RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Hit Ctrl + V!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyrus
Galactic Boss
Galactic Boss
Cyrus

RPG Tokens : 5062

Hit Ctrl + V! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hit Ctrl + V! Hit Ctrl + V! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:10 am

<Duh102> in other news, looks like they've made a linux-compatible unofficial terr server
<Duh102> so I might shift it over tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18947

PostSubject: Re: Hit Ctrl + V! Hit Ctrl + V! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 11:43 am

Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

RPG Tokens : 4556
Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

PostSubject: Re: Hit Ctrl + V! Hit Ctrl + V! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 5:13 am

Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hit Ctrl + V! Hit Ctrl + V! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:34 am

What was the second settlement in Australia ever?
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

PostSubject: Re: Hit Ctrl + V! Hit Ctrl + V! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:14 pm

Hit Ctrl + V! - Page 11 4341538_350
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hit Ctrl + V! Hit Ctrl + V! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 12:41 am

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hit Ctrl + V! Hit Ctrl + V! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:50 am

:hat::hat::hat::hat::hat::hat::hat::hat::hat:
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hit Ctrl + V! Hit Ctrl + V! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 9:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Galactic Boss
Galactic Boss
Cyrus

RPG Tokens : 5062

PostSubject: Re: Hit Ctrl + V! Hit Ctrl + V! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 9:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hit Ctrl + V! Hit Ctrl + V! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 3:37 pm

There are websites, however, that do suggest that today’s society does appreciate Standard English. These websites show how to use different formats of crediting sources, write correct grammar, dictionaries, and thesauruses, for example. People use these websites, e.g., EasyBib, if they are writing a paper and are in need of words, or need to find out how to use MLA format. Often, these websites are made by people dexterous in the use of Standard English. Additionally, in public schools and schools for higher educations, teachers and professors alike regularly encourage and enforce the use of Standard English by students through assignments such as formal papers and
It is certain that, despite all attempts by chatboxes to thoroughly annihilate the use of Standard English by the general public, Standard English endures through alternate forms. Netspeak is still popular, however, and will be for quite some time; people are always inventing new acronyms, to shorten the words they have to type to make their message clear.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hit Ctrl + V! Hit Ctrl + V! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 3:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hit Ctrl + V! Hit Ctrl + V! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 5:07 am

Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hit Ctrl + V! Hit Ctrl + V! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:10 am

Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8120

PostSubject: Re: Hit Ctrl + V! Hit Ctrl + V! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:03 am

Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hit Ctrl + V! Hit Ctrl + V! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:21 am

Plasterer

What does the job involve?
This job involves the application of different kinds of plaster to internal walls or ceilings and the coverage of outside walls with coatings, such as sand and cement render or pebbledash.
Indoors/Outdoors or both?
The job both incorporates indoor and outdoor work.
Wage?
The starting salary for a plasterer is 24 000 dollars per year.
Necessary qualifications?
For this job some of the qualifications are maths skills, to work out how much plaster you need for the size of the job, to be physically fit and be able to work as part of a team. An apprenticeship may be required.
Demand for these services?
There is a demand of thirty nine hours a week, Monday to Friday of work and you would have an expectation of having to work indoors and outdoors. For this job, you would often be working at heights from access platforms or scaffoldings.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Hit Ctrl + V! Hit Ctrl + V! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 6:06 am

:end week celeb
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hit Ctrl + V! Hit Ctrl + V! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 1:22 am

Scarborough was slowly drifting off. The sun was beating down on her black face, and her eyelids were heavy and closing, her luminescent green eyes, gold flecks and all, about to be hidden behind their individual dark curtains. The ebony she-wolf yawned, flicking out her pink tongue. She hadn't really traveled far, of course; she had just went through some old ruins, then crossed a river, then followed the edge of the shore until the river turned into a lake. Now she rested lazily on the lakeside, half-wondering what her new alliance Scout was doing, and half-thinking about what she might do if she came across another wolf...

"Hi there! What's your name?"

Startled, Scarby immediately swung her legs under herself and shook her coal pelt, completely waking herself up. She found, before her eyes, an ashen male with a friendly smile decorating his maw. She quickly smiled brightly, having earlier looked at her reflection in the lake and tried lots of different, friendly-looking smiles. She was already certain she was going to be nice and friendly, falsely named, and simply curious about the pack's whereabouts. Maybe... interested in joining the pack?

