RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

It's a Dark World After All

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8507

It's a Dark World After All - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:28 pm

Ashen looked at Piper as she entered into view. Oh no, Ashen thought. This was not good. She didn't want anyone else here, possibly dying.
As the man's fire vanished into the air, his true form was revealed. Ashen took a deep breath, trying to remember that power doesn't matter. And his words gave way to the fear underneath. He was afraid to take both of them.
Now with the flames gone and knowing Piper was in the field, Ashen decided that she needed to attack. She quickly climbed into the tree and ran to the end of a branch. She jumped off of it, using the height and the distance to get her within strike zone.
Ashen landed with her staff pulled back, she rotated her hands, using the force from her upper arms to strike him in the head. The staff vibrated, making Ashen's hands tingle, with the force of the hit.
Back to top Go down
Kizzy22
Kizzy22

RPG Tokens : 3834

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:27 am

Piper watched Ashen attack. She had been right, Ashen could take care of herself, but seeing the guy's new appearance had her gripping her katana tighter. She would admit that she was worried. She was a good fighter herself but she wasn't fire proof. Of course she wouldn't jump in unless Ashen needed help, she didn't want to distract her. Strange though, she didn't usually defend people she just met. So why now? Maybe it was because Toxis liked her. Toxis circled around the guy.
"Why did you come back?" Piper asked loudly. She still had her gun pointed at him.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18958

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:46 am

Blaze stumbled back from the hit then looked at Piper, "We all have our reasons." He said, a snarl flickering upon his distressed face - anger pulsing through his every vein. He growled, summoning another two fireballs which he threw at the Ashen's shoes, not hitting her, but warning her to stop. He then expanded the flaming shield around him and threw it back, causing a shockwave of flames to be sent through the air.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:09 pm

Ashen saw the flames coming and jumped over them, but they didn't even reach her, just her feet. She looked up confused to see a wall of flames coming. She turned and ran, hitting the ground before it hit her. She felt the heat pass over her body, making her exposed skin tingle. Once it passed, she did a flip to get back on her feet and faced the man again. Ashen realized then that this was going to be difficult getting close enough to attack him if he kept sending flames everywhere. But everyone has their limits.
Ashen ran forward, doing a roll when she was close enough. She stopped, back on the ground, and kicked her feet into his stomach. She put her arms behind her and used the momentum to flip back to her feet. Ashen then swung her staff at the man's feet, attempting to get him on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kizzy22
Kizzy22

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 6:10 pm

Piper watched the fight closely. She was slightly confused about what was going on. Surely if the guy wanted to kill them he would have done so already. Maybe something bigger so at play here, because it seemed like the guy could have killed them both easily with his fire. Piper was now itching to get her hands on him so that she could see his history. She wanted to see if there was indeed something going on. She started walking toward them, replacing her pistol in its holster but keeping her katana in her hands. She looked at Ashen and then back at the guy, raising her katana.
"Oh yeah? And what are your reasons, huh? Why are you so eager to kill two people you just barely met?" She continued to approach him, trying to get as close to him as possible without getting too close to his flames. She wasn't afraid of fire, she had been burned before but that didn't mean that she wanted to die in the inferno. She just needed to see if she could read something off him.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 1:35 am

Blaze stumbled back and hit a nearby wall of a crumbling structure. He turned to the girl who just spoke and spat on the ground, “I don’t want to die today. I have to do this to survive.” He regained his strength and that devilish smile of his returned.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 1:40 am

Ashen rolled her eyes, feeling a little dejected from the fight. She didn't want to fight someone how was going to kill only to keep their life. "There are so many options that can be taken, and I think you're taking the wrong one." She stood there, a few yards from him, and waited. Ashen decided that she wasn't going to attack him anymore, it wasn't something she was comfortable with morally. But it didn't stop her from getting on her toes and keeping all her focus on the man.
Back to top Go down
Kizzy22
Kizzy22

