RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10462

Pantera's Death - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 12:36 am

They made it outside and Hayden set her down on a log. She looked around and she stomped on the ground, sending up three big boulders. She started to spin them in a circle, faster and faster until at some point it became a giant ring of rock. She tilted it up and made a giant rock in the shape of an arrow appear, she shot it through the hole then stopped it with a giant wall of rock. The wall and arrow receded into the ground. The ring collapsed in on itself and she had the earth open up to take it in and become a part of the earth once again.

Hayden looked in pure awe at the sheer power this girl possessed, her bending didn't seem delicate or gentle, it seemed strong, powerful, dangerous.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8468

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 12:41 am

Kai watched silently, trying to keep his emotions down. It was amazing to see the last earth bender bend. Kara was amazing at what she did and he was happy to see this. He watched in amazement, with the power and talent Kara had. He pushed everything else he felt about her down for it wanted to make it's way to the surface.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 12:45 am

Kara decided to finish with some shaping. She made three boulders appeared roughly in the shape of humans. She closed her eyes and stood up, concentrating, then he punched her fists together, causing the outer layers to shatter and underneath were exact replicas of Kai, Hayden, and Brisa.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 12:54 am

Kai saw Kara create the three replicas of them and was amazed. They were exact replicas. He went over to his and it was like looking in the mirror, if the mirror reflected back the rock version of you. He sighed and walked away from it. He didn't like the fact the Kara made one of him. The small things like that made his feelings for her stir and it wasn't helping while he was trying to suppress them.
"I think we need to go if you're feeling better Kara." Kai tried to say in the most even voice possible.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 12:59 am

Kara looked at him for a moment then nodded, causing the replicas to crumble to dust and she stood up, silently heading back to the house and showering, changing and grabbing her stuff.

Hayden did the same and waited for them at the front of the house.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:01 am

Kai gathered the packs and went and waited with Hayden. He wanted to say something but he didn't know what. He opened his mouth a few times to say something but nothing came out. He didn't know what to say to him.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:04 am

"You hurt her you know."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:08 am

Kai looked at Hayden, a little confused. "What do you mean?" How did he hurt her? He made her decision a little easier. If it hurt her to know he was letting her go than why let him?
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:17 am

"You let her go, she didn't want you to but she didn't want to force you into being with her because she thought you didn't love her anymore, she thought you were mad at her because of what happened with the men and got sick of her. So she thinks you left her because you don't love her, which is probably why she didn't make you stay." He looked at her. "She probably feels like everyone's leaving her all over again. But I'm not selfish, I won't abandon my feelings for her because I'm scared. I'll make her fall for me."

Just then Kara came back out. "Hey guys, I'm ready." She forced a smile on her face. "Let's fins Brisa."

Hayden nodded. "Let's go." He took her hand and began walking.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:24 am

Kai just shoved his hands in his pockets. Fine. If she would tell him so much, he should have her. She said she understood. He would not allow himself to have feelings for her if they were going to get people hurt. But Kai didn't like Hayden saying that he was going to make her fall for him. It was like he was going to force her and she didn't have a choice. Kai sighed. He shouldn't be thinking about this.
Kara walked in, not realizing they were talking about her. She wanted to go find Brisa. "I don't think that will work." Kai said. "She won't be found unless she wants to be. The night she was in our room, we wouldn't have known she was there without the window. And she left and we wouldn't have known without the note. I think that if she wanted to be found, she would be waiting outside that door waiting for us."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:26 am

Kara looked at him helplessly. "Then what do we do?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:31 am

Kai considered for a second. "Maybe we should search the earth tribe territory." He wasn't sure how everyone else was going to take it, but he thought that was the best idea. There could be answers there in the ghost town of the earth benders.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:35 am

Kara's eyes widened and she looked down. Go back home? How could I?... But if Kai thinks it's best...

Hayden was about to object when Kara said, "Ok." Hayden looked at her confused. "Are you sure?"

"Yes."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:38 am

Kai nodded and gestured for them to move forward. He didn't know the way to earth territory like Kara did. He wondered what he would find there.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:40 am

Kara moved certainly, it was like she had a built in homing device. No matter where she was she could always find her way home.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:41 am

Kai followed, knowing Kara would not lead them wrong. "How long will it take to get there?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:43 am

Kara thought for a moment. "Probably two days if we travel quickly."

Hayden walked along next to her, protectively.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:47 am

Kai nodded. He took out some water and wove it through the air and around things. He would occasionally freeze it and then thaw it out before it touched the ground and lift it back into the air. He did this while walking.
Out of nowhere, the earth stated shaking. The trees around them groaned as they were tossed about. Kai widened his stance, trying not to fall over. This earth quake was longer and more violent then the last. He didn't know why the earth was acting like this, all he knew was that it had to do with the earth benders nearly being gone.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:02 am

Hayden stumbled and fell on his butt. A tree was about to fall over onto them but Kara blocked it with a wall of earth.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:04 am

The shaking slowed and stopped. Kai looked at Kara. She had almost been squished by a tree, but was able to protect herself. "What happened?" Kai asked once Hayden was up off the ground. He didn't know if Kara would know what was wrong with the earth but she was the best person to ask.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:09 am

Kara knelt down and gently brushed her hand over the ground, as if stroking the earth. "Pantera's upset, she's afraid..."

Hayden looked at her confused. "What is... she... afraid of?"

Kara shook her head. "I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:14 am

"Maybe loosing it's last earth bender." Kai said, looking around. A few other, old trees fell from the quake. "Can you soothe it?"
Kai understood the importance of each tribe. The water tribe keep the ocean from harming the land and keep the world wet. Earth is to keep the earth happy and to keep plants alive. Air is to help the world breath, they keep everything alive. Fire keeps destruction out of the world. All of the tribes have their purpose, but in recent years, it seems they have forgotten them.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:21 am

Kara didn't respond, she just continued to stroke the earth, her hand began to glow and the light began to spread a little ways before sinking into the soil. The Earth fully quieted and there was a sudden sense of tranquility.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:27 am

Kai looked at Kara, surprised. "What did you just do? How did you just do that?" He was amazed. He noticed the birds started picking up a happy tune and the trees shook as if shaking off the sadness that had fallen over them.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:36 am

Kara fell back onto her but, looking very worn out. "I... I don't know..." She looked around, thoroughly confused.

Hayden picked her up and hugged her close. "Whatever it was it was amazing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next