Scarby realized the male was waiting for her answer to his question and swiftly responded: "Oh, pardon me! It's just that, well, I didn't really expect to find any wolves in this part of the woods, and, yeah. I'm Corva, from Greece." Scarby grinned in a happy-go-lucky sort of way, intending on making herself seem innocent to the wolf who stood before her. "What's your name? Where're you from?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hit Ctrl + V! Hit Ctrl + V! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 3:46 am

Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hit Ctrl + V! Hit Ctrl + V! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 2:09 pm

"I am of the sky, midnightish madame," replied the ashen wolf with a grin.

Scarby smiled, as if in awe. "Your words are very... what is it... ah, poetic!" She smiled brighter, as if she loved poetry, which she then said: "I believe poetry is a way of finding true peace and understanding within ourselves. Don't you?" In truth, Scarby really didn't cater to poetry; she thought it boring, bland, and colourless. If a poem involved some bloodshed, it seemed that the blood was coloured pink and glory gold-- the colour of greed.

"But my given name is Avari. Nice to meet you," the smaller wolf continued.

"Avari," Scarborough ran the name over her tongue. "That's a really nice name, I think. It's pretty." Normally, Scarby would not have said such a thing; those words were for innocent naive she-wolves who were planning to attract a mate early in their little lives. But since she was planning to act like one named Corva, she let it slip.

The wolf spoke again: "And I'm from everywhere, really. How about you?"

Scarby said, "Well, as I mentioned earlier, I'm from Greece. In the mountains there's a place called Ithaca; that's where I grew up." She smiled sadly. "It's a wonderful place, but I was not happy there. My family-- they scorned me, I guess? So I went searching for a new home. I may have found one." Scarby's ears stayed pricked up, to tell the male she was paying attention to the conversation. In her mind, she was working away at her plan to decieve this male. So far, all good! He certainly didn't show any apparent signs of being suspicious. So, Scarby seemed innocent enough. But still, it really depended on how good Scarby was at conversing, to pull this whole plan off.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hit Ctrl + V! Hit Ctrl + V! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 8:56 pm

The achievments
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Hit Ctrl + V! Hit Ctrl + V! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 10:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hit Ctrl + V! Hit Ctrl + V! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 3:53 am

"Sorry about your family," the ashen male offered.

Scarby smiled, genuinely this time, because so far the conversation was going perfectly, and as planned. Ordinary wolves were so easy to fool! Now, she just had to get him around to talking about the pack area.

"It's alright," the supposed Corva responded with a small smile. "However, I guess I've moved on a bit, from my family, in more ways than one. It's kind of hard to leave your family, whether abusive or not, at first, but then you kinda sink into solitary life. I guess that's where I am now," Scarborough added with a little light-hearted chuckle.

"But I've heard of Ithaca. Even wanted to go there! I never got around to it. Maybe I'll go tomorrow," the male continued.

Scarby smiled. Oh, this male! This little, naive boy! Soooooo wonderful and satisfying. "I'm sure you will go there sometime. I know it. But when you reach the mountains, beware of those who inhabit them; they're as fierce as the mountains around them,"[b] cautioned Scarby. [b]"I'd go with you, but I don't think I'm ready to face those wolves so soon after leaving them. It's only been two years."

"Here would be a great place to live though. You don't smell like you live here yet. I might. I hang around more than I should."

Scarby nodded. "I agree with you. So far, there's been peacefulness, food a-plenty, beautiful views. As if this place is poetic," she added with a grin. "Have you been around this territory a lot? You probably know more than I do about where's what." Scarby smiled, waiting for an answer. This conversation was getting to be very productive.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hit Ctrl + V! Hit Ctrl + V! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 8:29 am

Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hit Ctrl + V! Hit Ctrl + V! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:57 pm

Gerrik
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hit Ctrl + V! Hit Ctrl + V! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:02 am

Chase's eye suddenly widened and he took Misty's hand, not thinking about what he was doing, and clenched it. He had never touched a girl like this, and would soon regret it from the embarrassment later, but at least her warmth comforted him when the door screeched open.

The echoing sound of footsteps ceased as a dull light slipped into the edges of the room, the shadow of a figure bending toward them. The figure let out a sarcastic laugh, a masculine laugh, Chase assumed from the deepness in the figure's voice. "New guests. New guests." His voice suddenly went high pitch as he stepped from the threshold of the door, standing over the two. "We can make use of you." Before Chase could look up to see any of his facial features, or at least his attire, a boot was rammed into his face, bringing about the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hit Ctrl + V! Hit Ctrl + V! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hit Ctrl + V!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Extra Forums :: Forum Gaming-