RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

iOS Terms and Conditions, page 46.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18909

iOS Terms and Conditions, page 46. Empty
PostSubject: iOS Terms and Conditions, page 46. iOS Terms and Conditions, page 46. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:10 am

Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8458

PostSubject: Re: iOS Terms and Conditions, page 46. iOS Terms and Conditions, page 46. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:36 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
This is amazing and I could totally believe that it's true. The fact that people would put stuff like that in there, not all the Apple facts (sounds like apple jacks. Lol). It would explain some things. But this is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18909

PostSubject: Re: iOS Terms and Conditions, page 46. iOS Terms and Conditions, page 46. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:42 am

Yeah, it is quite funny to see what Apple put in there, expecting not many people to read it.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
J Greig
J Greig

RPG Tokens : 3817

PostSubject: Re: iOS Terms and Conditions, page 46. iOS Terms and Conditions, page 46. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:25 am

It is quite funny actually. I like how they are able to have a laugh about it. So many companies are so serious about their terms and conditions. Apple probably have theirs wrapped up by like the 20th page (not read them, so I don't know).
Back to top Go down
http://www.adminvillage.net
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8082

PostSubject: Re: iOS Terms and Conditions, page 46. iOS Terms and Conditions, page 46. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:27 am

wow
Back to top Go down
Mr_Lamont
Reviewer
Reviewer
Mr_Lamont

RPG Tokens : 4091

PostSubject: Re: iOS Terms and Conditions, page 46. iOS Terms and Conditions, page 46. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:21 am

It's funny but it's true, a lot of people I know myself included do not read the full terms and conditions.If companies did this it would be easily overlooked, unless a lot did it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8082

PostSubject: Re: iOS Terms and Conditions, page 46. iOS Terms and Conditions, page 46. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:13 am

xD
Back to top Go down
Connector
Connector

RPG Tokens : 4014

PostSubject: Re: iOS Terms and Conditions, page 46. iOS Terms and Conditions, page 46. I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 6:32 am

Apple has way too many terms and conditions, it is crazy.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Panos
Mr.Panos

RPG Tokens : 4001

PostSubject: Re: iOS Terms and Conditions, page 46. iOS Terms and Conditions, page 46. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 1:34 pm

I don't think that this page is totally true. Perhaps, page 46 may have some weird terms which are not so understandable, but I believe that it is not possible to have such a hilarious page. Apple is one of the biggest companies about technology, with billions of clients and a capable legal team. Anyways, I am going to check it and see if this is true. If it is, I will definitely laugh so much and post it all around the Internet. I would like to ask if there are more pages of Terms and Conditions. If there are, we may see more hilarious things. Haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fmsupport.net
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

RPG Tokens : 4518
Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

PostSubject: Re: iOS Terms and Conditions, page 46. iOS Terms and Conditions, page 46. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 5:07 pm

I went back and actually read the rest of the article. The page 46 thing in there? However amusing (and quite sensible I think) it is, somebody in the UK maniped it for larks. But yeah, I would not be surprised if, at the bottom of every Terms and Conditions textbox there was an odd joke or two, because honestly nobody these days reads the Terms and Conditions textbox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iOS Terms and Conditions, page 46. iOS Terms and Conditions, page 46. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iOS Terms and Conditions, page 46.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1