RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Rise of Shadows

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ROMadmin
Anonymous

Rise of Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Rise of Shadows Rise of Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:24 am

Rise of Shadows D2c3c410
ENTER THE REALM
Rise of Shadows is an original dark fantasy roleplay forum which takes place in a world of late-medieval technology called Overdark. Currently in the middle of the 5th age. Scattered across the continent, rival city-states seek dominance over their neighbors through diplomatic, economic and militaristic means. The Celestials and Demons locked in an eternal conflict in the background over control of the mortal realm. As a member of the forum you will have the right to an unlimited character limit, ten races and classes to choose from and the ability to directly impact the flow of events. Set up as a sandbox, characters can travel from place to place, exploring the skeleton of the world which will be continuously expanded via in-game character interactions. This is a world where you can rise to become king of a nation and start a rebellion in enemy lands. Ascend to become a legend across the seas or fall in a blaze of glory.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18940

Rise of Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Shadows Rise of Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:38 am

It appears you have not created a topic about RPG Lounge on your forum, can you please do so? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
ROMadmin
Anonymous

Rise of Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Done Rise of Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:43 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18940

Rise of Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Shadows Rise of Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:35 pm

Thankyou for that, goodluck with your site!
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Rise of Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Shadows Rise of Shadows I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of Shadows

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1