RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

RPG Tokens : 4806

The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) Empty
PostSubject: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:09 pm

okay, so, this is teh majestic Rp where us girls are teh heroes!!! Many years ago there was a female wolf that was sent to exile simply because she was feared by. She gathered a pack of only female wolves so that they can show that they are not weak, but they should not be feared by.

Name:
Age: Pups are 1-5----Grown are 6-13----Elders are 14-18 (cause dog years)
no gender needed, this is fems.
Fur colour:
Eye colour:
Part: Warrior, Hunter, Healer, Scout, Nursery Watcher(watches pups), and enything else you can think of!
Bio:

I am Victoria BrownClaw, the leader of the pack.
Part: Warrior, Alpha/Leader, when she is not fighting she watches over the pups in the nursery cave.
Bio: She is the descendant of the Wolf that started the pack, the great grandaughter, in fact.
She has 2 cubs, a girl and a boy. They are Cashews and Zwei. She fights to protect her cubs, and to also protect her pack. She nearly lost her right ear from another alpha in a different pack when they were attacking a hunter. She has no regrets of that day.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

RPG Tokens : 5933

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:16 pm

Name: White Thorn
Fur colour: White
Eye colour: bright blue
Part: Warrior
Bio: She has a big scar that goes across her eye from a fight to the death with her brother. Her father was once an alpha. She has no cubs. She has been alpha of 3 packs but currently not an alpha.

The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) Images14
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10501

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:26 am

Name: Rika Sunblaze
Fur colour: Raven/midnight black
Eye colour: Sunset orange
Part: Scout/Warrior in training.
Bio: Rika was born to a lone wolf. Her mother's pack abandoned her because she had become injured and then was mated with before being abandoned by the father to raise Rika and her brother by herself. Rika's mother died in a fight and Rika's brother was weaker so he died first of starvation. Rika was on the verge of death when she was found and taken in by Victoria into her pack.

The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) 4h3dfug
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:28 am

Shall we start the RP??

Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:29 am

Wait!
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:29 am

kay!!
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:32 am

Oops sorry ! XDD
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:34 am

Name: Night Howl
Fur colour: BrownBlack
Eye colour: Faded Yellow
Part: Healer
Bio: Night's whole pack was slaughtered by bears. She used to have pups but they were too slaughtered by the bears, she escaped because she had been thrown by a bear, hit a tree, and fell into a bush unconscious. When she woke her entire pack was dead and half eaten, including her pups. She wandered a while, cast into depression until she was asked to join the pack by Victoria's deceased mother.

The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) Predatory_Eyes_Black_Wolf
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:40 am

Victoria's pups are my characters, too. they dont really need a bio because they're kinda side chracters....

lets get started!!!!

Victoria howled as the moon began to set and the sun began to rise, she then moved her paws towards the center of the territory belonging to her pack. "Gather around, I have news to tell"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:43 am

Rika dashed out of the bushes from where she'd been resting and ran to the center of the territory excitedly. She had been so bored all day but now there was something happening.

Night slowly walked out of the cave after checking on her medicine stash and walked to the center, her steps slow, smooth, graceful as she approached and took a seat before their new pack leader.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:59 am

She looked at Night and bowed her head, greeting her mother's friend, "Good morning, Night Howl, I see your paws are still as strong as your spirit."

She then looked as the wolves gathered around her, " Dear friends, as the sun arises behind me it marks a special day for us. Not only is it the first dawn for spring hunting, but this was the dawn many suns ago, that my great grandmother formed our pack, and became to what we are now. I will spend the day's light hunting, and when the moon appears, i shall watch over the pups of the pack and scout the territory when the moon is high above our heads. I expect to bring back 5 deer for us to feast on for this occasion. Hunters, we leave when the sun is above the trees. Thank you for listening."

She crawled from the rock and hunters began getting ready.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:03 am

Since she wasn't a warrior 1hite stayed and walked around a bit, stretching her paws out and laying down. She had to admit it was nice to be doing nothing since the temperature was so warm.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:07 am

Night Howl bowed her head to the new leader. "And a good morning to you Victoria BrownClaw. I see you howl is as firm as your will today as well."

She listened to the announcement and nodded along. She will not be hunting, she wasn't as fast as she used to be though she could hunt if she wanted to. She didn't much enjoy any form of killing anymore, even for food.

Rika bounded up to Victoria after she was done. "Can I come? Can I, can I Victoria?" She asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:11 am

She looked at Rika and smiled, "I suppose you HAVE veen training well, but you will have to stay with me, is that okay??"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:15 am

Rika's eyes lit up with excitement and she nodded energetically. "Of course! Thank you Victoria!" She sand rubbing her muzzle against the fur on Victoria's shoulder before bounding a little ways away. "Let's go!"

Night found White laying in a small clearing in the sun and she padded up beside her. "Mind if I join you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:16 am

Victoria looked at the trees hiding the sun just barely, "we have onky minutes to wait, Rika."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:17 am

Rika pouted, her ears drooping a little. "Awwww. But I want to get my first kill..."
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:19 am

She sighed then smiled, "Darkfur!! Me and Rika shall leave early to begin."

A wolf looked at her and nodded, " be safe, be haste."

Victoria nudged Rika with her snout and nodded, "would you like to lead??"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:21 am

Rika's eyes twinkled with joy and her ears perked back up. "Yeah!" She said excitedly and bounded off.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:24 am

Victoria followed as the sun's light leaked through leaves. Later there was a deer and Victoria whimpered, "Rika, there, remember...quiet and quick."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:25 am

Rika nodded and she began to stalk her prey, her eyes never leaving it and she crept closer until she was within leaping distance and she jumped, tackling the young deer and biting the back of it's neck.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:40 am

Victoria walked up to Rika and the prey, "good work, i am proud."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:41 am

Rika's eyes were alight with joy and her tail waged excitedly as she licked her jaw clean of the deer's blood. "Did you see that!? I did it Rika! I got my first kill!"
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:43 am

"Yes, congratulations!! Let us take it back, i have a question to ask you as we walk," She reached her head from under the deer and put the deer on her back, then started to walk.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:44 am

Rika nodded and pranced along happily beside her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next