was deep but fast. Before long, she would go into shock.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:33 am

"Kai!" He shouted one last time before the tentacles snapped around his legs, dropping him to the ground. His eyes widened as the sword fumbled in his grip and he let go of Kai. With a swift movement, he gave her the sword before giving a soft smile. More and more tentacles shot at him, covering themselves over his whole body, only his hands visible now. He tried saying something, but his voice was gargled by the array of tendrils which had attacked him.

Within a matter of second, his body was brought back and he disappeared in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:00 am

Kai couldn't do anything but watch, her movement was restricted to blinking. Her mind was screaming at her to stand, to do something. She couldn't grasp the sword. Tentacles snaked towards her. She saw them coming. The pendant that she had kept hidden from everyone, even Gandal, burned on her chest. She wanted to scream at the pain but her mouth wouldn't move and her throat could only handle her breathing. So she endured the pain.
A light pierced through the fabric of her shirt, eminating from the pendant. It was a gift from Kai's mother to her, given to Kai in a haste as her mother was being dragged away by the darkness. The light engulfed Kai and the crawling shadows. The darkness began to burst, black blood covering the growing space that the light occupied. Before long, it reached Gandal, releasing him from the darkness's grip.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:53 am

Gandal gasped, staring at Kai, his mouth gaping. "What the hell..." He began saying as the remaining tentacles writhed and crawled away, the abomination behind him with the gaping hole in its mouth exploding into chunky parts.

"Kai." Gandal said, one last time before coming to his feet, looking around, trying to comprehend what had just transpired. So many questions pulsed through his head which he wanted to ask his accomplice... but now was not the time, he had to get her to safety.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:28 am

Kai’s eyes began to shut again as she slipped from her consciousness. Her fingers twitched. She tried to curl them around the hilt of the sword, but couldn’t. She managed to open her mouth but no sounds emerged. Her vision went dark. She was unconscious again.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:45 am

Gandal glanced at the sword, before gripping it and sheathing it. "Kai, if you can hear me... we're going to get out of here." He tried smiling but failed miserably, "I promise." Tentacles shot out from the shadows, smaller ones which were weaker than the previous ones which had tried to murder them.

Gandal backflipped, keeping Kai in his hands as he did so, narrowly missing the gaping mouths each tendril was tipped with.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4693

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:59 am

Bluebird ran out of the shadows, towards the duo, before he shot a flash of ice magic at the tentacles. Not much later did a black ball of fur drop onto Gandal's head, and started to claw at his head and flap its vestigial wings in an attempt to regain its balance while wildly shooting bursts of energy, perhaps hoping to hit something.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:26 pm

(Wait, what is this ball of fur?)
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 11:50 pm

(it's a young shadow that shoot out magic beams)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:56 am

(Is this young shadows an ally?)`
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:49 am

(It is, if thats fine with you.... It's technically neutral but it kinda has a bias towards you.)
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:40 am

(Lol. Are you saying this little blob of fur has a crush on Gandal?)
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:01 am

(nah. it just kinda landed on him so it feels like protect him, as he is "his territory". No ship-tease intended Razz)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:11 am

Gandal was confused by the seconds which had just transpired - a creature had fallen on his head but he accepted it as an ally. He slashed his sword through the air and the seeping shadows retracted. "Blue?" He called, looking around before glancing at Kai - they had to go.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:15 am

Seeing that Gandal had calmed down, the creature had stopped its attacks and clutched onto Gandal's hair, hoping that he didn't fall off. He purred for a bit, before Gandal started moving again.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:18 am

She must have left - once again. He sheathed his sword and began running, wincing as his hair was pulled from the small monster which clung to his head. "Kai, can you hear me?" He said, his tone of voice turning desperate.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 1:26 am

(Dude, Shibe’s character is a he. XD)
Kai’s eyes skited over to Gandal, who now had a little creature on his head. She had heard a muffled sound through her damaged ears, the first thing she had heard for hours.

Last edited by Demyx on Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark World

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next