Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Share | 

Greetings I am Unoti (Multi-Chara Roleplayer)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unoti

RPG Tokens : 1389

PostSubject: Greetings I am Unoti (Multi-Chara Roleplayer) Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:48 am

Greetings and hello. I am Unoti, a multi-chara/multi-para roleplayer. I hope to get to know everyone  here and have some awesome stories as well. If interested in a roleplay with me let me know and then I'll choose a character fitting for the journey, story, adventure, or even a good fight. I'm up for anything except for sci-fi roleplays. Sorry but the few of those I've done turned out horribly and left a bad taste in my mouth so I prefer not to do them.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Strength is only earned through sacrifice and I have sacrificed much to get where I am" ~ Unoti Darkasakage
"My Story isn't one that should be told. It should simply be lived by the ones who lived it." ~ Unoti Hashaco
"Though we are all different, we all still strive for some goal in life. It is the drive and will to achive our goal that determines where we get in life." ~ Ichigo Omamoto (RIP)

Last edited by Unoti on Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demyx
Elite
Elite

RPG Tokens : 5355

PostSubject: Re: Greetings I am Unoti (Multi-Chara Roleplayer) Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:39 am

Welcome!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Characters used - Kai: Hitherlands, Boot Hill, Dark World, The War of Hell, You're Not Alone(YNA). Marluxia: When Darkness Beckons (WDB), The Quest of the Eight Lost Jewels, Pirates of Zarpi, GOF2. Akura: Ninjas of Dojo

http://rpglounge.forumotion.com/u113rpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FallChild
Elite
Elite

RPG Tokens : 6051

PostSubject: Re: Greetings I am Unoti (Multi-Chara Roleplayer) Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:43 am

Hello and welcome! I look forward to RPing with you!

Check out my role play by clicking here!!
IRC ChannelGalleryFAQChatbox ♠ Twitter Page ♠  Steam Group ♠ In Licentia ♠
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gigas
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

RPG Tokens : 1895

PostSubject: Re: Greetings I am Unoti (Multi-Chara Roleplayer) Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:27 am

Hello there, Unoti, welcome to the RPG Lounge!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always

RPG Tokens : 16502

PostSubject: Re: Greetings I am Unoti (Multi-Chara Roleplayer) Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:49 am

Welcome to the forums, Unoti, enjoy yourself here at RPG Lounge. Smile

♠ IRC Channel ♠ Gallery ♠ FAQ ♠ Chatbox ♠ Twitter Page ♠  Steam Group ♠ In Licentia ♠
>>> Donate to us! <<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpglounge.forumotion.com
Cyrus
Galactic Boss
Galactic Boss

RPG Tokens : 2617

PostSubject: Re: Greetings I am Unoti (Multi-Chara Roleplayer) Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:03 pm

Welcome, Unoti! Please be sure to read the rules. I hope you enjoy role playing here!

...The flowing time... The expanding space... I will make it all mine one day... Cyrus is my name. Remember it...

♠ IRC Channel ♠ Gallery ♠ FAQ ♠ Chatbox ♠ Twitter Page ♠  Steam Group ♠ In Licentia ♠
>>> Donate to us! <<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator

RPG Tokens : 2247

PostSubject: Re: Greetings I am Unoti (Multi-Chara Roleplayer) Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:15 pm

Hi Unoti! Hope you enjoy the forum Very Happy

"I don’t like the terms ‘good person’ or ‘bad person’ because it’s impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person."
-- Armin Arlert, Shingeki no Kyojin

>>> Donate to us! <<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings I am Unoti (Multi-Chara Roleplayer)

Back to top Go down

Greetings I am Unoti (Multi-Chara Roleplayer)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1