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 3:36 am

Piper looked at Ashen and then at the guy before her. Toxis flew to her, landing on her shoulder to help if he needed to. He sang respectfully to Ashen before focusing on the guy again. Piper pointed her katana at him as one might point a finger at someone. She jerked her head in a nod as if agreeing with want Ashen had said.
"You were in no danger of dying from us until you attacked so I can only assume that maybe you are being threatened or something like that. I don't plan on dying today and I will fight you if I have to, but you should understand that you have a choice.  You always have a choice.  You don't have to get this if you don't want to." Toxis cawed at the guy as if to agree with Piper. Piper struck a fighting stance just in case he lunged. She held her katana with two hands, her knees slightly bent and her feet shoulder width apart so that she could move easily.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 3:52 am

He shrugged, the smile still etched on his red lips, “I’m a loyal person.” He said as the flames encircled his strong frame before the small circle of dirt around him lifted up and he turned into the ball of fire which shimmered momentarily before disappearing.

Blaze’s voice came from behind both of them, “And I will continue my loyal act for a long time.” Blaze was then joined by another ball of light and they both moved into their demon forms. Draco stood beside his brother and they both summoned the crimson daggers in one brusque gesture of their scaled hands.

Draco took a step forward as his red veins pumped with a lava colored blood, “It’s much more even now.” He said before running at the two – Blaze following with the forthcoming attack.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 4:06 am

The rain had plastered Ashen's hair to her face, but she didn't notice. She nonchalant composure shifted at the appearance of another demon, the same as the first man. Ashen was unsure about this, she knew she could take the first on her own, but the new arrival, she had no idea how powerful he was.
But the man's words played in her head. I will continue my loyal act... That last word, act. Is Ashen just getting caught up on word usage or did he truly mean to say that. She put that out of her mind, she did not need to be thinking of this at the moment.
The two men came at them so Ashen jumped, elven muscles allowing her to jump higher than humans, into the tree. She didn't want it to look like she was running away, but it makes no difference to her what these creatures thought, they were wanting to kill her.
With all the fire, Ashen had to close her eyes, unable to see from the random flashes of brightness. Her eyes cannot handle such drastic changes. So she quickly tied her sash around her eyes, not needing to see to fight. Ashen after all had enhanced senses and sight really just gets in the way. The sound of the rain hitting the leaves, the grass, the dirt, any and everything, was a bit of a distraction, but she put it out of her mind. Ashen had learned long ago to focus on what she wanted to hear, see, feel, smell, touch.
Ashen jumped from the tree, landing in a puddle as she heard the men approaching. She held her staff at what her trainer called first position. It was the best position and allows for defense for most attacks. She moved to the balls of her feet and flexed her arms, preparing for a long, difficult fight.
Back to top Go down
Kizzy22
Kizzy22

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 5:13 am

"Alright. I warned you." She acted fast, knowing that it was her only chance. She tossed Toxis into the sky into the air. "Protect!" She yelled. Toxis cared loudly circling the battle field. Piper yanked out her pistol again and took a moment to aim, only one moment and fired at the first guy that had been in the area. She had perfect aim so she knew that it would hit him in the chest until he could dodge bullets, but she also knew that the rubber bullets wouldn't kill him, he'd only get a really bad bruise and maybe even a surface wound. She turned her sights toward the new guy and aimed for his chest as well. She shot her pistol a second time before jamming it back in her holster and gripping her katana tightly. The whole process probably lasted about thirty seconds total. She was fast but not inhumanly fast. She hoped the rubber bullets would slow them down enough for her to attack.
"Last chance to stand down!" She called.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4703

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:34 pm

(uhh may i join this RP?)
Back to top Go down
Kizzy22
Kizzy22

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:57 pm

Yes! Yes you may. Just introduce your Character and then you can just start however you want. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4703

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:22 pm

{ ok here is my character then...
Name: Trace Pixis

Appearance: Trace is a pixie, with indigo eyes and long rose hair that's often tied in a low ponytail. She can be often found wearing a minty blue sleeveless tunic and a pair of pink shorts. She is shorter than the average human, and stands at 4'5. Her 4 wings are transparent and are similar to those of a dragonfly.

