RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Did you play Final Fantasy XI?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nasomi
nasomi

RPG Tokens : 3869

Did you play Final Fantasy XI?  Empty
PostSubject: Did you play Final Fantasy XI? Did you play Final Fantasy XI?  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 6:01 pm

I loved that game. I loved it so much that when it got terrible, I made it my goal in life to start my own ffxi server, and base it around the golden years of CoP.

I played FFXI as a whm taru for 10 years. I had ninja at 75 too, and was quite good at it. I didn't do a whole lot of end game, just dynamis and a bit of salvage. But I wasn't there for that. I got lost in the massive and incredible world, the depth and complexity of the story. Sure it had some grinding, but it's in a big beautiful world, unique scenery, and meeting new people, so I didn't mind at all.

They screwed it up wtih aybssea and beyond, so I became hellbent on making my own. And I did. In an effort to reach 1000 regular players, I wanted to invite anyone who's interested to play with us. Server hardware is high end, players are great, stability is good. We're working on an in game economy as well.

Full installation instructions can be found at http://nasomi.com/

This is the real thing. There are no expansions beyond ToAU, and not all of toAU is finished. It's old school nostalgia.

Did you play Final Fantasy XI?  BdjxaGICQAANCy2

Did you play Final Fantasy XI?  Bc6GbuvCEAAzYgf

Did you play Final Fantasy XI?  Bc1SEVwCcAAro4K

Did you play Final Fantasy XI?  Bc1b3npCMAAYC1P
Back to top Go down
Blazeth
Blazeth

RPG Tokens : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Did you play Final Fantasy XI? Did you play Final Fantasy XI?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:04 am

Er... no.
Back to top Go down
Demon_skeith
Demon_skeith

RPG Tokens : 3983

PostSubject: Re: Did you play Final Fantasy XI? Did you play Final Fantasy XI?  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:09 am

I passed on it, I didn't care that it was a online MMO. It looked like a good game but I'm simply not into MMOs.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingforce.us/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you play Final Fantasy XI? Did you play Final Fantasy XI?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did you play Final Fantasy XI?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1