RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

The Ninjas of Dojo [IC]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4663

The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:10 am

Hayato was currently sitting in the room, looking down at the katana, wishing that they could just be friends, and fight alongside each other in peace. But alas, every time he tried to fight with it, something goes wrong; he often had it fly out of his hands when he was younger, and he usually gets it caught in something, let it be cloth, flesh, or bone, and it takes him precious time to get it unstuck. If only it stopped doing that....
He hears the sound of a door opening, and sees a familiar face.
"Hi Ajax-san."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:17 am

Hyoto listened to her words. But he shook his head. He was coming with her. He turned his head to Sensei. "She may go free" he said. Hyoto walked over to her. "He says you can go free" he told her. " You must leave" he said, He lowered his voice. "Meet me at the Dragon Gates tonight, Im coming with you" he told her firmly, leaving no room for argument. He turned around, and went to his room, to think about how he was to sneak out tonight, and meet up with Akura.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18918

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:25 am

Ajax entered the room swiftly, he had left his weapons in the weaponry room. Again. 'Hello Hayato.' He smiled warmly, bowing before he strolled to where Sensei sat. He was meditating.

'Sit.' The sensei called, his voice boomed through the small room. His eyes remained closed bit his hands moved out of his lap and onto the bamboo ground. Ajax did as he was told, sitting in a meditation position instantly.

'What do you need, sensei?' Ajax asked, resting his hands in his lap, closing his eyes.

The sensei opened his eyes, clapping his hands, 'Silence.' His voice was still loud and possesive. The student stayed quiet, awaiting his next instructions. 'Hayato. Sit next to Ajax.' He called.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:29 am

Hayato moved next to Ajax, awaiting his master's next orders.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7771

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:31 am

Akura stood there stunned after Hyoto left. He wasn't helping himself in any way. She sighed and shook her head. She would meet him there to tell him to go back. She didn't want trouble. He was stubborn though and he often used his age as an excuse to do as he pleased. He may be a year older than her but that gave him no right to tell her off like he would.

She turned on her heel and bowed to Sensei. She then turned and left the training room. As she walked down into the Tranquility Garden, she caught people staring at her. A younger Ninja stopped her before she left. "Lady Akura," they called. She stopped and turned to them. "Where are you going?" She looked at them sadly. "I failed my test. I am an outcast. It was an honor to be your teacher," she said and bowed to them humbly. She then turned and kept walking to the gate. "You will be sorely missed," the ninja said.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:37 am

The sensei stayed seated as he begun talking, 'Our comrades are disappearing.' The old man finally said, 'I have a job for you two.' He eyed his two students, making sure they were capable of such a task. 'Where's your weapons, Ajax-San?' His eyes closed again, awaiting an answer.

'Weapon room sir...' Ajax replied, gulping. 'I was meditating before.' He added hastily.

The man nodded, continuing to his original point, 'I need to send you two to the Black Dojo.' He said after staring at his students for can prolonged amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:50 am

"Sensei, what are we to do when we arrive at the Black dojo?" He was thinking that they might have to destroy it, but that would be impossible-- he's not skilled enough, and he doubted that Sensei would decide to send him on that kind of mission.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:04 am

'Spy on them. Collect any of our comrades if you can.' His voice grew low, changing from the sinister boom to a mutter. 'Can i trust you for this?'

Ajax glanced at Hayato before turning his attention back to his sensei, 'Yes sir.'
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:11 am

Akura stood by the Dragon Gate at sunset. She didn't want to get Hyoto in trouble because of her but once his mind is made up, you couldn't change it. She stood with her arms crossed and she leaned against a tree. What was keeping him so long? She straightened her Kimono and looked out at the sunset. This is the last I'm going to see of home for a long time, she thought. She sighed. I'm going to miss it.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:15 am

Hayato mirrored Ajax-- when in doubt, always mirror Ajax. Or Suzume. Or Tsubame. Expect that Suzume's probably on a more important mission and Tsubame's wasting the day away drawing sunset after sunset. Not that he blames him; his legs have been injured from many a battle, and he can barely stand on his own. He remembers the face of him in pain when they finally found him, and uses the memory to bring up a cold rage, one that he uses to remember how important this is, and how they can't fail.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:30 am

Sensei came to his feet, using a piece of bamboo as support, 'You may leave, a messenger will be waiting for you at The Gates.' A man dressed in white approached the old man.

'I have news.' The newcomer said, keeping his voice low as he eyed the two teenagers.

'Leave. Now.' Sensei barked. Ajax complied with the order, however he was intrigued by this 'news' that had been received. The boy exited the structure, entering the lush gardens which he had meditated in.

'Hayato, wanna come to the weapons room with me?' He asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:32 am

"Sure." he replied, hoping that they could get out soon. He was itching to see what the other dojo looked like.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:38 am

'It'll be quick.' He added hastily as he begun to walk toward a large bamboo structure, guarded by fully white dressed ninjas. 'Nervous about the mission?'
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:40 am

Akura sat and rested her back against a tree. She closed her eyes and thought of the day she met Hyoto. He seemed like a half decent guy. She sparred some random recruit and won multiple times. She had even beaten a guy who was using their Katana with her bare hands. She didn't have to use her Katana with him once. She smiled. Hyoto was in awe that day. She sighed and opened her eyes to the susnset. She hoped he would be here soon.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:52 am

Nightfall came. Hyoto snuck outof his room, out the window. He slipped past the 5 guards, who were guarding the dojo, and snuck into the weapons room. He grabbed his butterfly knife, and his throwing knives. He found some some shurikens, and decided to take them as well. Then he slipped out, and made his way to the Dragon Gates. He eventually reached them, and saw Akura. He smiled softly. He walked over to her, his smile dissappearing. "Ready to go?" he asked her gently.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:57 am

"I only came to tell you to go back. They will kill you without hesitation." Akura wore a purple and black Kimono so she didn't look too much like a ninja anymore. Her Katana were still on her back and she had a few shurikens with her. She stood and looked directly at him. "You can't risk who you are for me," she said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:00 am

"Whether I leave or stay, I am still a ninja." he told her. "I am not abandoning who I am nor will I ever" he said. "Besides, I'm not leaving you." he told her firmly. "So are we leaving or what?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:06 am

Akura sighed and looked at the road ahead. "Fine. You may want to ditch the uniform though. We don't want trouble." She stood and stared at the sky. "It's a beautiful and clear night. I'm gonna miss this place."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:10 am

Hyoto smiled. "It'll be ok, we'll be able to come back one day. I promise" he said, smiling at her. "Yeah, I dont have anything else to wear, and I'm not going to sneak back into the dojo" he said. "Do you want to start moving?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:16 am

She looked at him blankly. "Alright. I'll buy you something in the village." She started walking away from the gate and into the night.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:20 am

Hyoto smiled. He followed her into the darkness. Little did he know, disaster would soon strike the place he had left behind. He walked beside Akura. "Are you ok?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:24 am

She sighed. "Not really. That was my home. Now I have to make a new one all over again."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:29 am

"Dont worry. You won't be alone" he told her assuringly. "I'm not going anywhere" he said. "So where do we go first?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:46 am

"The village so we can get you some clothes," she said calmly. "We need somewhere to stay too so we can stay there for the night."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:51 am

"Seems like a good idea. If we find a place to stay, I'll pay." he told her. "It's the least I can do" he said. "Its my fault you were banished" he said sadly. He felt so sorry for her. She was the best there. And it had been by his hand she was forced to leave. "Let's go" he said, catching sight of the village.

Last edited by Prisoner#627 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ninjas of Dojo [IC]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next