RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Kickstarter Altais: Age of Ruin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mloren
Mloren

RPG Tokens : 3758

Kickstarter Altais: Age of Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Kickstarter Altais: Age of Ruin Kickstarter Altais: Age of Ruin I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 7:24 am

Hi all,
I've started a new gaming studio in Melbourne, Australia and I'm crowd funding our first tabletop RPG.

Altais: Age of Ruin
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1121209158/altais-age-of-ruin-a-dystopian-fantasy-rpg

Kickstarter Altais: Age of Ruin ProjectImage1

Altais is a dystopian fantasy set far in the future, where the land has been ravaged by magic, where once noble kingdoms have fallen into tyranny and rebellion, and where the players can work to save the world or dance in the ashes. This will be the first book in the Rephaim War saga, a new series of games about humanity waging a war throughout the ages: from their early beginnings on primordial earth to their distant future on a faraway world.

Depending on our success we plan to expand it into a campaign arc from the beginning of human history, through to the War across the planes and beyond. It will be a series containing both science fiction and fantasy elements, focusing on adventure and the ongoing struggle against the horrors of the past.

Kickstarter Altais: Age of Ruin Death-march-small1

We begin at the end of the story: humanity has fled their home to other worlds, built new civilizations and waged countless wars. Society has fallen and technology has been lost, but now on the distant world of Altais they try one last time to rebuild while the ancient enemy, the Rephaim, claim more territory every year. It is a desperate and dangerous time, the perfect time for heroes.

The core book will be a beautiful full color, heard cover book. I'm posting frequent updates which you can view on the kickstarter page and so far I've detailed three of the kingdoms, magic, planar travel and the system we are using.

Kickstarter Altais: Age of Ruin KingdomOfSerpents

You can also find out more about the game on our website:
http://parheliagames.com/

Have a look, back us, share the links with your friends and let us know what you think!
I'm always interested in feedback Smile

Kickstarter Altais: Age of Ruin Dragon

Last edited by Mloren on Thu May 01, 2014 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tapta
Active Poster
Active Poster
Tapta

RPG Tokens : 4140

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter Altais: Age of Ruin Kickstarter Altais: Age of Ruin I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:25 pm

This game looks beuatiful and the artwork is great! I will try and backup your project on Kickstarter when I get some money. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mloren
Mloren

RPG Tokens : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter Altais: Age of Ruin Kickstarter Altais: Age of Ruin I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:04 pm

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Demon_skeith
Demon_skeith

RPG Tokens : 3978

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter Altais: Age of Ruin Kickstarter Altais: Age of Ruin I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:41 am

The game looks great, sadly it looks like it didn't get enough backing.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingforce.us/
Tapta
Active Poster
Active Poster
Tapta

RPG Tokens : 4140

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter Altais: Age of Ruin Kickstarter Altais: Age of Ruin I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 9:39 pm

Demon_skeith wrote:
The game looks great, sadly it looks like it didn't get enough backing.

According to their kickstarter page, they're going to be creating a new campaign with a lower goal. I hope they reach it, I would love to play this game!!
Back to top Go down
hunter117
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
hunter117

RPG Tokens : 5276

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter Altais: Age of Ruin Kickstarter Altais: Age of Ruin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 9:50 am

I would love to play it some day..
Back to top Go down
http://gl4p.forumotion.com
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

RPG Tokens : 4449

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter Altais: Age of Ruin Kickstarter Altais: Age of Ruin I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:22 pm

So, that first image looks an awful lot like the Citadel of the Time Lords. >_>
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Tales_of_the_Equinox/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter Altais: Age of Ruin Kickstarter Altais: Age of Ruin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kickstarter Altais: Age of Ruin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: RPG Gaming Corner :: RPG News-