Personality: Trace has a tendency to either be very outgoing or very reserved. She's very outgoing in the sense that she's quite adventurous, and she can talk quite a bit to people she doesn't know. She's quite shy, however, as once she has garnered enough information from random passerbys, or she knows her surroundings, she will let her true colours show and will shy away from people, purposefully going into trees to avoid others.

Powers: Trace can use magic, although it manifests itself as elemental-less geometric patterns, which do fine as a basic attack, but aren't extremely useful. these can also be used to heal minor injuries. She is best at mobility- she can easily dodge attacks and can run and fly quite quickly.

Weapons: As stated about, Trace tends to use her magic as a basic attack. She can also throw small objects at others, but alas, the main weapon that she carries on herself are smoke bombs and stun bombs.}

Last edited by Shibe on Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kizzy22
Kizzy22

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:19 pm

Awesome! She sounds really cool! Smile Now you can start however you want and if you need help getting into all of the action. Just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:08 am

Blaze stumbled back as he brought a hand to where the rubber bullet had fired at him and groaned uneasily, a snarl disfiguring his face. Draco snarled also, the scaled on his arms flexing as anger pulsed through every part of his body. “You’re lucky this time.” Draco said, the snarl turning into a grin as he pressed both hands against his brother and they turned into the ball of flame which sifted into the air.

Defeated once again, they dispersed – retreating from the battle.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:17 am

Ashen heard them leave, gladly taking the cloth from her eyes knowing there wasn't going to be any random flashed of fire. "That was easy." She said. But for some reason, Ashen though it was too easy. "I think something's up." She said, looking in the direction they went, wanting to follow them, "I'm going after them." She said, about to go into a full spring. The light of their flames was retreating and Ashen needed to follow it is she was going to have a chance to catch them. But she wanted to give Piper a chance to come too, because Ashen against those two was not going to end up well.
Back to top Go down
Kizzy22
Kizzy22

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 2:52 am

Piper relaxed just a little, she nodded to Ashen and whistled for Toxis. Toxis circled around her but didn't land, wanting to fly a little longer. Piper reloaded her pistol, quickly and expertly before replacing it back in her holster.
"I'll go with you..... we have a better chance together." She flexed her gloved hand and winced massaging her wrist. She went to Ashen and asked, "Are you injured? I can heal you if you are." She figured that if they were going to work together she should help her out as much as she could.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 2:56 am

Ashen looked down at her arms, she had forgotten the burns from earlier and the chilled rain help them from irritating her. "If it wouldn't take much energy or time." She pointed to both her upper arms where the man had grasped her arms with flaming hands. And the whole time, Ashen kept her eyes on the fire that was getting smaller in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Kizzy22
Kizzy22

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:42 am

Piper nodded and held her hands out, she paused following Ashen's gaze. She could only assume that she was trying to keep track of the flames. She looked up at Toxis and called out an order.
"Toxis, follow the flames, keep track of them." As Toxis flew off, Piper turned to Ashen. "I'll be able to follow him even if he's far away. Take my hands and I can heal you..... but before you do, just know that I will be able to know all of your history. ... not thoughts or anything but everything you've done." She hated this ability and she was sure it showed on her face. Sure sometimes it was a blessing but for the most part it was a curse. Her mind never quieted because it was always being filled with more knowledge. It didn't matter if she had touched the object or person before, the history always poured into her mind. It was like she was reading the history of whatever she touched from a book. She swallowed hard waiting for Ashen's reaction to what she had just told her. Normally people would treating her like she was a freak. She hoped that wasn't the case this time. She didn't want to have to face the two guys by herself
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:48 am

