RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18940

You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] Empty
PostSubject: You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:59 pm

HORROR RP!

You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] Title

Max. limit of RP'ers:

Please read above before reading on, it is important that you understand that this is a HORROR  Roleplay.

You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] Flame_devider_by_igneous_dragon-d6snkei

It is night, New Years Eve, 12.00 PM SHARP. You see a tendril flicker across your wall. Well -- that's what you think it was. You have never been afraid of the dark but now you are. Your heart is beating inside your stomach and your eyes are glued to your wall. You have never been so scared in your life. You blink and when your eyes open back up, that is when you see him... IT. That white face drilling into your soul until all goes black.

Kids are being abducted, innocent teens living ordinary lives. No one knows where to, know one knows how. Not even the glimpse of a scream has been heard or the muffle of a voice. Parents are desperate for their children back and things are going hectic.

These kids are between the age of 13 and 18, young and curious. You awake in a dense forest, trees looming over you and the sound of a owl hooting in the distance sends a chill through your body. You shiver, your whole body shaking. You collect your memory and remember that face... the darkness... the tendril. You shake your head,

Just a dream, just a dream. You think to yourself, chuckling as you stand. You feel tired and hungry, you look around. Trees, trees and more trees. Maybe there'll be a cabin somewhere around here. You nod as you set off looking for some sort of food until you realize, how can you be starved in a dream?

You laugh again, this a pretty advanced dream. Maybe you just have a broad imagination, in the distance you see a cabin, a feint light flickering through the window. You see something in the distance. Small figures, getting larger with every step, then you notice what they are. They're kids just like you and they look God darn hungry.

You will be required to fill in a character sheet before you post in the IC for 'You're not Alone.' Make sure you put in a picture and a lengthy description, etc.

~~

Code:
[b]Name: [full][/b]
[b]Age: [13-18][/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Character Background:[/b]

You may include more things for your character if you wish. Remember, you're an ordinary kid, with an ordinary name and used-to-be-ordinary life.

Once you have filled in the sheet, You're not alone.

Last edited by Anorak on Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:57 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:22 pm

Name: [full] Jayson Deno
Appearance: Long, brown hair which he really needs to cut, soft, brown eyes and a skinny body frame. He is neither tall or short.

You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] Anime_art_boy_headphone_favim_com_316902_by_zheawsomecoco-d6leabm

(Lol, his hair is kinda like mine Razz)

Character Background: He has been a desolate, self contemplated most of the time. He loves music and he claims that he is not scared. He is in Grade 9 and his favorite subject is English. He was one of the smartest people in his grade.

Jayson loves finding and experiencing new things, however, he is generally quite a shy person at most time towards people he barely knows.

His Father works at a shoe making factory, just scraping up money for the Deno family to be able to live in a house and supply Jayson's schooling. His Mother has no job since she is 9 weeks into pregnancy, expected to give birth in a couple of weeks.

Last edited by Anorak on Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8113

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:33 pm

(lol it is too)

Name: [full] Jay Gatsby
Appearance: Tall, Brown Hair, Brown Eyes,

You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] Anime%20boy

Character Background: Faced with many dangers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:44 pm

Name: Macintosh Massiah
Appearance: Shabby long-mid brown hair, ragged face, average height. Stocky.

You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] Anime-13

Background: Faced danger, but nothing exciting.
Back to top Go down
Red Herring
Red Herring

RPG Tokens : 3913

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:12 am

Name: Lucien Aloise Redfield [Loo-see-en Al-oo-ees Red-field]
Appearance: Deep red hair. Auburn eye color. Underdeveloped body and frame that make him appear years younger than he actually is.

You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] JtIWr3y

Character Background: Originally born into a wealthy French family, Lucien was mistreated quite harshly by his biological father and ignored by his biological mother as a side-effect of the family's quickly declining assets. Shortly after his 6th birthday, the family's wealth disappeared entirely over the course of a single day and his father, out of desperation, sold Lucien to a Serbian slavery ring where he suffered severe mistreatment and malnourishment over a course of three years until it was shut down by the FBI thanks to a successful sting operation. Lucien ended up adopted by the Redfield family where he has since led a generally happy life with his new parents.

Personality: Generally aloof. Due to his past circumstances, he's difficult to engage in nearly any form of social conduct and acts shyly, or even terrified around other strangers. His maturity reflects his underdeveloped appearance in that he often behaves in a rather childish manner. Despite this, Lucien still manages to be quite intelligent. While not a genius or particularly well-learnt, he is quick to grasp new subjects, concepts, ideas and understandings, being a very quick learner to any field he's willing to apply himself to.
Back to top Go down
Uaithne
Uaithne

RPG Tokens : 3940

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 9:31 am

Name: [full] Sophia Grace Harwood
Appearance:
You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] 2zphwjr

Character Background: Some call her a loner, but Sophia calls herself independent. And independent she is. But that only covers a slice of what comprises Sophia. Teenager, certainly. Sibling. Hard worker. But she is inquisitive, snarky, sometimes a little abrupt. She’s level headed, though. Some might beg to differ. They can’t understand why this strange girl who excels in so many rational things believes in the existence of werewolves and vampires.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 9:50 am

Here begins a dark adventure, masked with the true secrets Earth has to offer. You're not alone, you will never been in peace. Not now. Not ever. Unless...

Welcome to the You're not Alone roleplay, fellow RP'ers! Please try and make some posts rich with quality and detail. However I do ask that you don't make posts that are 1000+ words. *Glares at Herring.* You can if you really want though...

Well, hope you enjoy, I am typing up the IC [In Character] topic now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 11:18 pm

We shall wait for the Herring to post Razz
Back to top Go down
Red Herring
Red Herring

RPG Tokens : 3913

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 1:27 pm

Anorak wrote:
We shall wait for the Herring to post Razz

My apologies, I've been a bit busy for the past week. But don't stop on my account. I can jump in at any part of the story if need be. In fact, it's probably more fitting for my character that the others don't actually "meet" or otherwise encounter him so early on.

You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] XgQN3QL
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7793

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 6:30 am

I wish I could join. This sounds like a really good RP.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:01 am

Yeah. But the positions have been filled. Kinda hoping you would join thou.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:09 am

*Sniff sniff* I know Sad
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:08 am

Demyx, fill out the sheet on the first page and I will consider your request. Wink
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:10 am

YYYYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:25 am

Really? Thank you so much!

Name: Kai Freshman
Appearance:
You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] Images37
Character background: Kai became an orphan after her father died when she was eight years old. She was adopted into the Freshman family after spending a week in foster care. She spends almost all of her time listening to music and playing soccer. She hides her head under her hood due to trust issues. Her father would come home drunk of an evening and beat her senseless after a bad day at work. The scars she bears from street-fighting cover her torso and arms. She has a scar in the palm of her hand where she cut it in a blood oath.

The Freshman are good to her and earn money working at the hospital as ward hands. Kai spends the afternoons either helping the younger children in the family with their homework or having a knife-fight in an alleyway with street-rats like herself.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:27 am

I am tempted to let you join... Fine. You have been accepted! Go make a post in the IC if you wish. Wink
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:29 am

Thank you...
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:09 am

Can the following members make a post? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're not Alone [OOC] [HORROR!]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Role Playing :: Miscellaneous Role Plays-