RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

New Years Resolutions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18963

New Years Resolutions? Empty
PostSubject: New Years Resolutions? New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:31 pm

Does anyone have any New Years Resolution's for 2014, if so post 'em here!
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8136

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions? New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 6:18 am

New Attitudes.
Back to top Go down
Cpt.rabbo
Cpt.rabbo

RPG Tokens : 3913

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions? New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 8:29 am

New toilets SmileSurprised
Back to top Go down
identityissues8
Active Poster
Active Poster
identityissues8

RPG Tokens : 4020

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions? New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 9:10 am

New year, new me.
Also, to make my forum kick total ass.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions? New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 10:57 am

Cpt.rabbo wrote:
New toilets SmileSurprised

Sounds exciting!

identityissues8 wrote:
New year, new me.
Also, to make my forum kick total ass.

I am sure you'll succeed :3
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4708

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions? New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:36 pm

My new years resolution is to post on my art tumblr at least once every month :3
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Galactic Boss
Galactic Boss
Cyrus

RPG Tokens : 5078

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions? New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:37 pm

I've never really seen the point of New Year's Resolutions. If I want to change myself, I change myself then. I have no need of a day to do so.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Lamont
Reviewer
Reviewer
Mr_Lamont

RPG Tokens : 4145

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions? New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 10:16 pm

My new years resolution is to spend more time with my family and gf. Also, it's to find a good site to share/ make Calligraphy.
Back to top Go down
David Smith
David Smith

RPG Tokens : 3902

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions? New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 10:25 am

Don't argue with people much
Back to top Go down
Uaithne
Uaithne

RPG Tokens : 3963

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions? New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:21 pm

dscyrux wrote:
I've never really seen the point of New Year's Resolutions. If I want to change myself, I change myself then. I have no need of a day to do so.
I'm with you on this. Besides, most resolutions don't last the week.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions? New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:36 am

For 2014, I want to set myself a goal to improve my writing abilities by making longer roleplay posts and getting into some photography. I do agree with what cyrus and Uai say however, but it doesn't hurt to have some sort of incentive.
Back to top Go down
Kaynil
Kaynil

RPG Tokens : 4000

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions? New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:51 am

Uaithne wrote:
dscyrux wrote:
I'm with you on this.  Besides, most resolutions don't last the week.
I can see where this is coming from, but I think it really depends on the person. My best friend has made one stroing resolution per years and stick with it.

I agree that you should not wait until a date to start working. Even for things I want to change in middle of the year I have been detracting myself from saying "Next Monday" or "Tomorrow" as it is just an excuse to proscrastinate it.

While in the end it is just a man made concept the start of a new year, it is a good time to re-think what have we been doing and where do we want to be. It shouldn't be the only one but having one time every year where we can share said resolution is for me a very nice experience.

I also like to hear other people resolutions, it is a way to know a bit more of your friends and family, and if you meet every year to see how they change with the years. I think we all start big and as we grow start realizing what can truly be in our hands and our priorities shift.

So I really don't think of it as completely pointless even if I know some people are keeping the same resolution or simply won't stick with it, for me it is not so much the point of having resolutions. I have personal goals I don't share during that night but I still share general ones because what count for me is the reunion. the talks behind the resolutions, the encouragement and emphaty, the lessons of the year and the hopes for the new one. It is just for me a great way to receive the first minutes of the next year.

Back to top Go down
TheGrimm
TheGrimm

RPG Tokens : 3910

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions? New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:54 am

I want to make some more money this year Smile

I also want to hit gold/platinum level in LoL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions? New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 6:17 am

Photography ey Andor? I used to a bit of that. Dont want to pat myself on the back, but I was ptetty good Razz Its a good hobby.
Back to top Go down
PLLTwistedFan
PLLTwistedFan

RPG Tokens : 3907

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions? New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:22 am

My New Year's Resolution is as follows.

Cut Down on Sweets
Cut Down on Soft Drinks
Go to the Gym.
Back to top Go down
http://www.socialpicnic.me
kraizter
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
kraizter

RPG Tokens : 4110

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions? New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:52 pm

Reach 500 subscribers before the end of 2014
Eat more Pancakes
Get better at drawing anime Very Happy
Back to top Go down
milksheikh
milksheikh

RPG Tokens : 3895

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions? New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:26 pm

My new years resolution is to become more fit for football season. I really love football and watch every game. I hope one day I can be playing for the NFL so i need to get fit quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions? New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Years Resolutions?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1