Ashen turned from the flames, hesitant. She knew that the bird will do his job, but she felt more reliable doing it. But she did look away, into Piper's face. She gave her warning that Ashen thought about it. All her history, everything that happened to her. "It is a burden that you bare, and it you are willing to bare it, I will no stop you." Ashen held her hand out, unafraid of Piper touching it. Everything in her past, she has come to terms with and another person knowing it did not bother her. It was just another person who she can talk to about what happened.
Back to top Go down
Kizzy22
Kizzy22

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 4:37 am

Piper relaxed a little bit more. It was a relief that Ashen hadn't freaked out. She thought about it for a moment and then peeled off her glove. She revealed the ugly scarred skin underneath. The memory behind the scar still haunted her to this day. It was a mixture of burn scars and scarred symbols that had been carved into her arm after she had trusted the wrong person. Her whole arm was cover with the scars. She figured that it was only fair that she reveal part of herself seeing as how she was about to know Ashen's whole history. Plus it was easier to heal someone when touching skin to skin. She swallowed hard and took Ashen's hands. She began healing her as her history poured into her mind. Piper felt Ashen's pain first. It was how she healed someone, by taking the injuring herself. As the burn marks faded from Ashen's arms, they suddenly appeared on her own arms. She hissed from the pain and the newest knowledge that she learned. She closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:24 am

Ashen's eye grew wide at seeing the burns. She felt sorry for Piper and the pain she had to of felt to get those. When she took her hand, healing her, Ashen could practically feel her life being poured into Piper's mind. She wished it wouldn't, not to keep it a secrete, but so Piper didn't have to bare the weight of what has happened to her.
Ashen felt the pain go away and her wounds disappeared, but they reappeared on Piper's arm. She did not realize what being healed entailed. She would not have done it if she knew that Piper was going to take the wounds for herself.
"Are you okay?" Ashen asked, as she thought of all the things possibly swimming around Piper's head right now.
Ashen being trained by a crazy man of her clan, being shunned by all of them because she was different, picking up her staff for the first time and being laughed at for its size and weight, having to learn to control her powers, being cast from her clan-her home- because she had defended them when it was not wished for, watching her clan die from a distance after she left, running back to find the ground red with their blood and the people responsible gone, crying every night for months until the pained lessened, and being alone as she traveled. Ashen did not feel like she gave Piper fair warning of her past, but it was too late for that.
Back to top Go down
Kizzy22
Kizzy22

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 4:59 pm

Piper pulled away when the healing was complete. Her mind was swimming with all the new information she'd received. She blinked at Ashen and then lowered her gaze in a sign of respect. She wasn't exactly sure what to say to her about what she had learned but she felt the need to say something. It was one of the parts she really hated about her gift. Instead of answering her though she commented on what she had just learned.
"I'm sorry.... for what you've been through. It couldn't have been easy." She turned to one of the already burned trees and placed her hands on the crisp bark. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Just as the burns had disappeared from Ashen's arms, they began disappearing off her own arms. She transferred the burns she'd taken from Ashen, to the tree, healing herself. When she was done, she replaced her glove around her nastily scarred arm and turned back to Ashen.
"Are you ready to go?" She wouldn't press her for information that she'd learned about her and she wouldn't Talk about it if Ashen didn't want to, but she would always lend an ear if Ashen wanted someone to talk to. She gave Ashen a small hesitant smile.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:10 pm

Ashen smiled at her bright. "I have become who I am because of it. It sucked while it was happening but I would never wish to be anyone else." All she was saying was true. She wished her family, he clan, was still alive, but couldn't let that bother her now. "Let's go, those guys are up to something, and I'm not going to let them get away with it." She squinted in the distance, the light of their fire no longer visible. but she did start running, with her elven speed, toward where she last saw them. Ashen trusted Piper and Toxis to lead her the to them if she couldn't find them on her own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a Dark World After All

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next